Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow! Those runs down are so much fun!!!  (Read 246 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

Isn't it exciting how fast the price goes down?  I love that!  Such a freaking rush.  Some say it goes up fast, but boy-oh-boy that drop is just like a freaking good quality roller coaster going off a cliff!!!  Holy crap that was fun today.  $500 in about 3 minutes.

A good healthy flash crash definitely gets me off.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Isn't it exciting how fast the price goes down?  I love that!  Such a freaking rush.  Some say it goes up fast, but boy-oh-boy that drop is just like a freaking good quality roller coaster going off a cliff!!!  Holy crap that was fun today.  $500 in about 3 minutes.

A good healthy flash crash definitely gets me off.

Yeah! What a ride! I haven't seen this kind of slide on the chart for a long time... But you're right, this is the perfect playground for the day traders Smiley
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

I feel there will be a correction now and it will be stabilized around 6.8K, but with upcoming fork only god knows where it will go

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

really impressive for the current bitcoin price, will this continue? and what is the fate for altcoin? is the price of altcoin getting destroyed or disappearing?
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

I don´t see a stabilizing that days. Think it went down to raise again in the next days. It´s kind of unbelieveable how it is going at the moment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: