Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:23:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!! New at this airdrop and bounty..  (Read 620 times)
LinAliza (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:12:26 AM

I need help on how this bounty and airdrop works how do you convert it to btc/eth? Need a step-by-step tutorial on this... Do you need to cashout some cash? Or just converting these tokens to btc/eth? How?
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

I need help on how this bounty and airdrop works how do you convert it to btc/eth? Need a step-by-step tutorial on this... Do you need to cashout some cash? Or just converting these tokens to btc/eth? How?

Do some search, I bet there is lot of info around. Use google ... just enter: "your_query site:bitcointalk.org"

In simple:
1 - tokens first needs to be listed on some exchange
2 - then you can sell them (mostly for other coins)

Alternatively you can find person who will buy them from you (p2p trade)

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

chr.rit

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

I am always quite new in this airdrop "business" but it is really easy: on etherscan you see your ETH tokens. Now if you want to see them in your myetherwallet you need to add these custom tokens there. This a bit annoying.

I check the prices and trade on etherdelta because if you log in there with your ETH address and Private Key (!) your tokens will be visible immediately and you can transfer to etherdelta and trade them there, and finally withdraw the ETH.

Now to share your private key with the exchange is a bit irritation. I will create another ETH wallet where I store my main ETH seperately. Not feeling good to share my private key with my main ETH balance with anyone!

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

I also ask this question when I was still new, I don't know anything about alt's before, only bitcoin. Try to check this thread if you wanted to know more about it and how can you convert your token to BTC/LTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2145948.0

but if you don't understand the language here is my personal instruction.
When you receive a token in your ETH wallet, you can send it to a trading market. But of course, you need to wait until your tokens are already in the marketplace, you can check that in coinmarketcap. Once listed, you can now transfer your token to the market, but you need a gas or transaction fee to do that. You need to load up your wallet with ETH in order for you to transfer your token to the market. (Just a wise advice, always check the market if the token price is higher than the gas so that you will earn for sure.). Once your token is in the market, you can now exchange it to BTC or ETH. I hope you understand my explanation.
Oast-btc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

I also ask this question when I was still new, I don't know anything about alt's before, only bitcoin. Try to check this thread if you wanted to know more about it and how can you convert your token to BTC/LTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2145948.0

but if you don't understand the language here is my personal instruction.
When you receive a token in your ETH wallet, you can send it to a trading market. But of course, you need to wait until your tokens are already in the marketplace, you can check that in coinmarketcap. Once listed, you can now transfer your token to the market, but you need a gas or transaction fee to do that. You need to load up your wallet with ETH in order for you to transfer your token to the market. (Just a wise advice, always check the market if the token price is higher than the gas so that you will earn for sure.). Once your token is in the market, you can now exchange it to BTC or ETH. I hope you understand my explanation.
Thanks, this is really beneficial
chathura

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:22:24 AM

Do not get a Private Key in your MyEtherWallet in any place. Do not give Airdrop / Bounty Form.
albayalde

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

Do not get a Private Key in your MyEtherWallet in any place. Do not give Airdrop / Bounty Form.
What do you mean with that ? confused  Undecided

make sure the ICO coin have listed on exchange(youbit/coinsmarketchap/ED.. Etc) then you can easily sell it like usual. or open youtube or search what do you need.
LinAliza (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

What do you mean with that ? confused  Undecided

make sure the ICO coin have listed on exchange(youbit/coinsmarketchap/ED.. Etc) then you can easily sell it like usual. or open youtube or search what do you need.

i think he meant by not to mistakenly give out your private key to any airdrop/bounty forms when registering.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

i am new too. what is difference between  exchange wallet address and ether wallet adress?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Ok, I try to be as specific as possible (don't blame me, if I miss some steps)

1. Go to Myetherwallet and register a new ETH wallet (Keep your private key in safe place, never give it out to other people)
2. Join sh*tloads of Airdrops (you need to have plenty of free time for this purpose, as you need to fill up your BCT username, BCT profile link, Twitter username, Twitter retweet URL, Facebook profile name, Facebook share URL, Telegram username, BCT ANN thread reply URL, your ETH address etc)
3. Once you've received some free airdrops, you need to decide, whether you want to keep it (mine the coins/tokens in MEW) or just transfer it and trade it on Etherdelta platform.
4. Remember, you need to pay some fee if you want to transfer your coins/tokens to Etherdelta (normally, it costs 0.001 ETH per transaction)
5. Sell your coins/tokens at any position/level that you think is profitable.
6. Withdraw the ETH from Etherdelta back to your MEW wallet (again, it costs you 0.001 ETH per transaction)
7. Now, you can sell your ETH in trading platforms, such as Remitano, localethereum, coinhako etc.
8. Keep your money and have a big smile  Grin

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Just joined a bounty campaign. They will just have some instructions to follow just like posting in Facebook or Re-tweet,or joined in their Telegram channel. You'll be paid through tokens and the usual releasing of that tokens is after the ICO. And then wait for an exchange platform that those tokens will be listed there.
kchowRocks

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

Do some search, I bet there is lot of info around. Use google ... just enter: "your_query site:bitcointalk.org"

In simple:
1 - tokens first needs to be listed on some exchange
2 - then you can sell them (mostly for other coins)

Alternatively you can find person who will buy them from you (p2p trade)

Air drops are the best way to get your hands dirt.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

Be careful about your private key as told you above. Airdrops have a quota in general, so you need to hurry up to fill out their forms. Therefore, It is also good to follow airdrop channels in telegram or in the forum so that you won't miss most of them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

try exchange
if they have that token you own then you can exchange with btc or eth or any other altcoin
you can try poloniex

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:48:18 PM

Sign up on airdrops wait for the distribution of your tokens once you recieved it look for its exchanges , if none you must wait.

Woii !!

Activity: 161

Syirik tanda tak mampu, ingat azab !

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:02 AM

Airdrop & Bounty, you should know you are eligible to join them with your account (rank)
then do what they said like posting/tweet/share for their. So you will get the coin as your payment for a week/month
go exchanger who accept that coins, go sell into btc/eth and withdraw them..

ajmal604

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:57:58 AM

Thanks to them for the above answers! I also had to know about this airdrop and bounty, I got my answer now.
Thanks..
ismadanniel

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

airdrop u can find on btt but beware some of it are scam..usually its free and some of it need some eth/btc depo to pay for the gas(fee)...

if selling u need to check on their website..what market are they listed some dont have market

hope this will answer your question Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: