Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BETCOIN.AG  (Read 718 times)
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:34:04 PM

I overeacted betcoin took care of this they are 110 percent legit!! Iam sorry for all about the drama. Thank you
This looks like an initiated fake issue that got solved to claim that betcoin.ag is 110 percent legit while in realithy they are big scammers!

betcoin.ag scam!

Betcoin.ag extort 500 Bitcoins Jackpot winner for “settlement”

-> wow, that would be $6 million today!!! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:52:33 PM

betcoin.ag is at it again. I received the email saying that got my 5 etherum deposit BUT IT never was credited to my account!!!Now they say ooo we got nothing. After i received the email from them that they recieved it. Basically they are keeping my deposit. DONT DEPOSIT ETHERUM AT BETCOIN.AG YOU WONT GET IT.

again a punk stating he got scammed without providing a valid proof.
Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:24:01 PM

I overeacted betcoin took care of this they are 110 percent legit!! Iam sorry for all about the drama. Thank you
This looks like an initiated fake issue that got solved to claim that betcoin.ag is 110 percent legit while in realithy they are big scammers!

betcoin.ag scam!

it's better if you don't talk about scam you -8 points enough to proof you and your reliability with someone's money.
i won't say you are scammer but you service don't seem that much effective to me like you can drag those scammers to the court.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:34:13 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 09:21:05 PM by game-protect

betcoin.ag scam!

it's better if you don't talk about scam you -8 points enough to proof you and your reliability with someone's money.
i won't say you are scammer but you service don't seem that much effective to me like you can drag those scammers to the court.
You can drag any scammer to the court if you know his identity and the -8 points are false and misleading and already disproven!
This is a basic right and everyone should know it! I suggest to use your brain!

Quote from: suchmoon
...and has no proof of the ability to do what they're promising
Quote from: xetsr
They can not protect you with their "€90 for 1 year assistance service". You won't be protected by joining through their affiliate links either.

Proof:

Pending cases Game Protect online gaming consumer protection service

I do not how much money was saved because of the Online gambling scams! warning, but it was likely over US $1 million!

Quote from: OgNasty
Useless alt of an addicted gambler. Ignore him and his blackmail front masquerading as a service
OgNasty accuses Game Protect to be an alt of TwitchySeal, while it is already disproven and I have proof that he tried to extort me to remove my negative feedback I gave him for promoting the publicly proven Betcoin.ag scam!

Proof: OgNasty: "@Lutpin: Really should kill himself."
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:39:26 PM

betcoin.ag scam!

lol man , there is no problem at first place cause clearly the op was lying
he was claiming that he hasn't received the deposit , receiving deposits isn't a probelm to be solved cause we already know that all sites even the scam ones credit the deposits and then maybe they won't let you withdraw

but the sure thing is that they will credit your deposit

the OP never posted a tx which is clearly a big sign that he was lying at the first place

please don't keep explaining things the way you like 
winbig777

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:39:53 PM

Yeah, "evidence" being two links from the same shady site is hardly conclusive to me. They've paid me out anytime I've won for multiple years now, there is no scam here.
KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:38:41 AM

Betcoin ag has several problems with their customers, do not play there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: