Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is LiveEdu turning to the blockchain  (Read 247 times)
ledu_ico (OP)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

Tokenization gives content creators incentive to create the best projects. It also makes LiveEdu into a demand driven marketplace. Users have more control over which projects they get to see in our decentralized platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:07:05 AM

Waiting for more informations,i see your project is hype free and very much needed.Pricing for project creation are low and very competitive compare to others

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

Well, I'm of course sportin' the jr member signature for live edu.

I decided to support LiveEdu mostly from an educator standpoint (having worked in education for 11 years now).
Open source education resources are plentiful, but suffer from lack of quality or sporadic releases (after all, it is mostly passionate teachers contributing with no compensation).
Centralized programs are quite expensive, which has schools and districts stretching their budget to incorporate programs like Accelerated Reader or Common Core aligned curriculums like Collections or Springboard.  These are often contracts where the school is stuck with a program even if it becomes irrelevant.

A decentralized, open source education resource with high quality content is sorely needed in the education sphere.
Tokenization can potentially attract educators to contribute high quality content making it a ground up resource rather a top down.

I am still, always, realistic though, I don't expect some revolutionary new paradigm shift but what LiveEdu is doing is a first in education and can act as models for other platforms and companies to contribute more collectively with the education community.

ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

Waiting for more informations,i see your project is hype free and very much needed.Pricing for project creation are low and very competitive compare to others

LiveEdu is powering global online education with blockchain smart contracts. LinkedIn bought Lynda.com for $1.5 billion, which was founded 20 yrs ago. LiveEdu is building today the next-generation decentralized Lynda.
Y-combinator company.

OFFICIAL PRE-ICO IS LIVE: https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/

You can also find more details in our Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2310239.0

ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

2 DAYS LEFT! Our Pre-ICO is almost over. Don’t miss the chance to help bring cryptocurrency education to the masses. http://bit.ly/2gXUHAg

ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

Only 12 HOURS to go until the pre-sale is over. Want that 50% bonus? Get your EDU tokens now! http://bit.ly/2gXUHAg

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

I am still, always, realistic though, I don't expect some revolutionary new paradigm shift but what LiveEdu is doing is a first in education and can act as models for other platforms and companies to contribute more collectively with the education community.

Totally agree here, LiveEdu brings new methods into the online education sector and this is just great. People have always found new ways to educate themselves and this is likely a first step towards a new educational system. Attendence in university is mostly obsolete anyways, because students have to review all the stuff they should have hammered in their head within the lecture. So why not just deliver all this content via video material?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: