Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH MINING  (Read 279 times)
juanpa9502 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:47:16 PM

I know the power obtained in ETH mining is by GPU.  So the more u have, the more power you get. But i would like to know if the case u have more and more GPU, do u need more CPU, more RAM ?

i have this article which explains how make your mine, and he explain what tools u need in order to create a mine. https://buildaminingrig.com/best-gpu-for-mining/

But its not clear if u need to get more CPU or this kind of stuffs when starts to be bigger your mining

THANKS SO MUCH!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Wrong area... Learn how to use a Forum properly.
This is the BITCOIN area - not ETH which is an altcoin and as such all discussion of it is in the Altcoin Mining areas.
Reported to mods to be moved there.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:37:41 PM

You are a newbie so is likely to post in wrong forum ,but with time and experience you may know the right way. But just advice, Bitcoins is broad ,so is categories into one section. And all other coins,including the ETH you wrote about is found in altcoins sections.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

I know the power obtained in ETH mining is by GPU.  So the more u have, the more power you get. But i would like to know if the case u have more and more GPU, do u need more CPU, more RAM ?

i have this article which explains how make your mine, and he explain what tools u need in order to create a mine. https://buildaminingrig.com/best-gpu-for-mining/

But its not clear if u need to get more CPU or this kind of stuffs when starts to be bigger your mining

THANKS SO MUCH!

Obviously you need any ram chips in your mining rig set up dude. Your mother board will be also need to use in the rig set up but instead complete cabinet set up you have to go with the mining rig made by steel or wood.
You can go with some high specified graphics cards in your rig to mine eth or any altcoins with the high profit rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: