Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a new one for the forum.  (Read 1813 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:38:44 AM

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
TruCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:44:16 AM

+1000 love jack

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:05:39 AM

hehehe, his bitter ass is now spamming my threads. kwaaa wat a fail.

do you use cryptsy? and what is up on antimatter. i'm getting anxious for it

i'm almost done, i had a small accident so i haven't been able to check. The windows client compiled, now just running it on testnet, upload will be within the hour check OP.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:11:54 AM

i'm almost done, i had a small accident so i haven't been able to check. The windows client compiled, now just running it on testnet, upload will be within the hour check OP.

hell yeah, for a minute there i was worried you still had me on mute. i need to update my pledges so when its released how shall we execute our pledges?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:12:38 AM

11.06.13 20:50   Your deposit 2.29291833 LTC successfully credited.    Roll Eyes you didn't even send 2.5 LTC you fucking retard, i just checked and it says you gave me 2.2 you asshole, fuck!!!! SCAMMER
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:19:51 AM

hell yeah, for a minute there i was worried you still had me on mute. i need to update my pledges so when its released how shall we execute our pledges?

no, it was temporary, but this guy gets it permanent. It's taking ages to wal from server room to my study so please be patient, i'll have it out in a bit. I am going to open a pledge thread and tie it to the OP then everyone can post their pledge, i have already opened a cryptsy account so i'll update the addresses on the OP. I wanted bigvern to make the balances publicly viewable but he is out of town. i'm hoping we can get it done by monday morning, unless you have another idea of how to do it. also since cryptsy  is adding API for trade i was thinking that with everyone's permission i can assign a bot to it, that way value grows by pledges and the currencies trading up.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:52:01 AM

no, it was temporary, but this guy gets it permanent. It's taking ages to wal from server room to my study so please be patient, i'll have it out in a bit. I am going to open a pledge thread and tie it to the OP then everyone can post their pledge, i have already opened a cryptsy account so i'll update the addresses on the OP. I wanted bigvern to make the balances publicly viewable but he is out of town. i'm hoping we can get it done by monday morning, unless you have another idea of how to do it. also since cryptsy  is adding API for trade i was thinking that with everyone's permission i can assign a bot to it, that way value grows by pledges and the currencies trading up.
hell yeah that would be good. its hard to tell what you can do with the cryptsy api. it doesn't mention anything about showing the balance of one account. probably have to way on Vern on that one.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: