Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 6082 times)
NAU_support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:39:15 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 08:52:31 PM by NAU_support

Do you plan to go to Vietnam market?

Sure Smiley
All countries where we plan to occur in the nearest future, you can see on our website:  https://tokensale.nau.io/

Hi! Why do you need 2 types of tokens? I mean eNAU and NAU token

NAU token is an asset within
Multichain technology blockchain. To have NAU tokens on its NAU wallet
users should exchange them from eNAU ERC20 tokens they have purchased
during the token sale or recieve them from other NAU user

Sorry for the off-topic.., but.. how can buy eth or btc and get nau tokens?

Hurry up! You can still get your 35% bonus!

If the instructions were not clear, check out more detail one:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUI3tTUaWYa-d6BPW36jK3GRJGn37ZmBK6AssGr1r_8/edit?usp=sharing

Hello!!!
This looks cool for the Hispanic market, are you planning to make a Spanish whitepaper??!??

You asked - we did. Come and check it Smiley
https://tokensale.nau.io/es/pdf/NAU_WhitePaper.pdf

At what price would unsold tokens for NAU be kept on a smart-contract and available for purchase anytime (if available)?

Unsold token in every round will be used in next rounds

hello.

What sort of ways do you plan to keep the 95% payout of the token sustainable over long periods of time?

Our concept doesn't need to do anything with these payouts because they are some sort of payment for promotion.

The heart of NAU is the platform based on blockchain which is used to store all transactions between platform users (whatever their role is) and the platform itself. What are transactions coated through?!

All the transactions will be served by MultiChain

The basic idea of this project fits good with small retailers, but could it work with big ones?

NAU works with every type of business but it will be extremely useful for smaal and medium retailers because our platform doesn't need large investments to make people know about you Smiley

Hello NAU/ If retailer ran out of NAU balance, I won’t be able to use the offer as a customer?

Offer will be locked until retailer charges its balance. But I guess that there won't ba such troubles because retailers can see their balance and top-up it in time.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danishspanner

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?
NAU_support

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

We are currently negotiating with all top exchanges. Definitely the first exchanges won't be the Tier 1 ones, but within 1-3 months after the token sale is over, we expect to have our token present at least on 3 exchanges.
smarttokenguy

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:41:04 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 08:53:35 AM by smarttokenguy

We are currently negotiating with all top exchanges. Definitely the first exchanges won't be the Tier 1 ones, but within 1-3 months after the token sale is over, we expect to have our token present at least on 3 exchanges.

What will happen with unsold tokens after the end of performance based round? I believe it will go for the entire 2018 and I sure that people will buy them all, but what if there still be a small amount left unsold?
NAU_support

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

What will happen with unsold tokens after the end of performance based round? I believe it will go for the entire 2018 and I sure that people will buy them all, but what if there still be a small amount left unsold?

Hello!
There won't be unsold tokens. The price will vary depending on deman. Thus all the tokens will be sold during 2018.
smarttokenguy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Hello!
There won't be unsold tokens. The price will vary depending on deman. Thus all the tokens will be sold during 2018.

Thank you good sir Smiley
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

NAU: New platform for tokenized digital marketing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
smarttokenguy

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:23 PM

Wow, nice article, I guess NAU will go UP!
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Is there any bounty campaigns running?
NAU_support

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:29:38 AM

Is there any bounty campaigns running?

Not yet. Bounty program will be officially announced a bit later. Stay tuned Smiley
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

Hi!
Explain, please, one thing: the platform will work on the principle of a referral program? Can each user build their network of friends and constantly make a profit from their actions? Or will each link work once?
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

Hi!
Explain, please, one thing: the platform will work on the principle of a referral program? Can each user build their network of friends and constantly make a profit from their actions? Or will each link work once?

Hey there!

Yes, as far as you invite your friend to the platform, you receive lifetime commissions from every offer they redeem.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

Hi!

Hey there!

Yes, as far as you invite your friend to the platform, you receive lifetime commissions from every offer they redeem.

Hi,
will the accounts be personalized? How many accounts can create a one user? Does it`s may cause to a lot of cheaters and creating multi-profiles?
NAU_support

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

Hi!

Hey there!

Hi,
will the accounts be personalized? How many accounts can create a one user? Does it`s may cause to a lot of cheaters and creating multi-profiles?

Yes, they will. Registration requires mobile phone number. But in fact there is no need in multi-profiles.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:52 PM

Is there any minimum amount of ETH to contribute?  Cool

Our soft cap is $5 000 000.

is it okey to invest if im here on asia region..?

No problem with investing in your region.  Smiley

I have a very important question!

- Is the NAU token considered a security??

NAU has actually nothing to do with securities, so we can not give any legal or informal advise on this matter.

Hi I'm from India studying in US for past 3 years can I buy it in presale?
Hello everyone! Can someone tell me if US investors are able to participate\\??

It depends on the amount. If you can be treated as a qualified investor, there's a way to arrange it.

Huh Should I do anything to receive bonus? Will it occur by itself?

It shall occur by itself. If you have any problems with investment please contact us:

https://t.me/gonau
tokensale@nau.io

Hey guys! Is the pre sale available now?

Presale started on the 1st of November. Hurry up to obtain your presale bonus Smiley

so how many tokens are issued during this whole ico period of time?

It depends on the amount of tokens sold, the maximum overall emission ever is 1 285 000 000 tokens.

this seems like a nice project , i did some research about the owners and i found out about there penis enlargement pills website , 100% scam stay away from this ICO

http://leadbit.com

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Look at the team members

Leadbit is a successful affiliate network where any product can order promotion. Cosmetics, pharmaceuticals are frequently using such platforms to offer their goods.

What exchanges are planned for the release of tokens?
in which exchanges you will come?

I hope to see interviews with project managers and developers.  Cool

Check out this announcement and stay tuned. The most intersting is ahead  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bYISSxj_EI

...read the information and discussions ... and by the way, how can i buy this tokens?)..  Roll Eyes

Follow this detailed instruction and join our community Smiley
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUI3tTUaWYa-d6BPW36jK3GRJGn37ZmBK6AssGr1r_8/edit

please tell me, How I can see my NAU tokens?

You can see tokens in your account on our website https://nau.io/

You have closeв round ? Why? Can i invest in closed round?  And why in Ru version John transform to Max?

The closed round has already been finished.

Hey guys |> how long will ICO take? more precisely to when the ICO is complete.

Until Dec 29, 2017 or until the hard cap of the main round is reached (500 000 tokens).

Hello. Where can I find all the details about the upcoming ICO? Dates, figures e t. c.

Follow us on our social nets:
WhitePaper: https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_WhitePaper.pdf
Whitelist: tokensale.nau.io/?register=nau
Email: ceo@nau.io
Telegram (rus): t.me/gonau_ru
Telegram (eng): t.me/gonau
Medium: medium.com/@NAU_IO
 FB: facebook.com/nauplatform/
Twitter: twitter.com/nau_io
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/18254610/
Github: github.com/nau-dev
Threee pager (short version of WP):https://tokensale.nau.io/pdf/NAU_three_pager_full.pdf

Hello! How are you? please tell me Which wallet should I use to store NAU tokens?  Smiley

All kinds of wallets are supported.

where to check roadmap?

https://tokensale.nau.io/#roadmap

Most of traditional coupon services have simplified the idea of the coupon to discounts only. Results are not so good. How did we solve the problem??
Coupon services usually charge up to 50% from the discount which is already a EXTREMELY HEAVY pressure on the retailer Cry!!!! HOW can NAU solve the problem of massive payments to middlemen??!!?!

NAU simplifies the idea of coupons. Everything you need is mobile app. So you can find any offers around you and use them for free while retailers are obtaining cheap promotion by rewarding referrals.

Hello!  Wink
I have a question about partnership and motivation.

An average digital coupon website would pay a one-time fee to its users for referring their friends. Coupon users keep sharing even under these conditions, but the motivation is low. What motivation does NAU give YOU?

NAU is providing rewards for every use of any offer by people you invited.

I was waiting for a comprehensive response like this because it answers many of the questions raised here over the course of the last few days. And it helps regaining confidence. I was really shocked when I read about this BS penis stuff Cheesy But your response brings light into the dark, thanks!

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Yaroslav | NAU.IO

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Hi,

One account per one user.

How do you see a possible cheating?
NAU_support

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Hi there!

We are here to inform you about our new token sale structure. We have made a decision to revise it to avoid an early dumping because of the bonus tokens from the private presale round. That’s why 112,5M out of 150M tokens sold on private presale would locked-up until July 2018.

Moreover, changes have touched the public rounds in 2017. Now only 100M tokens will be sold during the public rounds in 2017 to the holders with contributions up to $50 000. 50M of them at the price of $0.04/token with 35% bonus (live now) and 50M at the price of $0.04/token.

The remaining 250M of the 500M fixed price amount are available for the large investors at $0.04/token price with contributions starting from $50.000, it is possible to contribute in fiat money through SAFT agreement (please contact our CEO at ceo@nau.io for the details).

The remaining 500M tokens will be distributed through the performance based rounds. Some users may misunderstand the need in such changes, so here is the brief explanation of this approach - we don’t want the platform to be “stuffed” with tokens at the very beginning, so our team has decided to keep half of the emitted tokens out of the turnover and add them only when NAU successfully moves forward and enters new markets. With each new market some amount out of these 500M will join the turnover, and the possible impact on the price of the token because of this turnover increase will be balanced by the increase in demand (as the number of retailers and users also grows because of the new country joining NAU).

So don’t miss your chance to contribute to NAU with 35% bonus: https://tokensale.nau.io/

Stay in touch and join NAU!
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

Great project, waiting for the bounty)
alexluthor

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:59:56 AM

waiting for bounty program.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:21:16 PM

Roll Eyes...interesting..
As I understand from the video - it's like a loyalty system that pays for the fact that the client shares information about the company with friends.
Right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: