Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CARTAXI is a SCAM. Please don't invest in it again.  (Read 2266 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I did a mistake investing in them.

I heard that the project manager did something with the ether wallets of its campaigners. It's sad to heat about this. I think this is mainly the reason why many people think that ICOs are scams, and it actually damages the names of those ones that are legit.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:04:03 AM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I've heard that a lot of people were disappointed in their campaign because they mislead the participants and gave them small amount of tokens for working for almost 3 months. I think that's the worst, some participants didn't even get their stakes because their ether addres were changed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

How much did they raised though? who the hell needs a blockchain to operate taxis when you can just pay it by cash
LOL. I was thinking the same thing too. Well I think operating taxis can be pay with the use of cash still but they raised 8.7m usd. I try to follow that project because my friend is in their. It is a two month bounty. I heard that they changed the rules. Now many participants are ranting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

Some of my friends told me that a lot of things happened on this campaign. They've supported the campaign for a long time and got a small amount of token from it. They even gave misleading information on their ico declaring tthat they've reached the hard cap.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

Thanks for the information. I heard that there had been a mis communication between the participants of the signature and the developers and manager. The worst thing is that, they didnt really reach the hard cap. What was posted on their site was their desired or targeted cap. Which mislead a lot of investors.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:14:49 AM

I've particated on this camp and a lot of participants specially on the translation camp wasn't able to get their stakes because their eth address was changed. The managers were denying that they don't have anything to do with it. It sound ridiculous because only managers have access on spreadsheets.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:34 AM

I've heard that a lot of people were disappointed in their campaign because they mislead the participants and gave them small amount of tokens for working for almost 3 months. I think that's the worst, some participants didn't even get their stakes because their ether addres were changed.

Actually my friend is one of the participants in that campaign. Before the ICO end, she was really excited because she thinks she'll going to have a lot of tokens after the ICO end. Since it is going to be successful, she is expecting to have big amount of profit when she trades her tokens.  But to her surprise, when the ICO ends, all the participants in that campaign receives few tokens and there were a lot of complains and they were just ignored. Now, my friend was totally devasted coz she worked hard for it for how many months.
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

It is a toaly fake news. we check this review and we ask in telegram group that car taxi is scam. They told me that it is a fake news . tehy told me everybody got paid for his bounty and signature campign . and we also buy some car taxi coin . don't hava a any tens now but you can check this right news with his social site . we hare it is add to polonix and bittrex then it is will be a more valu able.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

CARTAXI Scam ? oh my god  they  they did a lot of advertising, but editing the last forum post was the reason it did not go well.

I hope the results do not hurt us. and do not fool people like that

gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

Definitely it's unfair to change bounty rules during ICO and not even to tell about this to community. They payed in 10 time lower than they promised. Legendary users that was wearing there signatures got 1.5 Eth almost for 3 month. People who wrote big articles on medium or steemeth got 5-10$ for them. I am russian  and I am ashamed for supporting this russian company. The bounty manager is on the side of that scumers and also keep silence about this situation.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:45:55 AM

This bounty is really on funny stage now. People talking about that they didn't receive tokens and the reason is spreadsheet is hacked !
lol this is really dramatically turning to real scam.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

After this I will be careful with ico originating from russia or a team has a name like russian people.

To be  fair not only Russian doing scam but also other country,this is why we need a lot of research about an incoming ICO because scammers were very professional in terms of creating an ICO that is promising and very interesting whitepaper.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

is it true that Cartaxi is scam?
i invest in cartaxi not much but i have received my token
and can already be traded in eherdelta.com but the price is still below the ico price.
they said want to add in poloniex.com but i dont know it is true or not
because until now have not yet.
but i hope it is not scam
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

I see they have already sold over 60 millions of tokens and raised about 9 million of dollars. If the information is truth, and this is a scam project, I feel a compassion for all who invested here.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

I think people should not complain here because this is a good project and we have received their payment. For me, if it's a scam project, they will never pay for those who try to help them succeed
Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

Im so frustrated, after all my efforts of working with their project, its going to be like this happens, for 1 and a half month, How i wish there is miracle:(

So sorry for you effort made. I was also thinking of joining that bounty earlier, joined but quit in the middle of the first round because I have the feeling that it will not turned out to be what they are saying. And I was right all along. That was 6 months of hard work ended up with nothing. Although I really thought that they will not be a scam project because they have a btc signature all along, however, it is not the case. I'm just happy that I bailed out early.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

Sorry for the incident, in my local section is also busy talking about because of this car taxi Project. Maybe you can open a thread on a scam acquisition with some evidence of you have. Good luck
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

Im so frustrated, after all my efforts of working with their project, its going to be like this happens, for 1 and a half month, How i wish there is miracle:(
me too I worked for them in 10 fucking weeks and all I got is 100 bucks from the signature bounty and the bounty was become smaller what a nice joke
at first I thought it is legit and it is nice but in the end we became victim. I will choose next time small bounty offerings than cartaxi like
hopefully and I wish that the developers take action to this
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

thanks for sharing it with us. there are many scams and we should spread the news about the scammy ones.
That was a good news so that we will be aware with the campaigns we are joining. This should be reported to the higher position so that they will take an action.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

thank you for sharing your information bro. According to the information that I read, they do not get hard cap in the market. fortunately I did not invest my money in that company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: