Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities  (Read 27237 times)
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

Website | Twitter.com | Facebook.com | Telegram | Medium

ICO STARTS DEC 15th - Partnership with Bitcoin Suisse

This actually one of the most innovative ICO's to occur in this last quarter.Bringing non profits to blockchain.Good luck to all Team members.The Project will surely become a success

I was so pumped to read that you guys had partnered with Bitcoin Suisse.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

How big is the team now?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
coldmedalgostarican

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:02:35 PM

One thing that makes me hesitant about donating to charities are the huge loss of collected funds to administration and corruption and theft. How will a token prevent that? I mean someone in Africa will need hard cash in order to purchase anything. He will not be able to do that with a token on a blockchain these next few years atleast. So with or without this token same thing will keep happening as it has always happen. We donate and alot of the funds go to places it is not supposed to.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

What is your relationship with Charitystars exactly?

Are they just partners?

AidCoin is conceived and developed by CharityStars 

Oh okay, that's great. What experience does CharityStars have? Or are they a new company?

Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

So what happens to any unsold tokens?

Tokens are minted when ETH are sent to the smart contract, therefore unsold tokens are actually non created.

Oh wow, so they're made on a need basis only? Don't think I've seen this before.

This would really help with inflation, right?

Basically the result is as if the unsold tokens would have been burned, so less circulating supply.

Which means more value per token. Any other practical effects?
AidCoin

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

Is that the real team.. or is it just random pictures plucked from the web?

we have a very dedicated young team and very real .Kindly visit our website and check out the teams profile
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:53:30 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 12:15:04 AM by AidCoin

Hi Dev,

I'd like to translate whitepaper to Romanian.
Please let me know if you are interested.

And, please tell me if you have a minimum investment.
(I'm interested investing in your project)

Thank you

Currently we don't need Romanian Translation thanks.
Minimum contribution is $1,000 equivalent. You can contribute in ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, DKK, and SGD
Price: 1000 AID = 1 ETH
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:59:37 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 12:20:37 AM by AidCoin

What is your relationship with Charitystars exactly?

Are they just partners?

AidCoin is conceived and developed by CharityStars  

Oh okay, that's great. What experience does CharityStars have? Or are they a new company?

CharityStars is a well-established, VC-backed charity fundraising platform. Our team of 25 professionals has raised over $10M, working with 500+ charities including Unicef, Save the Children, Emergency and WWF. Our core competency is combining the power of technology with the ability to forge high-level partnerships between charities, high-profile corporations (e.g. IWC, Mercedes, Armani) and celebrities (e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo, Eva Longoria, Lewis Hamilton).

For more info: https://www.charitystars.com/
jiangsuren

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:00:48 PM

Hi Dev,

Thank you
CUrrently We don't need Romanian Translation.
We dont have a minimum investment.you can invest an decent amount.we accept ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, DKK,and  SGD
1000 AID = 1 ETH
i don't see any link about your 3% bounty link , hope it will be available soon

and i am very glad to join if possible . the idea of the project is not bad, Smiley
johnnabra

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

good video. How are you planning to advertise?
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:13:26 PM

One thing that makes me hesitant about donating to charities are the huge loss of collected funds to administration and corruption and theft. How will a token prevent that? I mean someone in Africa will need hard cash in order to purchase anything. He will not be able to do that with a token on a blockchain these next few years atleast. So with or without this token same thing will keep happening as it has always happen. We donate and alot of the funds go to places it is not supposed to.
AIDChain is a platform that tracks AidCoin donation flows. It will be acces-sible to anyone - even to those with limited tech skills. AIDChain will be able also to track fiat money flows thanks to the integration with the banks’ API, providing a full transparent picture on how charities are using the funds. Moreover, charities can use the platform to register, verify identity and manage communications with the donors.Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain, the combination of AidCoin and AIDChain will provide transparency in the non-profit sector, allowing individuals to track their donations along the chain. AidChain will show all the data related to a donation and linked to the block-chain by providing a receipt of each donation, which can then be held as conclusive proof. Each receipt contains: donation amount, timestamp, donor address and name (if public), recipient address and name.Hence someone in Africa can easily receive Aid.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

Hi Dev,

Thank you
CUrrently We don't need Romanian Translation.
We dont have a minimum investment.you can invest an decent amount.we accept ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, DKK,and  SGD
1000 AID = 1 ETH
Quote from: i don't see any link about your 3% bounty link , hope it will be available soon
Here is the link to our official bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2502746.0

and i am very glad to join if possible . the idea of the project is not bad, Smiley
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

I liked the idea of ​​the project. Charity is good and necessary. I will follow the news of this project. I think that the team will succeed.
Thanks for your support nedjuly.Please make sure you partake in our upcoming ICO on the 15th of December.Pre-Sale was already successful.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

So what happens to any unsold tokens?

Tokens are minted when ETH are sent to the smart contract, therefore unsold tokens are actually non created.

Oh wow, so they're made on a need basis only? Don't think I've seen this before.

This would really help with inflation, right?

Basically the result is as if the unsold tokens would have been burned, so less circulating supply.

Which means more value per token. Any other practical effects?

The value of the token is actually the same, whereas market cap is lower given less circulating supply.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:01:51 AM

This actually one of the most innovative ICO's to occur in this last quarter.Bringing non profits to blockchain.Good luck to all Team members.The Project will surely become a success

I was so pumped to read that you guys had partnered with Bitcoin Suisse.

They managed more than 20 ICOs, raising $500M + so they definitely have experience on the sector!
In addition, they allow us to reach people that are new to ICO and crypto, since they accept contribution also in FIAT currencies.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:22:28 AM

good video. How are you planning to advertise?

If you mean the video, you can share it yourself if you like it!  Wink
With regards to the project, we will exploit CharityStars' existing network of charities, celebrities and high-profile companies to boost the adoption of AidCoin as the preferred method for donating transparently.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:34:38 AM

AidCoin

AidCoin is the token for charitable giving, used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access an ecosystem of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) built for the non-profit organizations. AidCoin is conceived and developed by CharityStars, a well-established, VC-backed charity fundraising platform.

Using blockchain to track transactions, cryptocurrency to transfer funds and smart contracts to ensure donations are spent correctly, AidCoin has the potential to shake the whole sector by bringing transparency and traceability.

Thanks for your support Marco!
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

Has Aidcoin filed for any patents yet?

No at the moment.

Quote from: So you have some things you plan on filing patents on?
Our Legal team is working on it.It will be announced soon
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

Love that project. This has all my support and I will buy tokens on the ICO! Actually I also had a pretty similar idea but never knew how to put it in action. Really cool to see that a project like this is emerging now!
Smiley Smiley
Its about time we give back to society and the emergence of blockchain and smart contracts has really been of enormous help.Leveraging its success in generating millions of dollars in charity auctions, CharityStars is raising funds to reach the next level of its ambitious vision: bringing blockchain and crypto donations to the nonprofit sector.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

Quote from: Do you guys have any partnerships at the moment?
We have massive support from world acclaimed organisations including Bitcoin Suisse Ag.

I don't believe this was ever answered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: