Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:11:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video Game altcoins ..  (Read 166 times)
Snortbitsnail (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:40:38 AM

How hard would it be to have a video game that generates an altcoin as part of the in-game currency? I personally want the fidget spinner app to be one. Or even Terraria. What does it take to incorporate blockchain technology to mean something computed at something as easy as a touch?
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:20 AM

How hard would it be to have a video game that generates an altcoin as part of the in-game currency? I personally want the fidget spinner app to be one. Or even Terraria. What does it take to incorporate blockchain technology to mean something computed at something as easy as a touch?

yes its possible and ive seen this kind of gimmick in some android games that they pays bitcoin to reach a certain amount of score and levels but most of them are only pays bitcoin not altcoins. although you can cant earn much just by playing them even if you master the whole game and i think you can earn more farming in a faucet and lastly they arent really generating coins or some kind of mining rather they earn revenue on ads, thats why they they pay you  in the form of cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: