Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 02:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - How high and low it may?  (Read 302 times)
cau (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

BTC, I didn't expect the fireworks to start 2 weeks ahead of fork. Assuming Nov 16 is hard fork (2 weeks from now), do you think the current bull run and alt bleed will continue till then? If so, BTC might even touch 10K and alt coins will be dead

Right after reaching the fork time, how hard it is likely to go down and the ball park number you expect as bottom? Since there is likely no bad news in sight, I dont expect a crash but a correction for profit booking is likely to happen. I am not expecting anything below 5K for this year.

Your thoughts please!
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

BTC, I didn't expect the fireworks to start 2 weeks ahead of fork. Assuming Nov 16 is hard fork (2 weeks from now), do you think the current bull run and alt bleed will continue till then? If so, BTC might even touch 10K and alt coins will be dead

Right after reaching the fork time, how hard it is likely to go down and the ball park number you expect as bottom? Since there is likely no bad news in sight, I dont expect a crash but a correction for profit booking is likely to happen. I am not expecting anything below 5K for this year.

Your thoughts please!
I think that while the bubble on the American stock market continues to increase - people have a lot of free money, which they disperse the price of bitcoin.
At this rate, the price may exceed $ 10,000, but this is definitely not a normal situation, so you will have to quickly sell when the market of the bitcoins begins.

MiddleFingerToTheMan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see a 10k bitcoin before the fork
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

It should reach 10k probably by the end of the year. though there is a good rise of the price already in couple of days but I think there may be correction on the cards which may happen and a slight drop might take place now. It has hit the altcoin in prices as their has being a fall in most of the coins.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:12:50 PM

Your thoughts please!
Things look great for BTC and predictions say that it should hit 10k before the fork.
It's likely it would dip after the fork, but i doubt it will hurt alot.
I can agree with you, i dont expect anything under 5k also!
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

that's what I fear .. the price of btc increases up to 10000 $, altcoin will automatically disappear, now many altcoin that no longer operate, will this happen? I do not want this to happen ..
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

never fear with the altcoins, always be faithful that the top 5 altcoins will survive, ethereum has a great future just believe in ethereum. bitcoin is unstoppable but there are other coins will join the race and that will be ethereum, ethereum and ethereum. ethereum will beat them all altcoins, never believe on the soft fork and hardfork there is only one bitcoin the king of all coins and the ethereum the mother of all altcoins.
Johntata

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:19:54 PM

Btc price is higher than gold price now.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

Well, it is indubitable that bitcoin's market value is volatile. Expect it to plummet once it goes down just like when China banned ICO in their country and many other bitcoin investors think it'll be the end of BITCOIN. But just after that, its market value drastically rises high that prove the doubters wrong. Now that it reaches 6K mark, expect it to be at tenths of thousands in the next year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Your thoughts please!
If we are talking about the top price of the bitcoin should be the sky itself, and the bottom value of the bitcoin just like the bitcoin at 2010 when a lot of people are not realizing about the potentially of the bitcoin itself. Altcoin blood will still continue as long as those people are still moving towards the bitcoin.

After the fork many people will try to rush from the bitcoin and move into the bitcoin gold. I just expecting about the early hype for btg.
But remember b2x looks a rumour rather consider that as a future fact.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

10k can be quite difficult but it is possible. The recent price surge beside the bitcoin gold fork, it is further pushed up by the bitcoin future release by CMA. This brings a whole new world of people to invest in bitcoin and this cause bitcoin to even rise in price. If there are even more news to come, you can see even more rises and 10k is within reach.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Whoever invested in BTC then Bravo to them.
Its expected to go 10k by the end of the year. But I expect a dip also. It will give Alts a chance to pump maybe too.
Future looks good for Bitcoin!!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
brownie_something

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

Whoever invested in BTC then Bravo to them.
Its expected to go 10k by the end of the year. But I expect a dip also. It will give Alts a chance to pump maybe too.
Future looks good for Bitcoin!!!
  Cant wait to also see it at $10000, also i feel sad for my buddy whos invested in more than 30 altcoin and they are not doing  good at the moment. He just wants to se bitcoin crash a bit. So its it is good and bad for all of us bitcoin holders.

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
MiddleFingerToTheMan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

never fear with the altcoins, always be faithful that the top 5 altcoins will survive, ethereum has a great future just believe in ethereum. bitcoin is unstoppable but there are other coins will join the race and that will be ethereum, ethereum and ethereum. ethereum will beat them all altcoins, never believe on the soft fork and hardfork there is only one bitcoin the king of all coins and the ethereum the mother of all altcoins.

Great time to buy Ethereum now. Completely undervalued. Fundamentals have been improving, protocol upgrades & number of network transactions reaching record highs recently with no corresponding increase in price. Will skyrocket once the bitcoin mania cools off a little.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: