Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a new one for the forum.  (Read 1813 times)
TruCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:08:02 AM

someone should write a coin kit, just change some config file should be enough for a new coin  Cheesy

i made one already, that's why i can churn out coins in 30 minutes, i wrote a script that i only edit for images and the name of the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234682.0   cant believe he actuall tried to release it, like seriously, he said it was for a game, i'm guessing either he gave someone the client to share the premine with  and that person raped his coin, or else, he is just plain dumb.

You seem disappointed  Sad

m laughing and amused, he was dishonest from the start and he still hasn't paid me. hehehe but thanks guys, this just made my day.  Cheesy

You were charging what 5LTC and he didn't even pay you? what a cheapo

since it was "for a game" i didn't think much about it, these get rich quick guys amaze me.  Cheesy he still hasn't paid me.

this guy built a non-working coin so I posted it for people to play with. He did not meet the specs I gave him so hell no I will not be paying him the full amount. I did pay him half of what I promised for a bulls*hit broken coin that I cannot use because this developer does not know what he was doing

TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:09:51 AM

So someone asked for a clone coin... i made the product and delivered...  now the guy is complaining that he gets no connections.  Roll Eyes he expects to get connections on a coin where he is the only one who has the client..... Then he goes further to call me a scammer because he can't connect to "the network". I'll post the full conversation here for your entertainment, this forum needs a  laugh once in a while.

Do not pay him to build your coin because he will fail!!!!!!

look at snipercoin that was his abortion

TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:13:28 AM

Asked barwizi to build a coin for me . Paid him half before I even tested the coin. Got the coin working and it failed. Snipercoin barwizi abortion coin thanks buddy enjoy my LTC for a Coin I cannot use

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:14:26 AM

Oh man this is going to be an entertaining thread, Bowl packed, Madmen playing on another tab. I will be back to check on this one....
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:15:11 AM

Asked barwizi to build a coin for me . Paid him half before I even tested the coin. Got the coin working and it failed. Snipercoin barwizi abortion coin thanks buddy enjoy my LTC for a Coin I cannot use

Didnt you request a coin that could all be mined in one block?!?! Did you change it lol?
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:18:18 AM

Didnt you request a coin that could all be mined in one block?!?! Did you change it lol?

yes I wanted a coin that could be mined in the first block but what I got was one that spits out 20 million each block and no-one can connect to. Go figure

I will say the 2.5 LTC was worth the laugh I got when this thing kept giving up 20 million coin reward  Grin  I have 21,232,345,454.00 Snipercoin for sale for 2.5 LTC

he he he he

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:27:41 AM

listen buddy you delivered a broken product!! your lucky you got 2.5 ltc out of me. Go kick rocks Friend... You can call me scammer all day long all over the forum and I will not give two turtle shits. Also I will just include the specs I gave you and have everyone inspect the final product. they will all agree you failed to meet the specs. So go ahead knock yourself out !!! Most people would also agree you should figure out what you are doing before you start charging people for a service you have yet to master. Keep in mind I  did not build the coin so its not my fail in the long run
 latest message.... i thought it was for a game here is the reward system i put in for the guy since he clearly said he wanted to premine everything  
Code:
int64 nSubsidy = 20000000 * COIN;

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 80000000 * COIN; // maximum number of coins

he wanted 60 mil but i put a extra 20 in case one is orphaned.

i quote
sorry it took so long to reply . So will i have to have one computer running mining the network for the transactions to proccess? seeing how i am mining all the coins in the first block?

and
60 million

so i said, this one is clearly a dumbass so i'll make sure he gets something. then he told me he didn't know about using a virtual machine so i said i could do the premine for him, (me being nice and all). but he hasn't paid for the delivered product. so tell me trucoin... you cant do a simple copy and paste job, u cant run a vm and you really know nothing about how a client works.... so you want me to make you a coin, tell you how to use it and then spoon feed you a premine of your garbagecoin for 5 ltc?
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:38:19 AM

listen buddy you delivered a broken product!! your lucky you got 2.5 ltc out of me. Go kick rocks Friend... You can call me scammer all day long all over the forum and I will not give two turtle shits. Also I will just include the specs I gave you and have everyone inspect the final product. they will all agree you failed to meet the specs. So go ahead knock yourself out !!! Most people would also agree you should figure out what you are doing before you start charging people for a service you have yet to master. Keep in mind I  did not build the coin so its not my fail in the long run
 latest message.... i thought it was for a game here is the reward system i put in for the guy since he clearly said he wanted to premine everything  
Code:

Code:

i quote
sorry it took so long to reply . So will i have to have one computer running mining the network for the transactions to proccess? seeing how i am mining all the coins in the first block?

and
60 million

so i said, this one is clearly a dumbass so i'll make sure he gets something. then he told me he didn't know about using a virtual machine so i said i could do the premine for him, (me being nice and all). but he hasn't paid for the delivered product. so tell me trucoin... you cant do a simple copy and paste job, u cant run a vm and you really know nothing about how a client works.... so you want me to make you a coin, tell you how to use it and then spoon feed you a premine of your garbagecoin for 5 ltc?

+1 to this part... listen buddy you delivered a broken product!! your lucky you got 2.5 ltc out of me. Go kick rocks Friend... You can call me scammer all day long all over the forum and I will not give two turtle shits. Also I will just include the specs I gave you and have everyone inspect the final product. they will all agree you failed to meet the specs. So go ahead knock yourself out !!! Most people would also agree you should figure out what you are doing before you start charging people for a service you have yet to master. Keep in mind I  did not build the coin so its not my fail in the long run

the rest just sounds like blah blah blah I suck at creating copy past clones of litecoin

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:39:44 AM

yes I wanted a coin that could be mined in the first block but what I got was one that spits out 20 million each block and no-one can connect to. Go figure

I will say the 2.5 LTC was worth the laugh I got when this thing kept giving up 20 million coin reward  Grin  I have 21,232,345,454.00 Snipercoin for sale for 2.5 LTC

he he he he

dumbass mined all the coin for his "game"  now he tries to sell them.  typical fail, so your game was to mine everything then sell it at a discounted price? hahaha i want a raise, pay me 0.5 BTC. you just confirmed that it works yet you still wont pay me. cheap dick.
Random Bit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So many coins so little hash power

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:42:10 AM

Ahhh trucoin. You are always entertaining to say the least. I remember that thread lol

Confused?

barwizi = trucoin?
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:42:36 AM

Same for me trucoin does Not Pay for the coin i made for him

+1 barwizi
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:45:03 AM

Code:

Code:

i quote

and
60 million

+1 to this part... listen buddy you delivered a broken product!! your lucky you got 2.5 ltc out of me. Go kick rocks Friend... You can call me scammer all day long all over the forum and I will not give two turtle shits. Also I will just include the specs I gave you and have everyone inspect the final product. they will all agree you failed to meet the specs. So go ahead knock yourself out !!! Most people would also agree you should figure out what you are doing before you start charging people for a service you have yet to master. Keep in mind I  did not build the coin so its not my fail in the long run

the rest just sounds like blah blah blah I suck at creating copy past clones of litecoin

i'm done with you creep, sheesh, right from the beginning everyone knew who and what i was talking about...so yeah lesson learnt, welcome to my ignore list, in the mean time feel free to look into my current projects.....who's the failure now you scamming cheap ass?
keep the 2.6 Ltc now everyone can see how dubious you are.
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:48:03 AM

Code:

Code:

i quote

and
60 million

i'm done with you creep, sheesh, right from the beginning everyone knew who and what i was talking about...so yeah lesson learnt, welcome to my ignore list, in the mean time feel free to look into my current projects.....who's the failure now you scamming cheap ass?
keep the 2.6 Ltc now everyone can see how dubious you are.

You just showed everyone how cheap you are !!! barwizi will build you a custom "broken" copy paste LTC clone for 5 LTC

TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:49:40 AM

+1 barwizi

You wouldn't even change the ICONS . you can also kick rocks

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:55:53 AM

Ahhh trucoin. You are always entertaining to say the least. I remember that thread lol

Confused?

barwizi = trucoin?

hehehe, please don't put him and me in the same box, i try my best to be open and fair, see my baby here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226903.0
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:59:22 AM

+1 barwizi

I will do it vs. 5 LTC
Upload the pic as .ico and .png anywhere and send me the link.

As i am busy with a very ill wife i am not sure if i get it finished this night

You just Never provided .ico file as requested it is your fault not mine

You are now known as noob AND scammer
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:01:21 AM

+1 barwizi

I will do it vs. 5 LTC
Upload the pic as .ico and .png anywhere and send me the link.

As i am busy with a very ill wife i am not sure if i get it finished this night

You just Never provided .ico file as requested it is your fault not mine

You are now known as noob AND scammer

That why people are buying by ASIC miners!!! your right I must be a scammer and a noob. People don't just give you 120 BTC for being a scammer or a noob right? hahahahahah KICK rocks Buddy

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:15:01 AM

hehehe, his bitter ass is now spamming my threads. kwaaa wat a fail.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:16:20 AM

do you use cryptsy? and what is up on antimatter. i'm getting anxious for it

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:20:06 AM

Not bitter!! I laughed off the 2.5 LTC.At this point its my Duty and pleasure to inform people of your Scheming and pre-mined coins. You  have a lot of learning to do before you create anything more complex than a ham sandwich.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: