Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Do not mine this Crap  (Read 3123 times)
Random Bit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So many coins so little hash power

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:01:33 AM

Yea right I'm outta here.

Pump it and dump it guys.  This one is a 1/2 pump and no dump. 

Have fun.
bu-bye

When was the last time you heard a heterosexual guy say "bu-bye"?
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:08:11 AM

No luck with Solo Mining.

Any giveaways please: BXBy77M44kLPh9GCiuaZu9zvvmk68bnMpm
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:10:41 AM

People are directing hashes at this? Who in their right mind would mine a coin made by the local forum nutjob/scammer/bitbar shill known as trucoin? Cheesy

TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:23:09 AM

People are directing hashes at this? Who in their right mind would mine a coin made by the local forum nutjob/scammer/bitbar shill known as trucoin? Cheesy

hazard come on buddy that's like calling a kettle black. Your name is no better than herpes don't dilute yourself .

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:24:00 AM

hazard come on buddy that's like calling a kettle black. Your name is no better than herpy's don't dilute yourself .
Who is herpy?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:26:45 AM

hazard come on buddy that's like calling a kettle black. Your name is no better than herpy's don't dilute yourself .
Who is herpy?

Herpes simplex- is a viral disease from the herpesviridae family caused by both Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). Infection with the herpes virus is categorized into one of several distinct disorders based on the site of infection. Oral herpes, the visible symptoms of which are colloquially called cold sores or fever blisters, is an infection of the face or mouth. Oral herpes is the most common form of infection. Genital herpes, known simply as herpes, is the second most common form of herpes. Other disorders such as herpetic whitlow, herpes gladiatorum, ocular herpes, cerebral herpes infection encephalitis, Mollaret's meningitis, neonatal herpes, and possibly Bell's palsy are all caused by herpes simplex viruses.

Herpes viruses cycle between periods of active disease—presenting as blisters containing infectious virus particles—that last 2–21 days, followed by a remission period. Genital herpes, however, is often asymptomatic, though viral shedding may still occur. After initial infection, the viruses are transported along sensory nerves to the sensory nerve cell bodies, where they become latent and reside lifelong. Causes of recurrence are uncertain, though some potential triggers have been identified, including immunosuppressant drugs. The previously latent virus then multiplies new virus particles in the nerve cell and these are transported along the axon of each neuron to the nerve terminals in the skin, where they are released. Over time, episodes of active disease reduce in frequency and severity.

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:26:58 AM

EPIC FAIL.

Go back to school TruCoin.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:29:19 AM

thanks for playing

NWO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:30:52 AM

hazard come on buddy that's like calling a kettle black. Your name is no better than herpes don't dilute yourself .

Nope, I would have to agree with Hazard.

You're a scamming nutjob who can't even get a coin launch right. You had this coin made yesterday for 5 LTC (which you didn't pay) and lied that it was for a game where you wanted to premine the whole amount and distribute.
NWO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:32:37 AM

Have fun.
bu-bye

Welcome to the forum nut job called TruCoin.
Random Bit

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:32:43 AM

thanks for playing

Pay attention to your fail thread....   And let this one die.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:33:27 AM

You're a scamming nutjob who can't even get a coin launch right. You had this coin made yesterday for 5 LTC (which you didn't pay) and lied that it was for a game where you wanted to premine the whole amount and distribute.

Hey go mine your worthless Powercoin Idiot. Guess what? go kick rocks tool

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:35:10 AM

Have fun.
bu-bye

Your funny douche  ha ha ha your words are just about as worthless as powercoin. No wait powercoin is way more of a Turd nugget

JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:36:53 AM

Trucoin you are such a fail.

First Not paying for that "private" coin and Not knowing at all how to Start it

Get back to kindergarten
NWO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:37:24 AM

Its funny because when you try and release a coin of your own, it epically fails. Continue to mooch off other peoples coins since you know shit about cryptocurrency and continue to stay on the sideline.  
Random Bit

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:37:43 AM

Please explain "Guess what? go kick rocks tool"

Unsure if that is crack, coke, or meth.
NWO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:40:00 AM

Have fun.
bu-bye

Your funny douche  ha ha ha your words are just about as worthless as powercoin. No wait powercoin is way more of a Turd nugget

You're the show here. Everyone is laughing at you and your magnificently successful 'snipercoin'  Roll Eyes you literally have no ground to stand on when judging other people's coins after this hilarity.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:44:19 AM

Its funny because when you try and release a coin of your own, it epically fails. Continue to mooch off other peoples coins since you know shit about cryptocurrency and continue to stay on the sideline.  

NWO your always fun to laugh at. You know so much about crypto right? why in the F*ck did you release a worthless piece of tyrannosaurus rex crap coin like PowerCoin . Oh yea your a professional. At least I closed this coin your still pumping your worthless garbage coin POWERCOIN. More like a POWER waste of hash power and time

NWO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:46:23 AM

NWO your always fun to laugh at. You know so much about crypto right? why in the F*ck did you release a worthless piece of tyrannosaurus rex crap coin like PowerCoin . Oh yea your a professional. At least I closed this coin your still pumping your worthless garbage coin POWERCOIN. More like a POWER waste of hash power and time

Good comeback  Roll Eyes you have me there... 
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:51:54 AM

Good comeback  Roll Eyes you have me there... 

yea I do have you there MR. professional crypto designer releasing Dog Sh*t coins like POWERCOIN

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: