Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED POST AT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256408.0  (Read 4273 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:48:52 PM

Damn I just bought syn. Cinfu
 is shit.
Do you do domains?

johnnyfla123 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 07:39:26 PM

Damn I just bought syn. Cinfu
 is shit.
Do you do domains?

Almost every hosting provider gives refunds :p but we do offer domains. The list of TLD's we offer is on our website. You can select the TLD's lost when you search for a domain name. A TLD'S is the end of a domain. Examples: .com, .net, .sx, .se.

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

I'll transfer after syn. All setup there for now but they have yet to transfer my domain :/

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:56:02 AM

How do you protect the domain too since you have to use a registrar?

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 07:09:48 PM

How do you protect the domain too since you have to use a registrar?

Our register enom handles all, our domian inquires. We use 2 fact authentication across our network for staff. We use enom to privacy protect the Whois data and lock it fom identity theft. Enom.com can provide you more info on how they secure and prevent mishaps from happening.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:17:44 PM

Ok cool. But how does dmca work with them?

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 10:30:44 PM

Ok cool. But how does dmca work with them?

to my knowledge and knowledge shown in this thread by very informative individual as long as its not a u.s tld then your golden. the U.S can revoke u.s tlds based off the dmca act. so if you don't have a u.s tld then the u.s cant revoke it. upon further research enom doesn't seem to care about it. Enom's only dmca notice and information only applies to the webhosting they offer. Our webhost isn't hosted in the u.s so we don't have to follow dmca policies. If its a u.s tld the u.s can revoke it according to dmca policies and enom will follow through an a request of that nature. regarding non u.s tlds enom cant legally revoke it. Enom must follow the rules of the respected tld country.

I suggest you do some information hunting on tld's so you choose the best one for what you are looking to host and avoid any dmca type law revoking the domain. We do our research on hosting to make sure no dmca type laws can be applied to hosting.  There is great information on this thread about great non dmca tlds also you can look at sites like thepiratebay and more to provide an even more infomation

AngryCatfish

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:36:18 AM

Do you offer url forwarding? If it's easy to set up I plan to purchase a domain and try out your service.
johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:54:24 AM

Do you offer url forwarding? If it's easy to set up I plan to purchase a domain and try out your service.

of course we offer it though enom and we also offer it through our panel its a very basic service Smiley

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 08:08:34 AM

Now offering VPS Service:

VPS Pro:

Hdd Space: 150Gb
3.0 GHz Dedicated CPU power
guaranteed 3Gb ram with 4Gb Burst
Virtualizor Panel
100 MB/S connection

Price: $49.95

We guarantee all setup on vps's within 8 hours or we will credit your account like we do with web hosting. We aim to have service setup within 2 hours of confirmed payment can order anonymously like web hosting Smiley

We also offer custom for multiple vps's with specs of choice. For Information regarding custom setups please email support@codingagency.com with you questions and needs and we will get back to you with a estimated price and answers. Any custom orders can also be paid anonymously and automated monthly invoicing etc. We will setup a special plan through our billing panel.

Also a reminder on current promotions with Coding Agency:

Take advantage of these 3 coupons for our 4th of July sale using these 3 coupons:

4julysmall - 30% discount on small packages

4julymedium - 45% off on our medium package

4julylarge – 60% off on are large package!

This offer expires on 07/07/2013

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 08:14:55 AM

Sweet im going to follow piratebay around, can u register .sx?

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:59:22 AM

Sweet im going to follow piratebay around, can u register .sx?

No the list of tlds we currently offer is on the the order form you can only choose the selected tlds we offer. You can register .sx here though for $40 a year: http://www.domainmonster.com/domain-registration/

You might be able to find a better place with a better price.

Also if you want a list of all .sx registrars go here: http://www.registry.sx/ type the domain you want and it will check if its available and will give you a list of every domain register that sells .sx. Note that prices vary from registrar to registrar. So a little research could mean $40 a year or $60 a year. Smiley

Also aim towards a domain seller that is not u.s based and one from Europe or other places to be safe. .com, .net are examples of u.s tlds. Also read the terms of service for the domain registrar to be positive. It's better to be safe then sorry Smiley

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 10:05:20 AM

Cool thanks but then I'm back to no anonymous Bitcoin

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 10:52:49 AM

Cool thanks but then I'm back to no anonymous Bitcoin

Hehe. I can personally buy you the domain in a random name if you wish. You will have to find the registrar of your choice and either pay in advance, escrow, or have an account on coding agency to be invoiced for it though before I buy it.

Coiner.de

Activity: 773
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:46:49 PM

According to your F.A.Q. I should point my domain to ns1.codingagency.com and ns2.codingagency.com.
ns1.codingagency.com and ns1.codingagency.com do not resolve.

Can you please tell me the IP addresses of the hosting servers?
How about a test file to download?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 08:53:10 PM

Confirmed ns1.codingagency.com is nx

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:07:05 PM

According to your F.A.Q. I should point my domain to ns1.codingagency.com and ns2.codingagency.com.
ns1.codingagency.com and ns1.codingagency.com do not resolve.

Can you please tell me the IP addresses of the hosting servers?
How about a test file to download?

They both should resolve. Ping codinginc.com or aztecgaming.org if you went to test speeds. Codinginc.com and aztecgaming.org are both domains that have an active account with us. They are my personal domains so its alright to share this information.

johnnyfla123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:12:40 PM

Confirmed ns1.codingagency.com is nx

they both work aztec gaming loads aztec gaming uses the same name servers: http://whois.net/whois/aztecgaming.org

if the domain isn't added to our system then it doesn't accept service. Basically you have to have an active account to make it work. You can use codinginc.com and aztecgaming.org to do any test you wish they use the same name servers we distribute.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:26:57 PM

Ok could have been a glitch or dns propagation

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW