Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronium Transfer  (Read 1141 times)
JTTech (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:34:49 AM

Trying to help a friend out. Has anyone had any experience transferring Electronium from the ICO website to an exchange yet?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

You can't yet.

All the coins on cryptopia right now are miners moving their mined ETN from their paper wallets to cryptopia.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:17:17 AM

For the moment, it is not possible to transfer ETN tokens. As stated on their twitter page, they will announce and explain how to effect the transfers when the time comes. In the meantime, only cryptopia has listed ETN, hopefully other exchanges will join in. Tell your friend to exercise some patience and wait for the wallets to go live.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:41:15 AM

Trying to help a friend out. Has anyone had any experience transferring Electronium from the ICO website to an exchange yet?

Cant yet, maybe read or join there telegram or in twitter so that you will get updated whats going on.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:23:06 AM

The ETN tokens are not transferrable yet and so you will have to wait until there is an official announcement.
Most probably ETN will be increasing in value until the tokens will be available for transfer. Keep following Electroneum on twitter and wait for their announcement. I am sure as soon as they make the announcement there will be many people transferring the coins and selling which will make the price of ETN go down.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

The price is so high because of the small suply available in the market. It is a fraction if compared with the tokens that we bought in the ICO. As soon they will enable transffer and hit another exchange the price will go very fast down and it will be a good time to buy. I personally will hold and buy some more because i think that in the 6 month run it will bring me a nice proffit

JTTech (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

This is what I assumed was the case. I haven't been following anything about Electroneum myself until looking yesterday. Eventually assumed it was just miners selling off but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for the responses everyone. My friend is just trying to recoup his initial investment but has no experience with crypto at all. I'm now thinking about buying up myself when transfers are allowed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:00:45 PM

The price is so high because of the small suply available in the market. It is a fraction if compared with the tokens that we bought in the ICO. As soon they will enable transffer and hit another exchange the price will go very fast down and it will be a good time to buy. I personally will hold and buy some more because i think that in the 6 month run it will bring me a nice proffit
The price will definitely go to a much lower price than it is right now. The people that want to make money through that coin can only hope that the team doesn't scam them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MEEMxyz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:03:06 AM

Just checking... but it is still not possible to transfer ETN to BTC, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: