Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities  (Read 27237 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:28:27 PM

I don't know of any other charities working on anything similar. So you guys don't have any competition in this regard?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

Do you guys have any patents?

Really curious about this, I think it's a great indicator of innovation.

Hi Celestio, we are not planning to file for patents at the moment.

Perfectly fine. Your idea in and of itself seems like plenty of innovation.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:50:31 PM

What sort of growth rate do you expect for Aidcoin? Do you believe it will be the predominate form of charity donation eventually? How long until this becomes a reality?

Really need to know about this before I'll be able to invest.

It is clearly our aim and our vision to make AidCoin the preferred method to donate transparently through blockchain technology. We are developing a solution that really helps solving problems currently present in the non-profit sector, so we believe it will be adopted both from charities and donors.

Obviously blockchain technology and crypto in general are just at the beginning of their development and mass adoption will require time. However, we strongly believe that this will be the future, so being the first mover on this sector gives us a strong advantage.

That's a great argument for your own case. No estimates on the time frame for adoption though? It's really hard to tell in this field, so I can understand your hesitancy. This last year, in the crypto world, has felt like a decade in just about any other market.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:44:07 PM

So ICO is postponed until the 16th, so there is still plenty of time to do the promotion, and if all goes smoothly hardcap will be achieved quickly, this project is very promising

Is this true? What was it postponed?

Sorry, I meant to ask 'Why was it postponed?'.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

What sort of growth rate do you expect for Aidcoin? Do you believe it will be the predominate form of charity donation eventually? How long until this becomes a reality?

It is clearly our aim and our vision to make AidCoin the preferred method to donate transparently through blockchain technology. We are developing a solution that really helps solving problems currently present in the non-profit sector, so we believe it will be adopted both from charities and donors.

Obviously blockchain technology and crypto in general are just at the beginning of their development and mass adoption will require time. However, we strongly believe that this will be the future, so being the first mover on this sector gives us a strong advantage.

That's a great argument for your own case. No estimates on the time frame for adoption though? It's really hard to tell in this field, so I can understand your hesitancy. This last year, in the crypto world, has felt like a decade in just about any other market.

Personally I think 2018 is when people really start to catch onto crypto. The last half of 2017 saw a whole lot of new people, and they're going to act as just a precursor wave of the tsunami that is mass adoption. They'll go tell all their friends, and then those friends will each tell 4 more.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:56:34 PM

I'm curious what sources you guys use for keeping up with trends, whether it be in the crypto space or charity related? I think a team is only as good as their information gathering abilities, so what sites do you guys use to keep up with trends?

okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

I'm curious what sources you guys use for keeping up with trends, whether it be in the crypto space or charity related? I think a team is only as good as their information gathering abilities, so what sites do you guys use to keep up with trends?

I think this might be an underrated question. People dedicate their entire lives to trying to maximize getting the right knowledge at the right time. For me, I set up a series of Google search alerts. When I set them up, there's nothing much for the google search, but if I suspect in the future there will be something I want to know about for that exact search phrase I set it up. Sometimes it takes years, but when it does get on google I get an immediate email telling me something I wanted to know about is only a click away...
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:15:47 PM

Can you think of any mistakes you guys have made that you have learned from since then?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:45:26 AM

So it is positive that ICO will start next year, and not so on December 16th.
This further gives us signature participants a chance to collect more coins
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:54:31 AM

Why I just found the right project charity?
I think only this project is reliable. After seeing your ANN Thread, my heart is tapped by people who are not yet independent.
Will it support people all over the world or in certain countries?
I think you know the humanitarian crisis in the middle east Smiley
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

Why I just found the right project charity?
I think only this project is reliable. After seeing your ANN Thread, my heart is tapped by people who are not yet independent.
Will it support people all over the world or in certain countries?
I think you know the humanitarian crisis in the middle east Smiley

I really hope it won't be limited government interference.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

I think this is a solid vision and I like it, however I dont understand why there are only 40% of the coins availible for the public, while %10 are reserved for "advisors", I dont get the role of them really. As this is a charity coin, shouldnt it be rather shared with the community (even if its for sale) than to make the rich richer? Correct me if im wrong please. Just my first thought when I saw the token allocation.
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:23 AM

I think this is a solid vision and I like it, however I dont understand why there are only 40% of the coins availible for the public, while %10 are reserved for "advisors", I dont get the role of them really. As this is a charity coin, shouldnt it be rather shared with the community (even if its for sale) than to make the rich richer? Correct me if im wrong please. Just my first thought when I saw the token allocation.
Team alone is not enough to make ALTcoin or a project last long, advisers are also needed even good advisors can be more influential than founders
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

Where can I store Aidcoin on the web? Can I use myetherwallet? I know ICO is done on eidoo platform but i do not usually use smartphone app.
AidCoin

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:02:20 AM

So ICO is postponed until the 16th, so there is still plenty of time to do the promotion, and if all goes smoothly hardcap will be achieved quickly, this project is very promising

Is this true? What was it postponed?

Sorry, I meant to ask 'Why was it postponed?'.

There has been a large amount of interest coming from all fronts and as we talk with institutional investors, we believe that by delaying the ICO, we can deliver the best value for early backers. With institutional investors and partner organizations joining the ICO, we aim to add fuel to AidCoin’s success. This is together with the ability to increase our marketing effort which will drastically impact the ICO and provide AidCoin with the tools to disrupt the charity sector.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

I don't know of any other charities working on anything similar. So you guys don't have any competition in this regard?

Competition is in the eyes of the beholder  Wink
We are not aware of anything similar but we would welcome healthy competition as a mean to achieve further innovation in the non-profit sector.
ephraim_90

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:43:54 AM

The idea behind this project is very great, nonprofit cryptocurrency. I am ceryain that this project will be useful in the general public.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:56:01 AM

Thanks for your positive comment on the vision. In regards to your point and to expand on what aysha9853 said, advisors have an invaluable role in the success of the ICO combined with their ability to open doors for partnerships and drive fast adoption amongst the crypto community; they are therefore fundamental to develop the project and pursue our vision.
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

With regards to nonprofits, we follow sector publications such as Nonprofit Quarterly and Look to the Stars, specific sections of major publications such as The New York Times, The Guardian and Huffpost, blogs and medium of charities, associations and foundations.
With regards to cryptoland: classic publications such as Coindesk, Cointelegraph and the Merkel, medium and personal blogs of crypto influencers, tailored newsletter (highly recommend Token Economy).

What about your sources guys? Any suggestions?
AidCoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

For sure time really seems to pass faster in cryptoland than on any other market.. We believe it will be a monthly timeframe (6/12 months) to spread AidCoin adoptions to a core base of donors and Charities. However, to answer your first question (becoming the preferred method for donations), timeframe realistically will be years, since it will take time for the technology and cryptos in general to go mainstream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: