Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Advice from miners for sustainbility oriented cryptocurrency  (Read 134 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

Hello Miners,

i am working with others on a Infrastructure friendly cryptocurrency,

it cannot be like bitcoin a huge gigangitc waste of energy or it wouldnt have any legitimacy to exist.

so i am planing to design this cryptocurrency, based powered and secured by productive assets, like real estate that fit 4 deciding features

1. sustainability
2. long term orientation
3. riskaversity.
4. productivity beneficial for infrastrucutre -> to be destinguished from bitcoin

my problem here is that i can give mining rewards those have however be in a mindful ratio the the generative power of the assets that are powering that cryptocurrency and keep in in a balance.

meaning if those assets have a sustainable generativity of 5% of their own value i could theoretically give up to 5% mining reward per year for those productive assets. this cryptocurrency is then sustainable and in balance and doesnt damage the infrastructure and wastes ressources like bitcoin.

so how could we create such a coin and how can we have over the long term period of that cryptocurrency a sustainable mining reward.

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: