Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Bitcointalk.org  (Read 570 times)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

I was searching on google when suddenly found bitcointalk.org, I get my account signed up at (November 02, 2014, 02:56:06 PM) its not old but I spent a lot of time on it
(Total time logged in: 29 days, 12 hours and 56 minutes.) that's the time I'm navigating bitcointalk.org, I knew bitcoin from this forum, its very helpful.
Not only that, I met a lot of nice people in this forum. I made a lot of websites (I'm a web developer) and get money all that wouldn't be possible without bitcointalk.org

I'm quit, because I got a negative trust for having multiple account which is not a forum rule violation. People who gave me the negative trust argue that every body
is free to give negative trust even for no reason. I asked a moderator to check investigate in my case, He didn't even read the thread that caused the problem. It seem just he saw
"hacked" in the bottom of page (Note: Someone compared my case with scamming people and hacking) that the only word he saw and said I deserve negative trust because I'm a hacking people accounts wtf Huh Moderator not even investing one single minute to read my case.

I', challenging any body to give a proof that I used my accounts in spamming signature campaigns, or sold them (Which is not illegal)

At the end, this is just a forum, its a place where I enjoy when I'm not busy. Really too sorry for loosing it. Life never stop.

To all of you who kicked me from this forum (Based on their opinion, I'm not welcomed here) Enjoy kicking more people.
At the end you will rest here alone with your opinions and don't gave right to any body opinion (real dictators)

Moderator hilariousandco: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=164822

Lauda and hilariousetc the two who sent me negative feedback.

Will miss every good people here  Cheesy

Life never stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

Appeal to emotion. Classic average Joe behavior. Boring.

Cheerio.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:45:54 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:59:10 PM by Bitcoin_BOy$

Appeal to emotion. Classic average Joe behavior. Boring.

Cheerio.
Enjoy more.

This is my address https://blockchain.info/fr/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4 I kept hundreds of thousands dollars in it for coinsbank campaign,
sending to me each week more than 3k$ and never stole a satoshi what business do I want with bitcointalk accounts, bitcointalk.org is all yours now enjoy
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

From https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0:

Q: Why isn't trust moderated?
A: Feedback isn't moderated (except for obvious cases such as pure advertising, hundreds of identical empty/gibberish reports on one user) for the same reason as scams - too much room for abuse.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

I ignore the trust rating, and I form my own opinion. Maybe it's time to dump the trust thing. These systems never seem to work- look at the abuse of the system on Ebay for example.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

This is my address https://blockchain.info/fr/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4 I kept hundreds of thousands dollars in it for coinsbank campaign,
sending to me each week more than 3k$ and never stole a satoshi what business do I want with bitcointalk accounts, bitcointalk.org is all yours now enjoy
Well, technically paying out participants i.e. accounts (which you own) as a manager isn't stealing. Thus, I can believe your statement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I ignore the trust rating, and I form my own opinion.
That's a horrible stance to have and can only lead to problems.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

I ignore the trust rating, and I form my own opinion.
That's a horrible stance to have and can only lead to problems.

Not for me - look at all the negs in Shorena's trust rating. People seem to use the trust system as a weapon or for extortion. I think reading a person's posting history can give one a much better idea of their morality.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

Not for me - look at all the negs in Shorena's trust rating.
You're talking about trust ratings that are not visible by default. The majority of negative ratings of that kind are invalid or butthurt retaliatory feedback.

People seem to use the trust system as a weapon or for extortion. I think reading a person's posting history can give one a much better idea of their morality.
Whether someone is answering other people's questions or not, and whether someone has a decent/good understanding of Bitcoin, is not relevant to their trustworthiness.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

Whether someone is answering other people's questions or not, and whether someone has a decent/good understanding of Bitcoin, is not relevant to their trustworthiness.
I'm no more trustworthy because I'm in your own opinion doing something bad, Having multiple accounts. Joker please don't spam this thread
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

I'm no more trustworthy because I'm in your own opinion doing something bad, Having multiple accounts. Joker please don't spam this thread
You said you quit Bitcointalk, yet here you still are and continue to post. A liar that resembles Quickseller.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

You said you quit Bitcointalk, yet here you still are and continue to post. A liar that resembles Quickseller.
Spam post again.
I was contacting administrator to talk about the bug, that bots programmers can use to farm accounts
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:54 AM

I also got a negative trust from a idiot and i did nothing wrong, i think idiots are everywhere.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:13:26 AM

Already tagged and ignored.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

Look like there are many dramas in here and sometime i find fun and joy in it. But hope this situation will solve in peace...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: