Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to shill 2018?  (Read 803 times)
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

Investing in crypto-coins is becoming more profitable, here are some to do your analysis:
Lisk (LSK)
Golem (GNT)
Ripple (XRP)
Cardano (ADA)
Bytecoin (BCN)
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Support,these coins still has not fully opened and have a high potential to bring their oblodateley a good profit.But here, I would add NEM,it is also still not dienen.
with the price of Ethereum is quite high today is quite profitable with us to release some of the Ethereum in 2018 this. Ethereum's growing ability will be great for making it a flagship coin and having it in small to expand it forward for much better.
best coins to dealers this time is Litecoin. the development of the present at Litecoin to be able to generate more profits.
 especially for gamblers this time will be very capable of making a profit that much more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Three many new altcoin coding to cryptocurrency market, and done corn actually stand out song them.  EOS,  Tron,  Vechain are among very promising new coin, you can also add existing quality Altcoin like Ethereum,  monero,  Litecoin and Dash!

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

I can't think of seeing DOGE at 30 Satoshi prices in July 2018.
Then at the end of September the price goes up to 104 Satoshi and that is altcoisn which is good to buy when the price is 30 Satoshi.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

I'm holding EXRN right now. Extremely undervalued atm and the team is very hardworking.You might want to check it out, it has no ICO and 70% or all the tokens were airdropped. The concept of it is like neo-gas but it would be much efficient.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

All of altcoin have down more than 50% so far, look at how higher price at last year but now was drop. We can buy ripple for recovery about how much money have lost with buy at lower price and always growing about 10% of ripple.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

BTC, ETH, NEO,ADA,XLM,LTC are preferred e-currencies for investing 2018, I think these coins have a great chance especially by the end of the year and it is worth paying attention to them.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

I am really hot on DarkPayCoin. They are a MN/PoS privacy coin built on solid technology and with a really good team behind the project. They are following an organic growth track with less than 0.1% premine and the bulk of the growth going to those that run Masternodes or Stake their coins. I think it has real potential to become a top 100 cryptocurrency which would mean an exponential 100 times price increase from where they are now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4971135.0

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

To be honest i don't want to buy shilling coins. I want to base my investment decision on product development, marketing, community and other legit things, but shilling is something I am going to avoid

romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Oh, you can talk about that for a long time. 2018 is still a year when it is better to sit in those coins that you previously bought and increase their volume.
oriz345

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: