Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CARTAXI is a SCAM. Please don't invest in it again.  (Read 2265 times)
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

Investing in this project was initially questionable. I only wanted to take part in the bounty campaign, but for some reason I changed my mind without believing that the token would be of some value. And not in vain.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Ebilamby

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

Why call them scam without proofs. I didn't invest in them but am sure they are clean.

It's not easy to meet everyone's expectations but am sure they are not scam
luka1987

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

FUCK YOU MORONS

SHOW ME SOME PROOF

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia.

I live in Moscow, Russia and I see no evidence they are operating here (If not here, than probably nowhere).
Sure it's not a something that pops up if you google for car towing.
Sorry for bad news...(

I believe they are operating only in Saint-Petersburg. CarTaxis headquaters is in Saint-Petersburg and all the reviews to their apps (both negative and positive) are from people living in Spb.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:40:36 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 02:16:49 PM by Tszunami98

I also replied in some other trade made on this topic and i will reply again here. I have also participated in the bounty reward and i must say:

If you guys would Have read the smart contract you would have seen that there is stated there it will be 2.5% of the tokens sold offered as bounty. Which they kept their promise.
Of course, their marketing strategy was a bit suspicious, but if you would have dig a little deeper you would have found this.

Advice: from now on please read smart contracts!!!

SPOLIER: ATLANT IS DOING THE SAME THING, PLAYKEY THE SAME...AND MANY OTHER ICOS

2017 and people still dont get that what looks too good to be true... IT PROBABLY ISNT!!!

riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:15:40 PM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I did a mistake investing in them.

Scam is a very serious word, you need to have references and links to prove your claim, i did not participate in bounty, but i participated in pre ICO, they also said they are paying a share of their revenue to holder of CTX token which i have been receiving.
I have also participated in a bounty where the project team changed the bounty percentage because it was not going to be fair to the project and the investors if the bounty remained as earlier planned since they only sold about 40% of the total tokens, although they pre-informed the community about it and everybody understood it, I am not sure of what your are saying, but like someone advised, you need to go to scam report section and make a clearer post with details of your claim.

I just checked again and found more details. this guy must be a very greedy person.

People should be considerate, out of 500mil tokens planned to be sold and 2.5% bounty, only 60mil was sold and you are still demanding 12.5mil tokens out of 60mil tokens, that's greedy man, you are asking for 20% for free, that's killing. how do you think the core investors in this project will feel about this, because you want to get 20% for free only to go and dump and kill the project.
Be considerate man.

We are not asking.It was fixed by them to work for advertisement of their project on social media.Why you so surprised.They sold 60M by their own will.They didn't put whole amount in the market.You can check the fixed for presale and ico sale a fixed amount of tokens.It was not the remaining amount left unsold.We worked for 10weeks continuously and without knowing facts.Why you call 20% free.Didn't we work for them.We spent hours to write and make posts etc about this project.Encourage people to invest in this project.They allocate this big amount not we demanded.Why they hide and just change the amount as soon as they closed the ico sale.Not this crime to keep us in dark.Why you comparing us with investors.Both are different.We worked and investors also aware about this amount.We never find a single objection from any investor.Don't under estimate our work because every project spare an amount for this work and hire us through this forum.
At least respect our work.
riyaz22

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

I also replied in some other trade made on this topic and i will reply again here. I have also participated in the bounty reward and i must say:

If you guys would Have read the smart contract you would have seen that there is stated there it will be 2.5% of the tokens sold offered as bounty. Which they kept their promise.
Of course, their marketing strategy was a bit suspicious, but if you would have dig a little deeper you would have found this.

Advice: from now on please read smart contracts!!!

SPOLIER: ATLANT IS DOING THE SAME THING, PLAYKEY THE SAME...AND MANY OTHER ICOS

2017 and people still dont get that what looks too good to be true... IT PROBABLY ISNT!!!

Thanks for your advice.Its really appreciable and hope we keep it in mind before joining any new project.Did you also read this smart contract now???If yes then maybe you also get advice from any other experienced person and if you knew it but still not shared it early and raise question is little annoying.
Now you saying smart contract say 2.5% sold tokens.During ICO sale did you see they offer whole 500M tokens to public sale??? I think we saw only a fixed amount which they sold.Why they kept rest amount under cover??? Did you read their amount of token remain unsold and they are going to burn it??? They are celebrating that their target achieved means they succeed in selling fixed amount of tokens.
There are lots of questions for them.
You mention PLAYKEY yes that also showing same pattern and same bounty manager for that too.What does that mean??? I think manager Mr Dafar also involved in this fraud.
riyaz22

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

FUCK YOU MORONS

SHOW ME SOME PROOF

check your trust rating you will get the proof and also you will find out who is moron.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

Thanks for sharing it. I was considering to invest small amount  there.
CARTAXI may be could be a legit or scam, but I'm never investing in companies who are misleading their investors and clients.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

They exist in Russia? But they lied they exist somewhere else which made them a scam?

If I have to look at it differently, the team might just be making some registrations to some countries meaning they existed but only on papers as they have not started running an engine.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

Thanks for sharing it. please anyone help me,  I'm already join this campaign, please say to me, so any problem?Huh
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

There is no smoke without fire ....
But such a serious accusation must be supported by serious evidence.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

It is a fake news i'm don't know where you got this fake news. Car taxi is a real business it is use only for uber or rent a car. It is not scam you can check etherdelta and it will be add in a short time with polonix and bittrex account . We also buy CTX coin and make a $100 profit with etherdelta account. So we don't have a any panic.
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

Can't find any proof here, may they not so great as others ICO. But this not 100% SCAM as this topic say. Any ICO make some mistakes. And it's possible, that CarTaxi will do everything good . If it's a scam why they make some calculation and reduce bounty rewards?
95% of all ICO looks like scam and no new results after ICO, not only Russian team, everyone.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

Can't find any proof here, may they not so great as others ICO. But this not 100% SCAM as this topic say. Any ICO make some mistakes. And it's possible, that CarTaxi will do everything good . If it's a scam why they make some calculation and reduce bounty rewards?
95% of all ICO looks like scam and no new results after ICO, not only Russian team, everyone.
Here is some proof for you

Dev Accepted that they make a mistake by not providing clearly while bounty was runnning.
And changing rules after bounty ends this means totally scam.

Too many people worked for bounty who write blogs, publish videos, etc. And Dev clearly scammed all these people.
And this shows that they have a big potential to scam all investors.
They already published some wrong information that they are active on different countries etc. All of them are suspicious.

we will bump this topic after all investors get scammed. Already Etherdelta price is very low and nobody buying CTX
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:53:13 AM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I did a mistake investing in them.
changing the rules after ico is a sign that ico is a scam, we must learn from previous mistakes and make this as learning
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

Here another proof of scam.
They banned me on telegram group after this dialog :

they are all closed to disscussion and this leads to scam too.
If we are here to build the freedom of economics then you have to be open to all disscussions.

But if your target is scamming people then you love cencorship as what all scammers do.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

This is a big accusation that creates big FUD for new investors of Car taxi. If you have proof please show us the link here.

be a solution not a problem. Thanks  Wink

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

This is a big accusation that creates big FUD for new investors of Car taxi. If you have proof please show us the link here.

I already published proof that they accepted their fault by editing bounty post after it ends. Isn't it enough for you?
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

I already published proof that they accepted their fault by editing bounty post after it ends. Isn't it enough for you?

We need more evidence, we cant say that Car Taxi is a scam for just one small mistake.

and it is normal to them to kick out a member that creates FUD because it is bad in their business and for investors.

Remember RPX ICO. A lot of miscommunication and mistakes happened during their ICO but still the project is promising.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: