Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency a revolutionize innovation?  (Read 176 times)
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Yes i feel the same. I think crypto was a revolutionary invention and it has brought revolution to the economic sector. It was such a innovative idea that I am grateful to the inventor of crypto for this.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Crypyo currency is one of the greatest findings of this century which revolutionizes  the entire theory of existing financial concepts
of the world.It is purely a new form of economy with very strong net work systems and the specific characteristics such as the decentralized one with anonymity with its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology..The introduction of the block chain technology ensures its security systems.The above positive features attracts bitcoin by the global business community to become popularized one.

DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

In this modern world crypto currency is a great innovation. This market is a great place for investment. At the beginning this markets popularity was not good but now a day’s its popularity great. So many new coins are connecting with this market and people are also investing.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Technology is fast nowadays in terms of developement compared to the past era of tech development. And now we haf blockchain that is really good to application of some sorts of businesses or platforms for a project. This is one of the best innovation so far and for this it could take another mileage on the possibilities of another innovation through this system. Do you think this way too about having cryptocurrency as a revolution for innovation?

Revolution is quite a big word. It is more of, for me, a word of conquering something. Therefore, it may be possible that bitcoin could conquer innovation and I guess I will go and vote for it for nothing wrong is into bitcoin. As a matter of fact it can help a lot of people find enough for their financial needs.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

The use of crypto currency have changed the lives of many peoples. Surely crypto is a revolutionary invention.
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

Of course, that is the main reason of why bitcoin and the entire blockchain technology has too much hype at the moment, because everyone in here is more than amazed about the way that it all works together, dont you think?

robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

I think Cryptocurrency is a surprising innovation in the economic area and that has brings a revolution in existing traditional economic framework as well as financial institution.
Nusi sanusi

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

The innovation revolution
Involving blockchain technology in cryptocurrency, it seems to be the best addition to we can make transactions between two parties in a protected mode, this can be called as the safest place to invest and transact. I think the addition in the future will make this revolution stronger and safer.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Yes, I think cryptocurrency revolutionize the online finance world. What is great about crypto is that it is not being controlled by government or banks. At least not yet. Learning about cryptocurrency is somewhat complicated because there is a lot to learn, but it is easier to use than dealing with traditional banking. That in itself makes crypto better.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

Actually BTC come with the idea of crypto currency based on this system btc have enough value in market also after inventions of crypto currency it really change the world trading concepts based on this it is a revolutionary work done by Satoshi based on this in future it will create more value.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

I agree with you. Technology has been the fastest than ever. Cryptocurrency is a whole new level of way of transaction and it's really convenient. I'm glad to see how this community is gradually growing everywhere.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

The creation of crypto currency will definitely bring revolution to the world. If crypto is used as an alternative to the fiat currency, money can be easily transferred. Sending money overseas will not be a problem. The economy will benefit from this. Even now a lot of people are earning profit by trading crypto currency therefore this will inevitably revolutionize the world
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: