Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][14.12.] MyTrackNet - Tracking platform  (Read 28162 times)
ICO_support (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

Hi Guys!!

Just two days left to the end of Pre-ICO
Hurry and contribute if you haven't before it closes.
Here: https://lk.mytracknet.com/

With the funds realized we will be able to develop the app for alpha release and build the community
Thank you for supporting the project
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

Hi Guys!!

With the funds realized we will be able to develop the app for alpha release and build the community

I see you reached $560,000 already, that's a great result for a pre-ICO !

I invested enough already, expect to receive around 1 million MTN tokens Smiley

Not that I'm selling them soon anyway, but when is the first distribution planned to take place?

Will there be trackers with different battery sizes (and battery life) so I can use them for different purposes?
And how about an "incognito" tracker for my car that looks like a USB charger? And a special device for pets? I'm full of ideas  Grin
I for sure will use those trackers for my camera and laptop bags.

How about a contest for "use cases" of the MyTrackNet trackers? Smiley
And maybe organize "geocaching" contests too?
MyTrackNet_Support

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

Hi Guys!!

I see you reached $560,000 already, that's a great result for a pre-ICO !

I invested enough already, expect to receive around 1 million MTN tokens Smiley

Not that I'm selling them soon anyway, but when is the first distribution planned to take place?

Will there be trackers with different battery sizes (and battery life) so I can use them for different purposes?
And how about an "incognito" tracker for my car that looks like a USB charger? And a special device for pets? I'm full of ideas  Grin
I for sure will use those trackers for my camera and laptop bags.

How about a contest for "use cases" of the MyTrackNet trackers? Smiley
And maybe organize "geocaching" contests too?

Hi,

Thank you for supporting the project, be sure that every contribution will be amply rewarded.
Token distributions will be made not long after the pre-ico ends.
Great ideas you have there, we are working to ensure that the trackers fit diferent needs and that they are not too big to be easily handled.

Nothing on contest yet, but if it's considered, then the information will be made public.

MyTrackNet_Support

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Hey Guys!!!
Thank you for participating in MyTrackNet Pre-ICO,
About $610,000 has been secured so far, just $90,000 to hit the hardcap

We are in the last days of the pre-ico, last chance to get a hand on this token cheap!
Visit here to contribute: https://lk.mytracknet.com/

https://www.mytracknet.com/

ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

Hey Guys!!!
Thank you for participating in MyTrackNet Pre-ICO,
About $610,000 has been secured so far, just $90,000 to hit the hardcap

We are in the last days of the pre-ico, last chance to get a hand on this token cheap!
Visit here to contribute: https://lk.mytracknet.com/

https://www.mytracknet.com/

Oh great...finally...we have an update on the contribution.
I'm impressed, I think the $700,000 mark will be hit before the sales end tomorrow. Welldone guys
Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

$620 k! Hardcap so close. Good!
When ICO starts?
MyTrackNet_Support

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 02:39:05 PM by MyTrackNet_Support

24 hours left until the end of pre-ICO MyTrackNet
Read the article: https://medium.com/mytracknet/pre-ico-mytracknet-will-be-ended-soon-c215bb297872

cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

When ICO starts?
As I got from the whitepaper it is in Q2 2018. Better team answers that Smiley
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

When ICO starts?

Hi,

ICO will start in the second quarter of this year, after the alpha release
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Good job! Smiley
For pre-ICO is a really good result! Success to the team!
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

So preICO ended. $620K - is this the final result?

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

So preICO ended. $620K - is this the final result?

It can be a bit more. Because they're updateing the ICO stats time to time. Last one before the ICO ending.
One way or another they got good amount of money. Till the ICO it can help them a lot.
Congratulations!

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

good job guys. nearly hard cap

when can we remove sıgnature ? ıts tıme to support another waves project now.
Nat2021

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

The only mistake of the room is the lack of popularity in twitter and telegram. If they (even after ICO) add fame to the project will be released to the stock exchanges with excellent profit

But they are quite popular on Twitter & Telegram
Nat2021

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

good job guys. nearly hard cap

when can we remove sıgnature ? ıts tıme to support another waves project now.

You have already removed the signature, as I see it. Is it already time to remove?
MyTrackNet_Support

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Guys,
Now you can remove our sighnature and avatar!
The token distribution for bounty will be on next week.
Thank you for your support!

Nat2021

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

Thanks to you!  Wink
ICO_support (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

Dear MTN Community,

Pre-ICO is over and has been a success to say the least! We had received some feedback that we should change the name of the token. We have been discussing this with the team extensively and we agreed that it’s for the best to keep the name as it is. Token distribution will take place during this week, hopefully everyone will get his tokens by Sunday 11/02/2018. Please note, there are still some people who have not confirmed their withdrawal address in dashboard. We cannot distribute it when not confirmed so please confirm it at https://lk.mytracknet.com/ !

The past few weeks have been intense because lots of stuff are taking place as we communicate with different people for co-operations in order to get more companies on board and expand our audience and recognition . As next few weeks will not give us any time to relax, in contrary, we decided to give you an heads-up on what we are working on. For the next few weeks we have the focus on the following:

1. Full new design of logo’s, graphics, new corporate image  and marketing material is being produced which will be top noch and will help us to establish a professional image of the company from now on. This identity wil be held from the company at least for the next decade.
2. Entirely new website is being created, based on all the feedback we received.
3. New graphics and extra features for our demo software are being implemented. This will make our presentation at potential collaborations much more attractive and professional and we wish that we'll be able to share more details about the software soon.
4. Bluetooth 5 testing program is making great progress. More and more testing will be done and we hope to share some details about our progress any time soon.

Whilst our design and technician teams are working on all of the above, we are also working very hard on the marketing and exposure for our off-Bitcoin markets as well. As our devices will be sold in lots of regular stores instead of just through our website, we will also have to put focus on this. We are thinking through all kind of strategies to make this succeed. After all, the MyTrackNet network will only be successful if we have as much people on board as we can!

We hope we have given you some insights on all of the stuff we are currently working on. We will be doing our utmost giving you as much updates as possible, but please keep in mind that many things are happening right now under the bonnet and we wish for your comprehension and support at this difficult, but very interesting and exciting times! If you have any questions about any of the above or perhaps some great ideas you are dying for to share them, you know where to reach out to us! You know we respect and value your feedback and always wish for more! We want to make the world a better place and we need the world to tell us what he wishes for us to make it come true.

We want to thank each and every one of you for your support in us this far, we wouldn’t have made it without you!!

Best Regards,
MyTrackNet team
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Mytracknet token ($MTN) is the fuel of MyTrackNet platform. With $MTN anyone will be able to issue a bounty for a lost item, subscribe to premium features or exchange them for trackers and various other items from us and our partners.
lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Mytracknet token ($MTN) is the fuel of MyTrackNet platform. With $MTN anyone will be able to issue a bounty for a lost item, subscribe to premium features or exchange them for trackers and various other items from us and our partners.

Yes, everyone needs to read WP, but do not necessarily quote it on the forum) Especially if you do not insert your thoughts.

I love waves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: