Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calm the F $%K Down People, Lets Help The NOOBs Out.  (Read 2054 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

Sorry, but I do not see that much influx of new money into Bitcoins. It seems to me that mostly the value is up because everybody is selling its altcoins for BTC. All altcoins are down these days, and very important alts like ETH, LTC, Waves, etc, have half value now than just 1 or 2 months ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:25:05 AM

Hey guys -  Im honored that you appreciate the advice/thoughts, but if you are going to repost this somewhere, howz about giving the OP credit.

Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7a9j9z/calm_the_f_k_down_people_lets_help_the_noobs_out/?st=j9m6ykpv&sh=5e202a14

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:32:51 AM

Last week, we have seen major news like CME bitcoin futures and Amazon buying crypto
related domains names. All this points to much higher prices in coming years.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:34:36 AM

Agree with the points by OP. HODL is the easiest thing to do for most
people who are not expert traders.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:36:28 AM

HoDL.  Grin You nailed what's going on in my mind there mate. Every lines that you put out there, I think, is true and we'll just have to wait for it to happen. People in the financial world is very crazy about BTC now due to the news about its futures being offered in the coming months. They are buying crazy amounts of BTC and this pushes the price to where it's at now. I've seen many people sold their alts at a very cheap price to get some BTC. This is a very wrong move as you are practicing the BUY HIGH SELL LOW scheme which will give countless losses (in money and BTC) in the long run. Do yourself a favor and don't do that shameful act. Be steady and chill out.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:38:19 PM

Bitcoin rally make altcoin bleeding
but not all alt going down hardly, a few altcoin still growing, because of their believer and good community
Some altcoins still have support but how long they will keep having that is what we can't say.

Most of them are not just pretty much affected as they are just experiencing just some few dips unlike some alts that have gone pretty bad to as low as more than 100% decrease from their point before the BTG fork. It has been a crazy moment and the best right now is just to calm down and just keep watching as events unfold.
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:49:51 PM

Sorry, but I do not see that much influx of new money into Bitcoins. It seems to me that mostly the value is up because everybody is selling its altcoins for BTC. All altcoins are down these days, and very important alts like ETH, LTC, Waves, etc, have half value now than just 1 or 2 months ago.

please use your brain before speaking, if there's just exchange between alts and btc the total marketcap of cryptos stays kinda the same
but we seen a huge cain in total and btc marketcap , so new money into btc Smiley
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:00:58 PM

At the beggining of 2018 bitcoin will hit for me 10.000$ dollars and from this time popularization of this coin will grow increasingly.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

HoDL.  Grin You nailed what's going on in my mind there mate. Every lines that you put out there, I think, is true and we'll just have to wait for it to happen. People in the financial world is very crazy about BTC now due to the news about its futures being offered in the coming months. They are buying crazy amounts of BTC and this pushes the price to where it's at now. I've seen many people sold their alts at a very cheap price to get some BTC. This is a very wrong move as you are practicing the BUY HIGH SELL LOW scheme which will give countless losses (in money and BTC) in the long run. Do yourself a favor and don't do that shameful act. Be steady and chill out.
We cant really changed the reality since there are people who do easily panic when they saw that they are losing money and together with a mix of greed they do already see that bitcoins price is rallying and suddenly they decide to sell out their folio and switch into bitcoin because of the free coin and they dont already mind if they sell on low prices as long their mind tell them that they can make money on bitcoin because of the fork event then they will definitely do such thing.For sure later on they would realize that they are wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
geitrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:15:47 PM

It was exactly what i needed to hear! Thank you for that post, Bruce!
Buying all the alts now that i didn't before and hodling.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:16:42 PM

i lost many Bitcoin for buying altcoin few month ago and this shit time i lost more than 80% from my fund and more than 8k$ loss

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elkapitan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:00:26 PM

If you had sold it for Bitcoin (like I should've done) instead of hodling this out we wouldn't be in this situation.
Good in theory until you look at your losses that could've been gains if you had sold earlier.
naclio

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

What about this week?

Alts going to fall again?

good moment to invest in one in particular? or its moment to put all eggs in Bitcoin?

Regards
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

What about this week?

Alts going to fall again?

good moment to invest in one in particular? or its moment to put all eggs in Bitcoin?

Regards

Yes , you should always go all-in at ATH , go for it
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Indeed! Bitcoin price hype will still continue even after the incoming hardfork and only those altcoins with great teams can withstand this Bitcoin parabolic IMHO.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: