Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][14.12.] MyTrackNet - Tracking platform  (Read 28162 times)
mytracknet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

This project is really the biggest hope for crypto world

I think this is a hope for those who have lost something valuable)

I thought so too, hope it will really find good use in tracking valuables...especially in the event of car theft

It turns out that he has many quite extensive spheres of application - baggage search, anti-vehicle theft, Pets search. What else?

Old People! Those devices will be also available in Pharmacy stores. Someone can grab some of those small inexpensive devices and put them in the clothes of people with mental instabilities just in case... We also have a collaboration with a ladies clothes company to implement such devices in handbags.
mytracknet

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:39:50 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across Smiley One question, is our location data which can be derived from our bluetooth being on throughout anonymous/pseudonymous?

Your data will remain locally stored on your phone and they will be shared with our server only in case that you found something or you want to issue a loss .
ICO_support (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:03 AM

Dear Participants,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/avatar campaign, with rank updates made as well.
We are still accepting new members...JOIN NOW and EARN MORE

7 days to go #MyTrackNet Pre-ICO
https://www.mytracknet.com/

Your feedback help us improve, tell us what you feel about our project
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

I thought so too, hope it will really find good use in tracking valuables...especially in the event of car theft

It turns out that he has many quite extensive spheres of application - baggage search, anti-vehicle theft, Pets search. What else?

Old People! Those devices will be also available in Pharmacy stores. Someone can grab some of those small inexpensive devices and put them in the clothes of people with mental instabilities just in case... We also have a collaboration with a ladies clothes company to implement such devices in handbags.

Oh WOW...didnt realize the app covers that sphere. If that is the case then its really a good one, will help to track people that are not mentally stable, even the Elderly and maybe little children that have the tendency to loose their way
villywonn

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

Cool! Please write an article on Medium blog about the possibilities of using your system. It would be cool to read!
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

Cool! Please write an article on Medium blog about the possibilities of using your system. It would be cool to read!

Yea, that will really be a cool thing to do...so people can know the range of possibilities with the app.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

Where can I find information about escrow services being used by your project for the current ico funding?

Hello!

Yes, we have escrow. Information will be published soon.

Any update on this information?

Hello,

That is being worked on, will let you know as soon as its confirmed

So is this still at work in progress? I thought you guys will update the details in advance before the start of the crowdsale.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
StanleLee

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

You do not have a section on your site: token price, min and max caps... I know about this fom here but not from the site.
I hope you will fix it.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
mytracknet

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:47:58 PM

Where can I find information about escrow services being used by your project for the current ico funding?

Hello!

Hello,

So is this still at work in progress? I thought you guys will update the details in advance before the start of the crowdsale.

Hello, you have missed a reply to you at November 30 . I ll repost it below.

Sorry for the delay ,we didnt want to announce something that's not 100% accurate. But now i am happy to announce that two of the biggest Waves nodes that the waves community have shown their trust will act as Escrow agents for MyTrackNet. Wavesnode.net and WavesGo
contactmi

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:58:40 AM

Hello!

Hello,

Sorry for the delay ,we didnt want to announce something that's not 100% accurate. But now i am happy to announce that two of the biggest Waves nodes that the waves community have shown their trust will act as Escrow agents for MyTrackNet. Wavesnode.net and WavesGo

I used to think Escrows were individuals didnt know corporate bodies can also act as escrows, well its good you have made progress on that and have them for the project. This will increase credibility and ensure accountability
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

Hello!

Hello,

Thanks for the update, you can mention this information on the first page of this thread to avoid many people asking the same question and it also adds for people to trust the project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
StanleLee

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Hello!

Hello,

Thanks for the update, you can mention this information on the first page of this thread to avoid many people asking the same question and it also adds for people to trust the project.

I think, this information is better to add to the site Wink

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:02:15 PM

Hey, guys!

Found you on cointelegraph on ico-calendar
https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/mytracknet

you have nice project but there is question to Bluetooth. why you dont use GPS?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

mytracknet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

Hey, guys!

Found you on cointelegraph on ico-calendar
https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/mytracknet

you have nice project but there is question to Bluetooth. why you dont use GPS?

GPS devices are power hungry and that makes them bulky ,heavy and you have to recharge them very frequently, so the moment that you may need it there is a chance to be forgotten at home recharging. Also they need monthly payments. This makes the gps systems better for an expensive car (it will recharge automatically when you turn on your engine after a proper installation from a technician and you can pay some extra fees as expenses for it) but inappropriate for uses like pets people bikes wallets and a lot of things that you just need a cheap set it and forget it option that will work for months or even yeas. A lot of people will turn now to Bluetooth tracking solutions with the release of the powerful Bluetooth version 5 and the advantages MyTrackNet is offering. Bear in mind that we are building a lost and found network for people with and without Bluetooth devices. Even if someone doesn't have a tracking device on something he lost it will be great to join our community and publish what he is looking for instead of printing fliers and posting in random social media groups.
mytracknet

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Just joined the signature bounty campaign.
Good luck guys Smiley

Thank you and welcome!
enix01

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

Hi,
I just joined this forum as i've found out about MTN on the Waves telegram groups. This is a very promising project on the Waves Platform!!
I will follow you guys and I will participate for sure. Good luck on the ICO!
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

Good luck guys Smiley

Thank you and welcome!

Thank you. I filled the form but I'm not on spreadsheet. Could you check please?
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:23:50 AM

https://blog.digilira.com/2017/10/21/196/

my track net on dıgılıra blog now.
MyTrackNet_Support

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:29 AM

Good luck guys Smiley

Thank you and welcome!

Thank you. I filled the form but I'm not on spreadsheet. Could you check please?

You have been accepted now, thank you for joining the campaign

ICO_support (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

Hello Guys!!!

Find new tasks on the viral exchange...Click and earn points...VERY EASY

Its 3 days to go to Pre-ICO
Have you joined a bounty campaign?
Have you registered here? https://lk.mytracknet.com/

Dont be left out...Support the project