Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW to send blockchain to Wallet (Bitgo)  (Read 372 times)
mike13 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

Hi, I have a problem that I can not handle on my own as i m a bit newbie

- I have sent my BTC to a personal blockchain address as I can verify it on a link https: //blockchain.info/address/... that's ok.

- My personal wallet in bitgo is empty for now. How will i send my BTC from my blockchain to BITGO blockchain ?
I cannot provide my BITGO  Bitcoin address to the sending party as there are not third party. hmm, maybe i did wrong when i sent my BTC on my blockchain adresse before having creted a Wallet ?

help please
thanks
mooks22

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:26:48 AM

I'm not sure what your question is. Are you trying to send BTC from your own wallet to a Bitgo wallet? If that's the case and you can see the transaction on the blockchain you'll be fine. It usually takes some time before you can see it in your Bitgo wallet as it needs to be mined.
mike13 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:32:30 AM

thank for replying to me

maybe i did a mistake as i sent BTC from a trade platform to a Blockchain adress before having a Wallet

- I created a private adress using bitaddress.org
- i sent my BTC from trading platform declaring this adress as destination
- i created an empty wallet later
- now i wonder how to send from my blochain adress to the wallet
mike13 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

Maybe my question is same as following

how to link a valid blockchain adress to an empty wallet

if anyone can inform me
mooks22

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:06:29 PM

thank for replying to me

maybe i did a mistake as i sent BTC from a trade platform to a Blockchain adress before having a Wallet

- I created a private adress using bitaddress.org
- i sent my BTC from trading platform declaring this adress as destination
- i created an empty wallet later
- now i wonder how to send from my blochain adress to the wallet

Maybe my question is same as following

how to link a valid blockchain adress to an empty wallet

if anyone can inform me

Do you have the private key at your disposal (Don't post it here)? If so you can import it to a BTC wallet using the private keys. See https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys for more info.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

It will be like you send money in 2 different wallets at the blockchain you select send bitcoin and pass bitgoin in your account will have the name you copy the name of the wallet through blockchain pass and write the amount you send and send It will take some transaction fees so you have to calculate ok ok

mike13 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

in my destination wallet i m never able to paste an adress of blockchain. the wallet give only a destination to send to the giver
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

Hi, I have a problem that I can not handle on my own as i m a bit newbie

- I have sent my BTC to a personal blockchain address as I can verify it on a link https: //blockchain.info/address/... that's ok.

- My personal wallet in bitgo is empty for now. How will i send my BTC from my blockchain to BITGO blockchain ?
I cannot provide my BITGO  Bitcoin address to the sending party as there are not third party. hmm, maybe i did wrong when i sent my BTC on my blockchain adresse before having creted a Wallet ?

help please
thanks

I think you are trying to ask how to send your Bitcoins from one wallet to another wallet. That can definitely be done and the difficulty depends on where you have the Bitcoins right now. If you have them on a website like Blockchain.info, Coinbase, or some exchange, then you can easily send the Bitcoins by going to the ‘withdrawal’ or ‘send’ feature on that platform. It should be user-friendly.

If you have your Bitcoins on a paper wallet, it’s a little trickier but it can be done. In this case, I suggest that you set up a wallet on Blockchain.info and link your paper wallet address to this wallet. Then follow the instructions to send to your final destination. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions, and I can walk you through it.
mike13 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:24:10 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:46:57 AM by mike13

If you have your Bitcoins on a paper wallet, it’s a little trickier but it can be done. In this case, I suggest that you set up a wallet on Blockchain.info and link your paper wallet address to this wallet. Then follow the instructions to send to your final destination. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions, and I can walk you through it.

thank you dear, i think you understood. presently my bitcoins are not in a wallet, just have the keys, my adress is valid and confirmed, and i have both public and private key. so it looks like same situation as if i had a paper wallet (?). i think i match with such case.

i fount solution with the help of someone here
solution is :
"Find the Settings on the left part of your screen after logging in on your new blockchain wallet. A small list should open go click addresses then you should find all the addresses there including the import bitcoin address just put the private key there and press import. The request button is beside the send button you can check your imported address there."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: