Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What low market cap alts are you investing in?  (Read 587 times)
doucie1 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

Hey All,

What alt coins are you buying that have a low market cap, say less than $3 million? Ideally ones that have no rise as yet.
I've got some Elixir and I'm looking at Renos. Any other potential good ones out there.

Cheers.

doucie
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

Take a look at DeepOnion  Grin Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:05:01 PM

to be honest i have never in my life looked at the market cap of an altcoin before investing in it! because i see absolutely no reason to look at it. i don't gain any sort of information from that.

what matters are
- the price (as in the history of it, how it changed, what it was a week ago, a month ago,...),
- the volume (how that changed and if it is high enough),
- the order books of that coin (looking at things such as the buy walls or sell walls and trying to figure out how fake they are),
- and finally the news about said coin (such as any recent developments)
- i may have missed something, but market cap is not in that list...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:58:15 PM

Altcoins with low market volume are risky for investment, very few of them will be successful so I can not risk my money

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

I don't know why people still want to be involve in higher risk, if you can't find good projects  to invest into in the top 100 projects in the space then something is wrong, for me it does not make sense to invest into low coins now because the risk of them going to zero is very high

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

I was looking at eos and stratis and they look like they are good to invest.

I think they are one of those coins which are able to reach 10X and more of its current price, they are cheap and good technology I think they will do well.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Many of these so called low sats coins are close to zero if not zero already and buying them now is taking so much risk that may not pay off at all. I would rather you invest in top 100 or 120 coins out there which huge potentials, coins you're sure if the market picks up any moment would put you in profits
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

For this I have 7 coins have the market cap is low. I see the potential of this coin compared to the hogher market. Because I did not see to the market cap , mostly I looking for the ability of thw coins to up the value from low to high price in the future.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

Hey All,

What alt coins are you buying that have a low market cap, say less than $3 million? Ideally ones that have no rise as yet.
I've got some Elixir and I'm looking at Renos. Any other potential good ones out there.

Cheers.

doucie
It's less than a million dollar dude. But there are two elixir Project which one of them has supported by CEO of ripple officially. As far as i know you have already invested on the elixir platform that has not gained any big support. you should take a look on elixxir becase the name is a bit different with what you have been mentioned.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

I'm not sure what low market cap means to you (I mean how much for you is "low"), but the coin which is beyond the top100, and which I believe the most, is Syscoin.
They have gone through a very difficult road (they have been robbed), despite this they are still developing the project and I think that a great future is ahead of them.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

Hey All,

Cheers.

doucie

Yeah I see a lot of potential of Republic Protovol. 2019 should do REN well once we get big institutional money in the space. I see it as a great buying opportunity.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

Hey All,

Cheers.

doucie

This is the topic of last year, hmm ...
For now, there are many lower altcoins, so there are many choices and must be able to choose smartly. Need to review the events of last year with the current situation. Coins still survive and are still in the top 100 in CMC is a coin that is able to survive and have good development to be more advanced.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

im investing in omisego, einc, grain and baanx. this alts for me has potential in the next years to come and will surely go higher as time past by.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

im investing in omisego, einc, grain and baanx. this alts for me has potential in the next years to come and will surely go higher as time past by.
you have a good investment asset, asset market you may have immediately improved. I myself now prefer assets which are at top market because I believe the growth of the market will be quickly followed by a coin on top.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

the most important thing is that the project has several criteria such as supporters and communities that are strong or loyal, various trusted partners and the final criteria is to have a product that has worked and has been used to provide benefits to all its communities.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

maybe you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ you can search there and see how the altcoins are there, the information provided from the coinmarketcap is very complete, you only need to choose the one that you think is suitable.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

After the year now people have different priority coins, however, my favorites are still NEO, STRAT, WAVES, Ethereum, and some other old coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

Low marketcap doesn’t bother me much when selecting a certain coin. It’s the increasing volume of it what Im targeting since the marketcap everyday changes and is unstable.And the team, projects and updates of it also is the most important; their dedications to the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

I'm not sure I really bother myself with low sats coins that much in my choice which coins to invest in. Personally, I focus more on coins with projects that have very active devs and an active community. This for me is more important than investing in a low sats coin that has no active team and aren't constantly churning out updates about the project
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Investing in low caps is very risky right now, but the possible rewards if you choose the right ones will be insane.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: