Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to shill 2018?  (Read 806 times)
jrelcess26

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

Currently, the best coin to invest is FGC (Fanstasy Gold Coin). There are lot of different events that hosting this lovely coin. Coin has a solid foundation and roadmap. FGC is now being listed in Exrates and already listed in CMC.

For those who are interested about FGC and get a better view in the crypto world.
Join our DISCORD community and learn:

https://discord.gg/kzURmnh
chadelo

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

I would look at Fantasy Gold (FGC).  It's holding strong even in this continuous bear market!  It's a great long-term hold with a ton of potential.  A Masternode coin that is extremely low market cap at the moment.  Soon to be listed on Exrates and just got listed on CoinMarketCap.  A great coin to hold for 2 or more years due to the fact that the ROI on the MN is phenomenal.  Also, the team is hardworking and already have a working product in DraftDaily.com which taps into the current 7 billion Fantasy Sports Industry.  What Masternode coin has a working product?  They also have monthly events taking place in Las Vegas!  The first event took place on June 2-3.  Next event is coming up on July 14-15!  Check it out on discord:  https://discordapp.com/channels/362315238734954496/457901060070178818.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

I have seen the video about Sonder project, what that guy was telling, is that Sonder is the most undervalued project on the stage 2018/2019. It will have masternodes also.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

I would look at Fantasy Gold (FGC).  It's holding strong even in this continuous bear market!  It's a great long-term hold with a ton of potential.  A Masternode coin that is extremely low market cap at the moment.  Soon to be listed on Exrates and just got listed on CoinMarketCap.  A great coin to hold for 2 or more years due to the fact that the ROI on the MN is phenomenal.  Also, the team is hardworking and already have a working product in DraftDaily.com which taps into the current 7 billion Fantasy Sports Industry.  What Masternode coin has a working product?  They also have monthly events taking place in Las Vegas!  The first event took place on June 2-3.  Next event is coming up on July 14-15!  Check it out on discord:  https://discordapp.com/channels/362315238734954496/457901060070178818.

Fantasy Gold is my favorite coin to shill and for good reason. A lot of the points you have mentioned are spot on and now it has started trading on Exrates as well. This one is a long term hold for me, the passive returns from the Masternode are nice and I just stake them until I build up another MN. With all the future additions to be added to their platform this coin has a massive future.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

In altcoins choose from line in the top 20 coins for sure they have potentially grow up their price for long term hold special ethereum and I wil suggest for you wait for the bitcoin dropping if this become true according to prediction bitcoin dumping upto 3000$ at this year before pumping the price value, that's the right opportunity to grab and buy bitcoin as first choice I recommend to with you.

efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:47 PM

In 2018 markete joined new currencies and increased the diversity of digital currencies. for me some of the coins will be successful in the future. these coins are Ripple, mtc,vibe
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

You should consider investing in Ethereum because I think this is the most potential crypto at present, only after the BTC. If you only specify short-term investment, then you can invest in altcoins like XRP. EOS, Cardano. Investment in this altcoins is high, but the risk is also very high because the exchange rate is difficult to recover in the short term if it falls.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

You should consider investing in Ethereum because I think this is the most potential crypto at present, only after the BTC. If you only specify short-term investment, then you can invest in altcoins like XRP. EOS, Cardano. Investment in this altcoins is high, but the risk is also very high because the exchange rate is difficult to recover in the short term if it falls.
investment in the etherium is indeed very profitable, the time required is not long, and the coin is very easy to recover from the condition red. so according to my investment in the etherium would greatly give an advantage.
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Icon - a project that has already experienced huge gains, but it's still got some way to go. Currently, it's not even traded on Korean exchanges, which is just nuts.For those of you not familiar with Icon, here's the TL:DR: Similar to Neo, or IBM's Hyperledger, Icon is designed to be a large scale ecosystem.Their vision is to allow many different private and public blockchains to work together, such as universities, banks, hospitals, schools. The idea is that they can all share information together via Icon and other partners like Wanchain.

Wanchain - Wanchain works on interoperability, or to put it another way, the ability for different chains to work together and different projects to work across multiple blockchains.

This is going to be of huge value as blockchain develops, especially at an enterprise level.

Nex - Nex is an upcoming decentralized exchange, based on the Neo blockchain. It's a DEX, on Neo, created by Neon, so it's NEX.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

not sure about shill but best to invest in are the real projects

bitbay
blocknet
pivx
komodo
sys
byteball

do your own research and confirm

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

you can invest dengi in Ifriium, but it's not as profitable as investing in Socrates as I do and I advise you because it's very profitable
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

investment in the etherium is indeed very profitable, the time required is not long, and the coin is very easy to recover from the condition red. so according to my investment in the etherium would greatly give an advantage.
yes, Ethereum is a good coin and very promising,
so investing in Ethereum is a very good idea because it has the potential to provide big profits in the future.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Investing in crypto-coins is becoming more profitable, here are some to do your analysis:
Lisk (LSK)
Golem (GNT)
Ripple (XRP)
Cardano (ADA)
Bytecoin (BCN)
Stellar Lumens (XLM)

From all of them I support the most the second one and the third, I already have those on my wallet. Maybe I would consider all other listed here to invest a bit too.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

For me 1 of the altcoin that will shill this 2018 is FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin). FGC has lot of potential and I believe It will grow this year. With the great work of its team to conduct events and continous progress will lead this coin as the Top Altcoin for Fantasy Sports and Esports industry. FGC was currently undervalued so this the best time to put your bag on FGC. Check the community for updates..

Link: https://discord.gg/5HmNfMp

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Investing in crypto-coins is becoming more profitable, here are some to do your analysis:
Lisk (LSK)
Golem (GNT)
Ripple (XRP)
Cardano (ADA)
Bytecoin (BCN)
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
XRP, GNT and ADA indeed have very unique use cases and superior technologies beneath them. All of them are highly scalable and provide cheaper and faster transaction. XRP here solves the liquidity problem for cross border payments.

GNT focuses on lending one’s computer power when not in use to some other person and getting paid for the same. ADA is a great platform for ICO’s and operates smart contracts. I wouldn’t include XLM though because it just seems a copy of XRP to me.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

And what do you say about the Snovio project ?: Email Finder - Perfect For Marketers & Sales Professionals

The team recently presented its service. Now there are tests and already registered more than 1000 users
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

I've been looking for coins with "shilling potential", basically coins which could become like a meme or coins with superior technology.
Cardano feels like they win the superior technology race.
I bought some Metootoken earlier today, it's like a Tinder version which is a bit more to the point and where women gain tokens from guys.
It feels like this one could go real high.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991132.0
( Yes, I'm shilling you right now! Wink )

Anyone who've seen any other coins with potential to become a #MeToo hype or with great tech?
If we are talking about technology here, according to me these coins hold some great potential :
1. GNT (golem)
2. ONT
3. NEO
4. ADA
5. Waves
ADA indeed has a superior technology and also the development team working on it is pretty good. ADA also operates smart contracts just like ETH but is way more scalable than ethereum.
cristiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

I think there are a few that are already known, but I am thinking also new coins with crazy potential.
For me, there is one coin targeting mass adoption the right way, meaning easy integration as a payment option(imagine adding few code line to your store and there you have it), mining available for anyone, no installs, no downloads, wallets created automatically, easily exported/imported to/from any USB flash or hard disk, possibility to create a new mining pool with just one click, all intended to be as simple and light as possible for the end user.

Above all that, add token options, smart contracts, a optional degree of anonymity, scalable tx/sec, all code public, written in JavaScript from scratch. I think this coin will be quite big in the future, you should give it a look( webdollar ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257668.0
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

I've been looking for coins with "shilling potential", basically coins which could become like a meme or coins with superior technology.
Cardano feels like they win the superior technology race.
I bought some Metootoken earlier today, it's like a Tinder version which is a bit more to the point and where women gain tokens from guys.
It feels like this one could go real high.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991132.0
( Yes, I'm shilling you right now! Wink )

Anyone who've seen any other coins with potential to become a #MeToo hype or with great tech?
The BTC is the safest crypto currency in 2018, therefore, as in the past year, bitcoin will not have the highest growth rates. It is expected to increase by 200-400%, that is, the forecasted rate will be from $ 30,000 to $ 50,000.
cmhdfs

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I have been shilling Fantasy Gold Coin for a few months, it is a great project with a great team in a very promising vertical.  Not to mention its a great excuse to travel to Las Vegas to meet the team and see their live eSports gaming arena.  Any excuse for Vegas right?!?!!?!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: