Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:22:44 AM

Hello,

Just by a coincidence I came across this section. Does people really lend money in here? Well, if so, I am just preparing a business plan to put a gold mine here in Ecuador, and you might be interested in investing 40.000$. I have two potential investors, but well, you might be a third. If you would get into it you would get at least the same amount every month. In the very begining. Its a gold mine. I would work with you until you get 10x what you invested.

I guess if you have 40k$, you have money to come here and see it for yourself and want to sign the papers to be an owner of a part of the business.

I will be glad to provide you more details and show you the business plan. PM me.

Not interested in your ponzi, scammer.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
YeahIGotIt (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ Deleted
November 02, 2017, 04:09:17 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 02:19:18 PM by YeahIGotIt

Deleted
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

Excuseme, did you read what I wrote? I don't believe there will be a person in this world who will send his 40.000$ to someone in the internet.

Here this is an investmen invitation, to come to Ecuador and become an owner of part of the business. But thats probably stupid of me to post it here.

Yes,it is stupid. Grin
So now that you are aware of it lock your thread and have a nice day.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

Excuseme, did you read what I wrote? I don't believe there will be a person in this world who will send his 40.000$ to someone in the internet.

Here this is an investmen invitation, to come to Ecuador and become an owner of part of the business. But thats probably stupid of me to post it here.
Gold Mine ? That's bullshit! Which government organisations do you work for ? Do you even have an idea what you're talking about ? You are legally not allowed to mine any natural resources anywhere in the world,that's something governments do.Last time I checked US has controls over the oil/natural resources in Ecuador.You can start explaining by telling who the fuck you are and how are you allowed to start a gold mine lol
YeahIGotIt (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:58:38 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 02:19:35 PM by YeahIGotIt

Deleted
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Gold Mine ? That's bullshit! Which government organisations do you work for ? Do you even have an idea what you're talking about ? You are legally not allowed to mine any natural resources anywhere in the world,that's something governments do.Last time I checked US has controls over the oil/natural resources in Ecuador.You can start explaining by telling who the fuck you are and how are you allowed to start a gold mine lol

You are wrong. Most of gold in here is being mined by chineese. And thousands of private people. I was going to delete the topic but I had to respond to that. You can even do it yourself if you get a visa, which is not very hard, have some money and you know how to do it. But I don't think flaming internet kids ever get do to adults' things.

If i get a visa i can come to Ecuador and mine gold?! Do you have any idea,even the slightest,how much money and equipment you want to mine and not only gold...This is just insane! If you have any idea about how and what you need,you will not ask 40k$ but a lot more...
So we are the kids and you are the grown up but you came here and ask these "few" bucks! Cheesy

Stick to your original decision and lock this thread,the best choise that you will ever make!
coolclass

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

Really this looks interestingly funny. Go to another country, read papers work, check mine sites, conclude all is OK, without prior knowledge in the field, drop money, then fly back home to dream about your $400,000 in 10months.

Well, not bad, except, you can as well stay in your house, burn down $40000, and be done with it, without the extra cost of traveling and fatigue.
YeahIGotIt (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

Ok guys. Stick with that. Sorry to bother you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: