Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 6080 times)
BikiniDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:02:02 AM

so many facking shill accounts and use the hacked BTCwriter legend status one to make an OP
this is how a scam project started, don't waste your time and money in this NAU.io crap
you will be haunt unless you offer thenextking some compensation for hack and stole his BTCwriter account, prove you're not a scammer.
what nonsense, even funny! and this is said by a person with a negative reputation? or are you just a competitor?HuhCool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Surger

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:15:45 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 08:58:44 AM by Surger

Hi guys! What kind of benefits does the customer have for sharing the NAU-link with his friends??? For how long will he be getting them??!??!?
chrison999

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:29 AM

NAU helps retailers attract customers in affordable and transparent way. In what exactly? WANT ABOUT THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
itogo

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

so many facking shill accounts and use the hacked BTCwriter legend status one to make an OP
this is how a scam project started, don't waste your time and money in this NAU.io crap
you will be haunt unless you offer thenextking some compensation for hack and stole his BTCwriter account, prove you're not a scammer.
nowhere does not do without assholes! disgusting! get out!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
NxtSwag

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

nowhere does not do without assholes! disgusting! get out!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
exactly! boo  Angry Angry

TD367D-V7SCYE-WZHX66-IYAUMN-7PSUKE-NDHWNB-NDXU
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

what nonsense, even funny! and this is said by a person with a negative reputation? or are you just a competitor?Huh?  Cool

this Nau.io scammer stole user id BTCwriter and i'm just telling the true so what is wrong about it?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:05:52 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 09:17:34 AM by benthach

nowhere does not do without assholes! disgusting! get out!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

you call victim asshole, now if you,re in their shoes, someone stole from you and call you asshole. how would you feel? i'm sure thenextking have some proof but he's very busy right now to bother with this and i'm sure he will taking care of this soon.

Surger

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:06:07 AM

And one more question... Desktop-ready website and Android/iOS mobile apps allowing users to locate and redeem offers displayed on the geolocation basis. How many BASIC CATEGORIES does the platform have?
itogo

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:22:23 AM

you call victim asshole, now if you in their shoes, someone stole from you and call you asshole. how would you feel? i'm sure thenextking have some proof but he's very busy right now to bother with this and i'm sure he will taking care of this soon.
Of course, there is evidence, but somewhere there ... seriously?? do you think someone will believe in this lie? this, by the way, a photo of your profile

smarttokenguy

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:25:39 AM

nowhere does not do without assholes! disgusting! get out!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

you call victim asshole, now if you in their shoes, someone stole from you and call you asshole. how would you feel? i'm sure thenextking have some proof but he's very busy right now to bother with this and i'm sure he will taking care of this soon.
Of course, there is evidence, but somewhere there ... seriously?? do you think someone will believe in this lie? this, by the way, a photo of your profile

Wow, seems like this person has issues with anger management...
baokychen

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

Hello. Where can I find all the details about the upcoming ICO? Dates, figures e t. c.

Follow us on our social nets:
WhitePaper: https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_WhitePaper.pdf
Whitelist: tokensale.nau.io/?register=nau
Email: ceo@nau.io
Telegram (rus): t.me/gonau_ru
Telegram (eng): t.me/gonau
Medium: medium.com/@NAU_IO
 FB: facebook.com/nauplatform/
Twitter: twitter.com/nau_io
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/18254610/
Github: github.com/nau-dev
Threee pager (short version of WP):https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_three_pager_full.pdf

Thank you! This is what was needed!
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

Hi Dev,

I'd like to translate your website and/or whitepaper to Romanian.

Please let me know if you are interested. (PM me)

Thank you
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:34:09 AM

you chose to ignoring the true and it is your problem, not mine. you will pay financially or your time, perhaps all these posts from the same ugly fsck hacker. just check history we're mostly participated in stealthcoin and ark. but then it's your problem, i don't care, you(nau.io) stealing and you will not get away.

baokychen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:00 AM

Wow, seems like this person has issues with anger managment...
I think everyone has bad days  Smiley. let us be more tolerant  Wink
NAU_support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

Dear benthach! Thank you for you awarness. We're deeply sorry that it seems confusing to you or anyone alse. We'll promise to do our best to clear that issue. We claim that BTCwriter plays role of contractor to start topic from Legendary account.

However, topicstarter's trustworthy can't be taken as a reason to consider that NAU project is a scammer. We can prove our decency whenever you ask.

Nevertheless, we will remind such facts as:

You can also check our WhitePaper for more information:
https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_WhitePaper.pdf
Or ask any questions for a promt answer here:
http://t.me/gonau
eldinhadz

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

NAU helps publishers and influencers effectively monetise their audience. What points make OUR PLATFORM different from the other ones?
baokychen

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

..../Starting from Oct 1, 2017, the private presale round is active. The price on this stage is set at $0.04/token with 300% bonus and only qualified investors with investments over $50k in any equivalent are eligible to participate. There is HIDDEN CAP on this round/. WHAT is it?..
Xyver

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

what heated discussions! Grin  then, the project deserves attention Smiley knowingly I'm watching him   Tongue Tongue
Xyver

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:47:17 AM

and what about the legal part of your project? Any difficulties now?
finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:00:08 AM

question on the topic of the day
I’m sorry for such question,
but I’m pretty sure you have competitors, why do you think you are better than they are?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: