Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 6080 times)
Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

Hello!  Wink
I have a question about partnership and motivation.

An average digital coupon website would pay a one-time fee to its users for referring their friends. Coupon users keep sharing even under these conditions, but the motivation is low. What motivation does NAU give YOU?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whalezy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

Hi guys, creators!) Is this your first project? Or have we already seen some of your projects? Successful or not  Cool
whalezy

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

And another question about this project: as I understand it, NAU enables marketing agencies and independent marketers to get back in the game so they can influence the market again ... In what way?
NAU_support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:27:14 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 11:15:58 AM by NAU_support

Is there any minimum amount of ETH to contribute?  Cool

Our soft cap is $5 000 000.

is it okey to invest if im here on asia region..?

No problem with investing in your region.  Smiley

I have a very important question!

- Is the NAU token considered a security??

NAU has actually nothing to do with securities, so we can not give any legal or informal advise on this matter.

Hi I'm from India studying in US for past 3 years can I buy it in presale?
Hello everyone! Can someone tell me if US investors are able to participate\\??

It depends on the amount. If you can be treated as a qualified investor, there's a way to arrange it.

Huh Should I do anything to receive bonus? Will it occur by itself?

It shall occur by itself. If you have any problems with investment please contact us:

https://t.me/gonau
tokensale@nau.io

Hey guys! Is the pre sale available now?

Presale started on the 1st of November. Hurry up to obtain your presale bonus Smiley

so how many tokens are issued during this whole ico period of time?

It depends on the amount of tokens sold, the maximum overall emission ever is 1 285 000 000 tokens.

this seems like a nice project , i did some research about the owners and i found out about there penis enlargement pills website , 100% scam stay away from this ICO

http://leadbit.com

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Look at the team members

Leadbit is a successful affiliate network where any product can order promotion. Cosmetics, pharmaceuticals are frequently using such platforms to offer their goods.

What exchanges are planned for the release of tokens?
in which exchanges you will come?

We are currently negotiating with all top exchanges. Definitely the first exchanges won't be the Tier 1 ones, but within 1-3 months after the token sale is over, we expect to have our token present at least on 3 exchanges.

I hope to see interviews with project managers and developers.  Cool

Check out this announcement and stay tuned. The most intersting is ahead  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bYISSxj_EI

...read the information and discussions ... and by the way, how can i buy this tokens?)..  Roll Eyes

Follow this detailed instruction and join our community Smiley
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUI3tTUaWYa-d6BPW36jK3GRJGn37ZmBK6AssGr1r_8/edit

please tell me, How I can see my NAU tokens?

You can see tokens in your account on our website https://nau.io/

You have closeв round ? Why? Can i invest in closed round?  And why in Ru version John transform to Max?

The closed round has already been finished.

Hey guys |> how long will ICO take? more precisely to when the ICO is complete.

Until Dec 29, 2017 or until the hard cap of the main round is reached (500 000 tokens).

Hello. Where can I find all the details about the upcoming ICO? Dates, figures e t. c.

Follow us on our social nets:
WhitePaper: https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_WhitePaper.pdf
Whitelist: tokensale.nau.io/?register=nau
Email: ceo@nau.io
Telegram (rus): t.me/gonau_ru
Telegram (eng): t.me/gonau
Medium: medium.com/@NAU_IO
 FB: facebook.com/nauplatform/
Twitter: twitter.com/nau_io
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/18254610/
Github: github.com/nau-dev
Threee pager (short version of WP):https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_three_pager_full.pdf

Hello! How are you? please tell me Which wallet should I use to store NAU tokens?  Smiley

All kinds of wallets are supported.

where to check roadmap?

https://tokensale.nau.io/#roadmap

Most of traditional coupon services have simplified the idea of the coupon to discounts only. Results are not so good. How did we solve the problem??
Coupon services usually charge up to 50% from the discount which is already a EXTREMELY HEAVY pressure on the retailer Cry!!!! HOW can NAU solve the problem of massive payments to middlemen??!!?!

NAU simplifies the idea of coupons. Everything you need is mobile app. So you can find any offers around you and use them for free while retailers are obtaining cheap promotion by rewarding referrals.

Hello!  Wink
I have a question about partnership and motivation.

An average digital coupon website would pay a one-time fee to its users for referring their friends. Coupon users keep sharing even under these conditions, but the motivation is low. What motivation does NAU give YOU?

NAU is providing rewards for every use of any offer by people you invited.

lanfeusst

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

I'm interested in this project and I will follow and support this thread. I can see this project will bring back more benefits for the participants. Yes, That's a good idea for all of us in the future.!!!.
I think so too
kkNft

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

Huh Should I do anything to receive bonus? Will it occur by itself?

It shall occur by itself. If you have any problems with investment please contact us:

https://t.me/gonau
tokensale@nau.io

ok, thanks, I'll keep in mind!
kkNft

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

These are NAU direct competitors who have already established relationships with merchants and acquired user base. What are THEIR strong and weak sides?
itogo

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:04:17 AM

If you have ever been subscribed to any coupon service, you are familiar to receiving DAILY (OR EVEN HOURLY) letters packed with SO TO SAY ‘great exclusive offers’. If you don't like it, how NAU can help you?Huh
BDSM-Fetish

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

everyone likes discounts and coupons  Grin Grin Grin
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

Hi I'm from India studying in US for past 3 years can I buy it in presale?
Hello everyone! Can someone tell me if US investors are able to participate\\??

It depends on the amount. If you can be treated as a qualified investor, there's a way to arrange it.

What amounts do you consider?
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

If you have ever been subscribed to any coupon service, you are familiar to receiving DAILY (OR EVEN HOURLY) letters packed with SO TO SAY ‘great exclusive offers’. If you don't like it, how NAU can help you?Huh

In NAU user will only receive notifications from their favourite retailers or individual offers which won't happen too often and all will be top-notch, because they will be quite expensive for the retailers using this approach.
itogo

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

In NAU user will only receive notifications from their favourite retailers or individual offers which won't happen too often and all will be top-notch, because they will be quite expensive for the retailers using this approach.
all this can be configured manually? or we will not have a choice what kind of notifications we want to receive?
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:36:41 AM

all this can be configured manually? or we will not have a choice what kind of notifications we want to receive?

Yes, every user will be able to choose what notifications to receive. However, we don't recommend blocking the personalized offers, because often they will be really attractive and tailored to suit your personal needs.
NxtSwag

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

everyone likes discounts and coupons  Grin Grin Grin
exactly!  Smiley

TD367D-V7SCYE-WZHX66-IYAUMN-7PSUKE-NDHWNB-NDXU
itogo

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

Yes, every user will be able to choose what notifications to receive. However, we don't recommend blocking the personalized offers, because often they will be really attractive and tailored to suit your personal needs.
Clearly, let's look at practice on how much this will be useful. I hope, there will be only good impression, without obsession.
The project is very well thought out for you, so I think there will be no problems here either Smiley
NxtSwag

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

TRUE! Great project! There will be no problems! Good luck to you!!!  Wink Cool

TD367D-V7SCYE-WZHX66-IYAUMN-7PSUKE-NDHWNB-NDXU
bitbyebit

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:05:29 PM

Hello!
Will NAU have ios and android versions? Can I download it from app store or only through the website?
thanks
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

The approximate turnover of the funds inside the system?
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Clearly, let's look at practice on how much this will be useful. I hope, there will be only good impression, without obsession.
The project is very well thought out for you, so I think there will be no problems here either Smiley

Sure, practice will show everything. We also have a chance to tune something in case it doesn't work properly.
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

The approximate turnover of the funds inside the system?

Can you please clarify your question? What do you mean by "funds"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: