Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calm the F $%K Down People, Lets Help The NOOBs Out.  (Read 2054 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:19:53 AM

Get your finger off the sell button.

Bitcoin is going parabolic (I said it would hit 10k mid Jan in Aug.... I still see that happening)

And thats the reason for the alts dropping. There is an influx of "new money" into Bitcoin, partially because of the fork, mainly because their are BIG institutional investors that are taking positions.

Since the announcement that BTC futures will be traded many people have taken that as a sign that reads "Bitcoin is real!" -Love Wallstreet

This is a double edged sword. 

We are going to see 10k BTC within 90 days.   I also foresee 50k by years end.   You can't underestimate what the news of BTC futures means to the entire market.   I know for a fact that there will be some billion, dollar buys of BTC in the next 6 months.

Some of this will come from hedge funds some banks.

Also China WILL be back in the mix in late Feb.   They are currently in a political space that is slowing the prices down,  however ICO and more importantly, exchange regulation and legislation is on the table and going through the steps for inclusion/ adoption.   

This all equates to FUD on BTC.  Please stop worrying. The longer you have been in this game the less we worry.

Bitcoins, alts, even stocks go through cycles.  Put 50% of your money into Bitcoin and find some good long term Alts and then sit on your hands.

Alts like ARK, OMG, WAVES, NEO, WTC.... They have great teams,  provide a solid roadmap and have real world applications that will fundamentally change things within the ecosystem.

This is the time to rejoice! It's time to buy at 10,20,60% off your favorite alt! 

Stop stressing out,  and for Gods sake dont sell alts low to buy Bitcoin at ATH.

Repeat after me.

HoDL

Cheers

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ROT13

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:42:52 AM

Times like these are where the crypto fortunes are made
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:26:05 AM

My man gets it

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:37:36 AM

I'm trying to muster up some fiat to take advantage of this too.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

Bitcoin rally make altcoin bleeding
but not all alt going down hardly, a few altcoin still growing, because of their believer and good community

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:14:41 AM

I think we will likely see $10k soon, january is possible more positive news keeps popping up especially news like the futures news which I believe is a positive thing for the landscape
Plant Power

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:28:06 AM

hah.. this is the best explanation and summary of current market activity I've read in a long time.. love your work Bruce.
phoebit

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:31:49 AM

Same, as a newbie that was really awesome! Thank you!
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

Agree the alt market will eventually bounce back if you already go in alts just chill the fuck out. If the altcoin got a good team everything will work out long term.

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

Alt markets have always bounced back after bitcoin goes parabolic.

However i wouldn't say that bitcoin is such a bad bet right now. $10k is going to be hit by the end of the year most probably and that level can hopefully be sustained. If you already hold bitcoin then hold onto them, if not then don't buy now, wait for the dip.

Always hodl! Don't panic.
Zogrd

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

I also think the Alts will bounce back. Also it's not just the fork but also increasing attention.
lokkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

The minute BTC stabilizes, I am buying NAV COIN.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

It is all going very well. One note of warning though is that these big price rises tend to overshoot, and the sharper the rise the sharper the inevitable fallback... so if you are buying, make sure you don't leave it too late.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

Yeah but i think it is also important to time your buys. Buying now if bitcoin continues to climb up will prove to be costly, even though the price will definitely go up once again after the price stabilizes or starts to go downhill for bitcoin.

It's weird to see though because altcoins used to climb faster than bitcoin when bitcoin went up and go down faster when bitcoin went down. Now it's more of an inverse.

Anyways, if i see my coin down 20%, i'd take the trade anyday.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:33:51 AM

Wow Bat topic with no shit coins ? totally unbelievable  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yea , just dont panic sell in loss and you gonna be okay, the price will bounce back faster than you think , so for now its shopping time !
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

I am holding my alts like OMG and TRX but still pissed i didn't sold them 2 days before in btc to buy them back. I never had tremendous trust in Alts anyway so all in all my assets value is going higher

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:24:58 AM

Good post.

However some people may be better off selling alts to gain a position in BTC if it does go to 10k-20k.
hypcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

I thought I was tougher. Now Bitcoin is looking great, but it's only about 15% of my portfolio. Rest is alts and bleeding. Whole portfolio is -30% for now. Had MCO at +95%, thought let's wait for 100%, then came the dip. Now it's -20%...you can make so many mistakes in this crypto space. Now hodling, doesn't seem like a shitcoin at all. Definitly learnt from it. Hope we are right and in the long-term everything develops like we expect.
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

Great explanation. As someone wanting to buy Bitcoin now, any thoughts on whether it might drop significantly after the fork and is worth waiting?
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

Get your finger off the sell button.

Bitcoin is going parabolic (I said it would hit 10k mid Jan in Aug.... I still see that happening)

And thats the reason for the alts dropping. There is an influx of "new money" into Bitcoin, partially because of the fork, mainly because their are BIG institutional investors that are taking positions.

Since the announcement that BTC futures will be traded many people have taken that as a sign that reads "Bitcoin is real!" -Love Wallstreet

This is a double edged sword. 

We are going to see 10k BTC within 90 days.   I also foresee 50k by years end.   You can't underestimate what the news of BTC futures means to the entire market.   I know for a fact that there will be some billion, dollar buys of BTC in the next 6 months.

Some of this will come from hedge funds some banks.

Also China WILL be back in the mix in late Feb.   They are currently in a political space that is slowing the prices down,  however ICO and more importantly, exchange regulation and legislation is on the table and going through the steps for inclusion/ adoption.   

This all equates to FUD on BTC.  Please stop worrying. The longer you have been in this game the less we worry.

Bitcoins, alts, even stocks go through cycles.  Put 50% of your money into Bitcoin and find some good long term Alts and then sit on your hands.

Alts like ARK, OMG, WAVES, NEO, WTC.... They have great teams,  provide a solid roadmap and have real world applications that will fundamentally change things within the ecosystem.

This is the time to rejoice! It's time to buy at 10,20,60% off your favorite alt! 

Stop stressing out,  and for Gods sake dont sell alts low to buy Bitcoin at ATH.

Repeat after me.

HoDL

Cheers

Well said, preach brother preach!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: