Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:12:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stablecoin, heavily premined, 1.2+ million coins premined!!  (Read 6034 times)
R-T-B

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:15:30 AM

I just want to add, since there seems to be a lot of people upset mining stable coins right now, I will purchase stablecoins from you at 0.01 USD each.  I have allocated a whole fortune of $20 for this purpose...  I have that much faith in this coin as a high risk investment... lol.
The_Catman

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 09:33:06 AM

>mfw this shit's still going on

dolfcao

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 09:44:51 AM

Come to real coin, it's much more better than stablecoin

RealCoin: RRUfzu9qeUU9qAeHJARpGVqDQsXEU7u4d9
RealCoin Mining Pool: www.realcoin.org:18888
My personal website: www.needdo.com
R-T-B

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:30:30 AM

This, or some other shit will never cease so long as people cannot read.

Come to real coin, it's much more better than stablecoin

That one lost me at "the coin of the real life"
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:43:36 AM

Yeah the premine makes it garbage.  I was mining this before but  now when I look at that supply chart, I'm an idiot for mining blocks of 25 every hour when the devs already have 1.2M.

Are there any coins out there which are started without premine?  Like, started by people who aren't greedy/selfish and actually want to see a successful community form around a coin?

Get real. Every altcoin released now is premined.

No, don't jumble us all in that crap, Noirbits 100% no premine. Premining is a disease that cause prices to drop when someone decides to cash out buy dumping 400k coins in ten minutes. And this whole it's for giveaways crap doesn't cut it, a premine of a million where the giveaway and bounties total less than 200k isn't something you wish to defend. Premining is the first sign of a scam coin.
R-T-B

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:46:43 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 11:10:01 AM by R-T-B

Yeah the premine makes it garbage.  I was mining this before but  now when I look at that supply chart, I'm an idiot for mining blocks of 25 every hour when the devs already have 1.2M.

Are there any coins out there which are started without premine?  Like, started by people who aren't greedy/selfish and actually want to see a successful community form around a coin?

Get real. Every altcoin released now is premined.

No, don't jumble us all in that crap, Noirbits 100% no premine. Premining is a disease that cause prices to drop when someone decides to cash out buy dumping 400k coins in ten minutes. And this whole it's for giveaways crap doesn't cut it, a premine of a million where the giveaway and bounties total less than 200k isn't something you wish to defend. Premining is the first sign of a scam coin.

I agree.  Honestly my only hope for stablecoin is on the odd duck chance it truly is only used for a coin mixing service, and never dumped into the network otherwise.  If the dev proves trustworthy, then the coin is solid.
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:13:32 PM

Dear OP, the premine of .5% was stated in the original post. So when I saw the title of this thread I came here immediately thinking that these were coins premined in ADDITION to the one the Dev talked about in the main info thread. But seeing that you did not read the original info thread I have to agree with the Dev that this thread is a waste of time.

/thread

title is misleading due to OP not reading original post

number37 (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:50:03 PM

Dear OP, the premine of .5% was stated in the original post. So when I saw the title of this thread I came here immediately thinking that these were coins premined in ADDITION to the one the Dev talked about in the main info thread. But seeing that you did not read the original info thread I have to agree with the Dev that this thread is a waste of time.

/thread

it is not misleading at all, it is the fact
tob101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:23:35 PM

Guys, I have an idea:

Since StableCoin is open source, someone with the skills could clone StableCoin and launch the new coin without the premine. StableCoin hasn't reached any exchange yet, so it's totally doable, in my opinion. I know I would mine a coin like that.

Any dev up to this task?

by the way, I find the original dev just ignoring about this subject quite disturbing. Why not speak up and defend your coin, if I had the skills I would totally make the clone without the premine just to piss them off!

/rant off.

BTC: 1FynXbsp2pdezt1wej7iZw373AXNj6PgRS
The_Catman

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 06:35:16 PM

Guys, I have an idea:

Since StableCoin is open source, someone with the skills could clone StableCoin and launch the new coin without the premine. StableCoin hasn't reached any exchange yet, so it's totally doable, in my opinion. I know I would mine a coin like that.

Any dev up to this task?

by the way, I find the original dev just ignoring about this subject quite disturbing. Why not speak up and defend your coin, if I had the skills I would totally make the clone without the premine just to piss them off!

/rant off.

He's not in here because he's not a dumbass, arguing with idiots like number37 is a waste of time. He already addressed the premine, there's nothing to defend here.

Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:40:06 PM

R-T-B

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:54:19 PM

/thread

it is not misleading at all, it is the fact

Actually, no.  The premine may be real.  The lack of announcement is your overactive imagination, and has been well established.
ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:53:52 PM

shameless asshole. Really you don't even know in this world there's a word called "shame".

Any other coin after premine erase their big coin count block in the code? on purpose cheating, that's much worse than premine.

Hahah this is actually the funniest thread I've ever read here so far.

Never have I seen so many retarded asshats in one thread before.

Keep the bullshit coming, this thread already stinks to high heaven.

most people in this thread are write-only Wink Cheesy:D:D
number37 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:56:02 PM

And this is a nice side of stablecoin that people want to know.
eagleEye

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:04:30 PM

1,250,000 premined for 350,000 coins available for the poor guys.
For a useless because traceable mixing service, a premine for an amount equal to the  limit of ONE operation had been enough.

Now, the greedy of preming does the coin dead.

artos is come back to the town? lol
The_Catman

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 09:11:05 PM

1,250,000 premined for 350,000 coins available for the poor guys.
For a useless because traceable mixing service, a premine for an amount equal to the  limit of ONE operation had been enough.

Now, the greedy of preming does the coin dead.

artos is come back to the town? lol

number37 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

It's just incredible these shitty coins  Shocked
krusin

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:07:59 PM

It's just incredible these shitty coins  Shocked
The only think I can think is going on here is, the gld trolls are actually against gld coins and have created these alteregos to kill gld coin by being crazy/retarded.
Destroy gld coin by association.
Discuss, because we all know that number 69 and the other twit will bump this thread for no reason anyways.
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:20:57 PM

It's just incredible these shitty coins  Shocked
The only think I can think is going on here is, the gld trolls are actually against gld coins and have created these alteregos to kill gld coin by being crazy/retarded.
Discuss, because we all know that number 69 and the other twit will bump this thread for no reason anyways.

I am really enjoying the new "activity" rating system that was deployed today.  it really shows you when a person has just been online for a short amount of time.  Makes you wonder if this account was just activated to go troll other threads.  Possibly a duplicate account from another forum member?  

Welcome to the forum Krusin......
krusin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:56:32 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 01:15:16 AM by krusin

It's just incredible these shitty coins  Shocked

I am really enjoying the new "activity" rating system that was deployed today.  it really shows you when a person has just been online for a short amount of time.  Makes you wonder if this account was just activated to go troll other threads.  Possibly a duplicate account from another forum member?  

Welcome to the forum Krusin......

Was that a dig at me?

Edit:

After doing some research...emphasis mine.

Maybe just... 'Member'?

OK.

I don't like it.

It embodies the assumption that any post above once per day (averaged over two weeks) is not contributing; which I do not agree with.

I look at it more like this: Everyone can easily write one post per day without creating spam, but even two posts per day would IMO start to incentivize people to spam two posts per day in order to inflate their score. It's more important to me that this number be resistant to manipulation, not that it be representative of all of a person's contributions.

Time spent logged in will also be useful to include as a component.

That can be manipulated very easily, so it's useless for something like this.

And you should consider more sophisticated metrics such as sum of f(x) over all two-week periods, f(x) being x / (1 + sqrt(x/14)) or x / (1 + x/28).

Why is that better? I'm not sure that it can be done very easily/efficiently.

Are you saying that since I am a new member with a whole 21 hours on this forum that I am a spammer or a scammer? I only registered when ARG was announced to get in on the free coin thread.

In closing, if it was an insult directed at me you can go and piss up a rope. If not please disregard this message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: