Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we consider in looking for Good Signature Campaign?  (Read 217 times)
Darthflux14 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

Guys can anyone give some tips on how to look for a Good signature campaign to join. As of now I don't have a sig campaign. I don't know who is the one who is worth it to join for. Can someone help me finding a good project to sign in? Thanks ^_^
marckenigsberg

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:43:24 AM

Are you looking to promote someone on your signature or setup a campaign for someone to promote your product?

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

Is there anything like a good signature campaign again? As long as you find one that is accepting your rank and you are OK with the pay, then I do not see any reason why you should not join. You are only gicing your signature space out for rent, and that is the way I see it. However, if you are looking at bounty signature campaigns, then you might just have to dig in the project to know if it would be worth investing so you do not end up wasting some months on a scam. Digging involves how feasible the project is, does it sound like a scam, can it work, does it have a good team? And so on. See yourself like an investor who is giving his time and space for the project. However, if the project pays in BTC, then you have nothing to lose.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:44:54 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 09:56:34 AM by lili song

Just make sure that signature campaign just consider as bonus income so do not depend/rely on signature campaign as main income.
You also need maintain your quality post, in order to get accept since signature campaign recently getting strict from time to time also.
We also aware that bitcoin value also get pump so you must compete each other to prove yourself that you're better than others.

You can find good signature campaign that usually manage by Yahoo, Edward, Lauda, Atriz, DarkStar,etc.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

I think you can check the dev team first to judge whether this project is "promising" project, and then you can check whether a lot of forum members are in this bounty, finally, you should read the rules carefully and check if you can finish the task.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:23:09 AM

When you are looking good signature campaign, you has to conform to the same rules when you are looking good ICO. This rules are simple: good and working project, team and advicors with good reputation and of course marketing level.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:26:00 AM

little tips from me is. Find a signature campaign with a team and dev and good project that has been trusted and experienced in this field. You can see and look for good references from friends or from the internet.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

Guys can anyone give some tips on how to look for a Good signature campaign to join. As of now I don't have a sig campaign. I don't know who is the one who is worth it to join for. Can someone help me finding a good project to sign in? Thanks ^_^
The only tip I can give you is just to research about the certain ICO you wanted to join the bounty campaign. Verify the truth indicated on their announcement thread. Better yet, just join signature campaigns paying in btc for easeness. Altcoins bounty signature campaigns sometimes don't pay when they don't reach their cap while btc campaigns pay at least weekly to it's participants and has escrow unlike alt camps who does not have one. Last tip I can give you is to join the bounty campaign you decided to put our faith into.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:54:42 AM

Is there anything like a good signature campaign again? As long as you find one that is accepting your rank and you are OK with the pay, then I do not see any reason why you should not join. You are only gicing your signature space out for rent, and that is the way I see it. However, if you are looking at bounty signature campaigns, then you might just have to dig in the project to know if it would be worth investing so you do not end up wasting some months on a scam. Digging involves how feasible the project is, does it sound like a scam, can it work, does it have a good team? And so on. See yourself like an investor who is giving his time and space for the project. However, if the project pays in BTC, then you have nothing to lose.
This is all just you need to look out for in a signature campaign. You are only doing a job for someone and you end up getting paid for it, so looking for a good signature campaign is totally based on your preference.

If it is a bounty campaign, then the decision is left for you to know if it is a project worth working for since your reward would be in stake and you would not want to end up with a scam coin at the end or just working for a project that would not even survive the ICO.

If your payment is in BTC which usually it is every week, then you have nothing to worry about as long as you are comfortable with what is given to you.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:53 PM

Regarding a good Signature Campaign you can join in, I really think all Signature Campaigns here are really good, you just need to pick what do you prefer and if that Campaign is available because I think all high paying Signature Campaign are Full at the mean time and you just need to wait for new ones to be publish by a campaign manager or the developer for that said campaign,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: