Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CARTAXI is a SCAM. Please don't invest in it again.  (Read 2265 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

We're thankful about this. It's really good to know about the scam things here. Because we all want to earn profit and benefits for us.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:09:20 AM

i dont see the reason why some people are tagging cartaxi as scam.eventhough the bounty managers they hired did a very shitty job by tempering with the spreadsheets.
we still need to accept the fact ; they paid bounties according to the 2.5% they allocated.I followed this project and i remember they said they will pay 2.5% of 500,000,000 tokens,but here is the situation they got about 60,000,000.Lets be really honest do you expect to receive bounties from 500,000,000 tokens whiles they got only 60,000,000 ctx smh.This is not acceptable anywhere.
i read through their smart contract code and i saw the bounty allocation was 2.5% of tokens sold for pre-ico and ico.
You should rather attack the bounty manager and not the project in general.They manage to hit their target funding of 8.7M so lets see how it performs on exchanges.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

This is an interesting accusation, would be nice to have also other sources and comments, this ICO is quite known these days.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:38 AM

wow that really surprised me, because my friends did follow the bounty campaign cartaxi, and they have been following it for a long time, it's very sad if this proves to be a scam project, because the cartaxi project itself has attracted many investors

nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

After this I will be careful with ico originating from russia or a team has a name like russian people.

Please, don't take it as offense but that would be at least not wise  as you make generalization based on so far words not facts. It can be true and the same time it maybe not, because topic starter did not provide any valid source.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

And where is the serious evidence of fraud?
The project looks suspicious, but it's too early to call them fraudsters.
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:17:10 PM

There are too many unreasonable charges in this topic.
Without serious evidence, people were accused of fraud.
I believe the time will tell the truth.
Kurohige

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

i dont see the reason why some people are tagging cartaxi as scam.eventhough the bounty managers they hired did a very shitty job by tempering with the spreadsheets.
we still need to accept the fact ; they paid bounties according to the 2.5% they allocated.I followed this project and i remember they said they will pay 2.5% of 500,000,000 tokens,but here is the situation they got about 60,000,000.Lets be really honest do you expect to receive bounties from 500,000,000 tokens whiles they got only 60,000,000 ctx smh.This is not acceptable anywhere.
i read through their smart contract code and i saw the bounty allocation was 2.5% of tokens sold for pre-ico and ico.
You should rather attack the bounty manager and not the project in general.They manage to hit their target funding of 8.7M so lets see how it performs on exchanges.

Are you blinded?

Its clear that Cartaxi and bounty managers knows this shitty ideas.

Lurking...
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:28:42 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 06:59:03 PM by Bunsomjelican

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

I did a mistake investing in them.

That's a saddest things happened for the participants who partake in that campaign. As far as I know all participants to their bounty campaign was also not compensated to their bounty rewards. So I think it will be a charged experience to all of them.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

CARTAXI is a big scam project. They are claiming that they are operational in San Antonio,US and CHINA and RUSSIA. But its not true. They are only operational in just russia. They are scamming people by the wrong information. Earlier it seemed like a good project.But things revealed and nobody is interested in it. I invested a small amount in them in the presale just to see how things workbut I'm worried now.

Also they cheated their bounty participants. This is the worst cheat ever an ICO played on their workers.They showed big numbers in the title and not mentioned anything about changing the alloted tokens or if the 100% tokens sold.

It is cheating not revealing correct information in the beginning of the work. Please tell me how many of you work on a job which gives you less than 8% of what they said earlier?

But in CARTAXI case they just cheated them by showing big numbers.They didnt ask them to show big numbers. They might not join their campaigns if they show actual numbers and reveal correct information.This is the trick they played they know that people wont join if they tell actual information so they showed BIG numbers and attracted people.

Also they are banning people on telegram for asking about bounty. Please tell me if they are so much allergic to bounty why did they start bounty. They didnt ask them to. Its their need.Also they are warning people that they will not pay those shit amounts if they talk about bounty. I am on their telegram and they are responding rudely to their bounty participant. If they are so rude and banning people what is the future of the investors.

That's a saddest things happened for the participants who partake in that campaign. As far as I know all participants to their bounty campaign was also not compensated to their bounty rewards. So I think it will be a charged experience to all them.
Those who belong to the telegram group were immediately expelled (who asked about the allocation of bounty)
I just looked and noticed because I was not involved in this project
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:11:28 PM

Actually I haven't invested in this one and most of the New ICO we have right now which are spending thousands of dollar to advertise in almost every platform. It shows they are quite hungry of just money rather than hungry for developing something cool and innovative.

Most of the ICO ads I see are full of 50% discount on pre-ICO, new digital money join next bitcoin revolution etc. I really don't give shit on all big claims ICO are making this days.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:16:44 PM

Never invest in ICOs which promises return on your investment. Because it has to be found in the market and no team members can predict that. In cartaxi promo video a lady spoke that their tokens will increase its price by 2x when it hit exchanges and 4x in a month! lol this was the most fucking statement I ever saw. If this is so fucking true then the whole world would have invested in this project! LoL
We definately need some regulations

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

Never invest in ICOs which promises return on your investment. Because it has to be found in the market and no team members can predict that. In cartaxi promo video a lady spoke that their tokens will increase its price by 2x when it hit exchanges and 4x in a month! lol this was the most fucking statement I ever saw. If this is so fucking true then the whole world would have invested in this project! LoL
We definately need some regulations
Most ICO would really have this kind of strategy since its always been part of their marketing strategy to lure in investors on their project. 2x-4x more on hitting exchanges is impossible in a short period of time and making their investor believe regarding on their guarantee on making profits which is really very shady for a certain project to announce.As i have seen on their website page that Risk: Low, Profitability: High. How they do know? and now after they reach they Cap problem arises which even myself didnt expect that thing to happen.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

That's a saddest things happened for the participants who partake in that campaign. As far as I know all participants to their bounty campaign was also not compensated to their bounty rewards. So I think it will be a charged experience to all them.
Those who belong to the telegram group were immediately expelled (who asked about the allocation of bounty)
I just looked and noticed because I was not involved in this project
Their team are very unprofessional and incompetent. You cannot trust this kind of team with your investment.

bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

if CARTAXI is a scam, that's really a big one
CarTaxi

Activity: 140

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

DEAR COMMUNITY

We have news for you. We understand that our bounty campaign was overshadowed by the dishonest actions of those who regulated (or had access to regulation) the calculation of rewards for you. As it turned out because of these actions, not all received their honestly earned rewards.
We want to restore justice and to send a well-deserved reward to everyone who has not received his share. Please, all those who have not received a reward -  add to the group https://t.me/bounty_justice  your  bitcointalk login, the bounty section in which you participated and Eth address- all the tables with your stakes are preserved, we will check the information and restore justice! Everyone will receive their well-deserved CTX.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your work!

CarTaxi team

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

Interesting story. I hope the guys were unfairly accused of fraud. They are like decent people who are serious about their business.

Stake VIP wager
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

DEAR COMMUNITY

We have news for you. We understand that our bounty campaign was overshadowed by the dishonest actions of those who regulated (or had access to regulation) the calculation of rewards for you. As it turned out because of these actions, not all received their honestly earned rewards.
We want to restore justice and to send a well-deserved reward to everyone who has not received his share. Please, all those who have not received a reward -  add to the group https://t.me/bounty_justice  your  bitcointalk login, the bounty section in which you participated and Eth address- all the tables with your stakes are preserved, we will check the information and restore justice! Everyone will receive their well-deserved CTX.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your work!

CarTaxi team

Has anyone ever been refunded token? or has someone already contacted cartaxi and received a positive feedback.
as long as there are no positive messages, it is still a little unrealistic that people get their tokens.
but we will read it here the next days

and what about the big exchanges that have been announced now?   Wink I searched for her and did not find her
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

I dont think so. They announced in the beginning that they are active in russia and after crowdsale they will start to expand other markets. And crowdsale finished only a few weeks ago. I think it is early to blame them.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

And what actually happened to this project? He was personally supported by Vitalik Buterin. Even on television, they talked about him somewhere.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: