Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What low market cap alts are you investing in?  (Read 587 times)
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Hey All,

What alt coins are you buying that have a low market cap, say less than $3 million? Ideally ones that have no rise as yet.
I've got some Elixir and I'm looking at Renos. Any other potential good ones out there.

Cheers.

doucie

i don't know a lot about Elixir,,
but renos, if i'm not wrong this is a cryptocurrencies with masternode right ?

if you interested with masternode i think its better to you to make a research on Helium my friend,,
this alt have low market cap now, in my opinion this coin will be huge,,
remember do your own research before investing  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Research better and will be able to overcome any doubts. Today many complain about low coins but I want to learn to understand market conditions, so later I can learn about it. Every low coin has a development correction that will bring it better.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:27:44 AM

If you're after low cap alternatives there's literally hundreds to choose from just make sure you don't ever make these more than half of your overall portfolio and generally much less than that with most of your holdings in Bitcoin and top quality alternatives and always have a small amount of liquidity in USDT/USDC for trading if you find it necessary

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

Can be noticed in coinmarketcap, then you will find many low altcoins and there will be many choices to be taken. So this research will bring results that are more profitable for you and certainly more satisfying.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

Investing in low caps is very risky right now, but the possible rewards if you choose the right ones will be insane.
That could be true, spending money to invest today is a bit confusing. As we know the price of bitcoin is stable at $ 6400- $ 6500 in the past few months but when that price drops to $ 4700 and not long after prices fall back to $ 3400 so far. This indicates that in recent months there have been two price reductions and there is no negative information. So as now, for those of you who want to intend to invest in seeing developments in advance is the best solution rather than directly buying several coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

If someone followed Op's idea about Renos. This coin does have a $42 volume and I don't think its worth it to waste your time and money with that coin.
And for elixir, this coin does have a $4k volume so I don't think investing to such low cap coins is really worth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

I like the look of a project called Cashaa, they're similar to OmiseGO and have recently started to offer banking services to the unbanked as they acquired a banking license. Their CEO is highly motivated and skilled and I see a bright future for the project.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Investing in low caps is very risky right now, but the possible rewards if you choose the right ones will be insane.

It isn't if we do our research.  There are many coins that are low capped but they are doing great.  It just need to wait for sometime.  The problem with us is that we wanted to get rich overnight, development takes sometime, look at those that are in top 10 in cmc, they are in the market for years.  Just give these legit low caps coin a time and you will see.

but the possible rewards if you choose the right ones will be insane

couldn't agree more  Cheesy!
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

IMHO my list of coins to look at is fantom, fusion, mft. They all have low cap, lower than ICO price, and stil,l have some interest from investors.

sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

are you sure you wanna invest in low market cap alts now? on such bear market? you know lots of them are gonna die, don't you?
anyway if you are sure you want, check only working projects with lots of clients and big partners. there are still some project like that with low caps
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

are you sure you wanna invest in low market cap alts now? on such bear market? you know lots of them are gonna die, don't you?
anyway if you are sure you want, check only working projects with lots of clients and big partners. there are still some project like that with low caps
In any case, today almost all projects show not very good results, but this is due to the poor state of the market. But just today there are good chances for promising investments. The main thing that projects were really in demand in society.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

now many coins have dropped a lot. I recommend you the coin Neo and STRATIS. these coins will be held on their ICO platforms

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Yes it is very risky. Like how can you decide to invest your money in an asset that is not been acquired by lot of people in the market due to which the market cap is low. So there is always a tendency towards the good and attractive assets with high caps.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Altcoins with low market volume are risky for investment, very few of them will be successful so I can not risk my money

I definitely agree with this in general, however if you find one that looks really good and that seems to be under the radar then it can be worth putting in a small amount in the chance of gaining a large amount. Certainly a risk, but if it's low cap and you're not putting much in then on certain occasions it may be worth it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: