Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:01:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][Electroneum][0% fees] Electromine: Stable, efficient Mining Pool  (Read 11618 times)
M6A2O1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:53:12 PM

I would recommend everyone staying away from this pool.

My experience: (I've got logs from NH and pool blocks log)

Total pool hash rate: 100 Mhs
I mined: 30 min for 5 Mhs and 30 min 10 Mhs
Mined blocks count in that period: 35
Actual reward received from pool: 10K ETN

The reward should be at least 17K. The mined block ratio was 20/15 for hash rate 5/10.
almighty1

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

I would recommend everyone staying away from this pool.

My experience: (I've got logs from NH and pool blocks log)

Total pool hash rate: 100 Mhs
I mined: 30 min for 5 Mhs and 30 min 10 Mhs
Mined blocks count in that period: 35
Actual reward received from pool: 10K ETN

The reward should be at least 17K. The mined block ratio was 20/15 for hash rate 5/10.

Agreed. It is reporting my hash rate as half of what it really is. And at the request of a previous user the fees were suddenly reduced to 0%  Huh
g0suboy

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

What can we do now? Is there anyway to receive etn what we mined and we didnt get? who got etn we mined and didnt get paid?

I strongly suggest to stay away from this pool till this is sorted out?

i want my 20000etn!!!  Cry Cry
kyne

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:26 AM

i got 40% less from this pool. so poor  Sad
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:29:16 AM

im missing 17k etn .....

they have 90% of total hashrate and then 10 mins no block .... Huh?

very nice mr pool owner

rflanders15

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

Is the pool down or something? My Nicehash order just went completely dead.
Plagger

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:38 AM

I'm searching for a mining pool to start mining (i'm newbie), so this one is not reliable?
xikimay (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Ovh had a blockout for 1 hours that's one of the reason
tyldar

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

Guys seriously...
Before crying it's a scam, look the pool stats... 1600 mined blocks and 4680 payments... If it were really a scam, do you think that they will mine that much blocks and pay that much miners ?

There is 0% fees on blocks and 1% on payments.

Hashrate is calculated differently on your side and the pool side, explaining the difference.
xikimay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

Join us on telegram, you're welcome Smiley
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

This is a shady pool they are  sppponing of blocks , and everythign isw dodgy suggest minners to move away to other  pools
tyldar

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

This is a shady pool they are  sppponing of blocks , and everythign isw dodgy suggest minners to move away to other  pools

Ahah seriously, guy look at the hashrate, number of miners, block founds etc.. This is the biggest pool in electroneum network...
Everyone in the telegram channel is supporting the team as soon as someone say it's a scam
b20lopez

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

they are reporting only 50% of your real hash rate :///

I only received 25% of the total tokens i am expecting!!!!!!!

BEWARE
xikimay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:42:56 AM

Please stop being condescendent.
We have been treated as 'ddoser', now thief.
Come on guys, please learn about mining pool and come back after
r0nald82

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:58:49 AM

Had tried this pool for few days,but unfortunately block found is too long so decide it to move to other pools which quite good  Cool

Ultrasonik

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:44 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 02:59:43 PM by Ultrasonik

why electromine.fe pool not sent coin to my wallet ??
you guys have the same problem?

Yes! Same problem, wait  pending  1.39 etn 

Wallet Address: etnk2QadvCoUu1z9UJ4JuFf2uvTNpcjfjPS7WwQ9Jvqac1NRgmgTv6yF4AzJPdgHxiRQABdh4eJUW1U dFydUmJeY667YF8FFHt
 Pending Balance: 1.39 ETN
 Total Paid: 0.00 ETN
Last Share Submitted: about 15 hours ago

In the description it is said that auto-payment from 1 coin, while a lot of people can not take away hundreds of coins stuck in eternal expectation. Other pools work fine as stated. (on same address) 
UPDATE - set Minimum pay 20 ETN
goldensean

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:38:22 PM

Hey,

I had some trouble receiving payment too, but I got it a couple hours after. (it seem that they have fix the problem)
So, no there are not stealing your coins and the admins are very comprehensive and talk to us often.
If you have any problem you can ask them directly.
I would recommend it 100% sure Smiley
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

I don't understand you guys, seriously...

Check my ETN address on his pool: etnk8Lq1QtVNPFtTucZ1G1RQHwZ8n9krwL2CNg7CUTCFVahszNGpiJdbX68S3ivah7gAzhgicqEstEo 5XycYdotvAB6atxVCTi .

I have mined over 1 million Electroneum thanks to xikimay, I also was his first miner. If you check on eu2.electromine.fr (because they changed their URL to upgrade their DDOS protection), you will see all the payments made to me, nothing is missing.
Pool fees are currently at 1% (he made a 0% fee  for a couple days, because I asked him to do so. We wanted to draw in more miners, because it's important to stay united). This dude has created a Telegram chat so that all Electromine miners can discuss, and he was really busy theses last couple days because he opened a new Bitcoin Gold pool, goldenshower.io .

I know that, usually, newbies are not to be trusted... but this xikimay is serious. If you need to, I'll sign a message from that address. like, tell me to sign "i am a pancake", or whatever sentence you come up with, I'll sign it for you in proof of good faith.

In a nutshell: electromine has been the first serious ETN pool, you guys FUDded it. Anyway, it's still there, you can join again... ^^"

As of anyone saying "i have not been paid the right amount", well, re-do your maths, check if your shares were accepted and everything, because in my case, I mined a shitton of coins and everything ruled out smoothly

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
tyldar

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

I don't understand you guys, seriously...

Check my ETN address on his pool: etnk8Lq1QtVNPFtTucZ1G1RQHwZ8n9krwL2CNg7CUTCFVahszNGpiJdbX68S3ivah7gAzhgicqEstEo 5XycYdotvAB6atxVCTi .

I have mined over 1 million Electroneum thanks to xikimay, I also was his first miner. If you check on eu2.electromine.fr (because they changed their URL to upgrade their DDOS protection), you will see all the payments made to me, nothing is missing.
Pool fees are currently at 1% (he made a 0% fee  for a couple days, because I asked him to do so. We wanted to draw in more miners, because it's important to stay united). This dude has created a Telegram chat so that all Electromine miners can discuss, and he was really busy theses last couple days because he opened a new Bitcoin Gold pool, goldenshower.io .

I know that, usually, newbies are not to be trusted... but this xikimay is serious. If you need to, I'll sign a message from that address. like, tell me to sign "i am a pancake", or whatever sentence you come up with, I'll sign it for you in proof of good faith.

In a nutshell: electromine has been the first serious ETN pool, you guys FUDded it. Anyway, it's still there, you can join again... ^^"

As of anyone saying "i have not been paid the right amount", well, re-do your maths, check if your shares were accepted and everything, because in my case, I mined a shitton of coins and everything ruled out smoothly

I couldn't have said better. This guy said everything. This pool is 100% legit and atm they have +70MH/s Smiley
Zeus_GodofGods

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:59:57 AM

Nicehash party about to begin at 2PM GMT, see you then Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: