Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 6080 times)
mourya221

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

Looking like very promising project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

where is it possible to read your white paper?
are bounty or airdrop provided?

It's right there on the website Smiley

We will announce the bounty program soon, no information on the airdrop by now.
BTCwriter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Hello everyone!

On the 1st of November  2017 at 12.00 GMTNAU token sale was officially launched.

We'd like to share with you the details of our project, tell you a bit about its founders and show our vision of its future.

Who is the founder?

Among the headliners of this project is Yaroslav Shakula with 15 years of experience as a project lead, co-founder and CEO of multiple projects in the industries of Internet-marketing and advertising, affiliate marketing, e-commerce etc (Creara, SAPE)

The challenges of the modern market

Catching customer’s attention is one of the biggest challenges every business faces. There are countless ways and tools designed to attract clients, a fair share of them – advertising, context marketing, digital, social networks so on, require huge budgets, a lot of workforces and take time.

One of the most effective models nowadays is CPA. It is rightfully deemed to be the most profitable type of advertising, as an advertiser only pays for a target action (a sale, a registration, an order). It is quite easy to estimate budgets in this model. Yet there is no single global platform that could help advertisers attract new clients both online and offline. More so, high competition among the advertisers for good traffic is leading to the growth of prices in the industry, as low payouts are no longer attractive for publishers.

One more time-tested way of advertising is coupons. Or at least that's what retailers think until they fall into this trap. Coupon websites may seem like an attractive opportunity, yet they force the companies to make unreasonable discounts and pay commission from that discount. As a result not only it is near to impossible to get any profit out of this, it makes companies lose a lot of money. Which is why coupon websites are nowadays not as popular as they used to be.

The tough reality is – most of the campaign's budgets go to middlemen to make them attract new clients, yet newly acquired customers are not motivated to bring new clients from their circle.

Discounts and bonuses are a client magnet and CPA model is one of the best ways to acquire new retail customers. So it's pretty obvious that the modern advertising market has been waiting for a new global platform to combine those two!

The idea behind NAU  is to create a new marketing reality by rediscovering and rethinking the paradigm of digital coupons:

• This platform creates a direct connection between a business and a client, there is no middleman needed.
  • It motivates the clients to encourage their friends to join the platform.
  • It fosters transparency, trust and safe interaction between all parties involved by the use of blockchain technologies.

An example of how NAU can be used

• An advertiser creates a motivating offer to attract new clients (a discount or a gift for instance) and pays at least 1 NAU token for every new client using this offer.
  • All the offers can be found on the platform's website and the mobile app. A potential client can search for it the catalog with 5 basic categories and numerous filters.
  • A user of the platform sends the offer to their friends or colleagues.
  • Their friend gets access to the platform and uses the offer.
  • The platform user, who brought a new client gets 95% of the margin set by the advertiser. This scheme motivates existing clients to look for new customers in their circle. This viral effect ensures that the platform gains popularity very fast.
  • NAU platform takes a commission of 5% from each payment to an existing user and 0.5% from every transaction. Advertisers and agents can also use tokens to buy push notifications for their offers and other advanced marketing tools.

As a result, we offer you a platform that brings businesses and their clients directly together for a win-win collaboration. Businesses increase their sales without spending money on middlemen and their clients get discounts and bonuses as well as affiliate margins. Safety and trust within the platform are secured by blockchain technologies.

Why is it a good idea to invest into NAU tokens?

• Retailers can use NAU tokens to attract new clients and in future customers will be able to redeem tokens for products and goods.
  • Platform users are motivated to bring new referrals, which secures the growth of the NAU platform.
  • The emission is limited and that alone combined with the prospective growth of the platform will presumably lead to the growth of the token prices.
  • The platform will be regularly and extensively advertised and promoted, the tokens will be placed on stock markets as well, all of this will lead to the rapid growth of popularity of NAU.

If you have any questions about our project, we will be happy to answer them all.

Best Regards,
NAU Team

smarttokenguy

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:13:48 PM

Have you already started speak with exchange websites to place your token?
NAU_support

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

Have you already started speak with exchange websites to place your token?

Hello!
We are currently negotiating with all top exchanges. Definitely the first exchanges won't be the Tier 1 ones, but within 1-3 months after the token sale is over, we expect to have our token present at least on 3 exchanges.
KickBo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:47:54 PM

You say that after 17 Dec from users will appear referral link. Can I be a customer and retailer? I mean can I give offers to castomers and use discount other retailer?
And may I change my tokens to Crypto value?
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

You say that after 17 Dec from users will appear referral link. Can I be a customer and retailer? I mean can I give offers to castomers and use discount other retailer?

Yes, you will be able to act as both a retailer and a user. And as an affiliate as well!
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

You are not eligible and you are not to purchase any NAU tokens if you are a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of what countries???
bitbyebit

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

an interesting project, everything that concerns money - is always intriguing  Cool
spindoc

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

I am also interested in the answer to this question!
spindoc

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

just do not understand, for this all you need to register different accounts?

I am also interested in the answer to this question!
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

Hello! What model has made efficient advertising possible for many businesses that were before bound to wasting substantial parts of their budgets paying for marketing presence only?
Puhi

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

This project seems to be a decent one. I will keep a close eye on it.
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

I agree with you, this is an interesting project. I will also watch
Ken_bitty

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
whalezy

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

EXPLAIN!! why digital coupons seemed to be a very promising solution and why they started gaining popularity both among users and retailers.
josecauy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

The core principle of NAU is the win-win approach, which is something the world of advertising and affiliate marketing seems to be missing nowadays. It was impossible before. Is it now? How?
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

hmm, innovation in the world of advertising and affiliate marketing..  Roll Eyes
ManOfKnight

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

more innovation, it's all good for everyone, oh, why it's rare, I do not understand  Undecided
ruxun

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

It interesting project and I am joining now. I am happy. Thanks dev for opportunity to join this project!))))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: