Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware SCAMMER, I losing bitcoins yesterday  (Read 197 times)
Sorawitk31 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 03:58:06 PM by Sorawitk31

Dear sir , i am sorawit , live in thailand
              I meet Nicholas Fisher on facebook. I was recently got scammed by giving his blockchain.info wallet credential to a scammer at 1/11/2017.
Proposal was:

Nicholas fisher tole me  he is working in blockchain.info ( his facebook is https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.fisher897) --Fake??

"Antminer is a mining hardware that works specifically with blockchain wallets. To start mining  BTC you create an empty blockchain wallet and get it connected to the mining network.
 Once it's connected, you fund your wallet to get the miner activated on the network. It works with traffic so the more people get on the network the faster and easier mining is.
You get daily payouts (0.8 BTC in 48 hour), the higher the amount of btc you fund the connected wallet with, the higher the quantity of btc you mine daily.

The procedure is as follows -
STEP.1. Empty your bitcoin wallet, or create a new one. Make sure balance is 0btc then submit the log in details (user i.d and password) to the wallet. , He ask main email , after there are email from blockchain.info sent to me (Your Wallet ID:  ...........)

STEP.2. When I'm done with the configuration of your wallet, you are required to change your password to maintain self confidentiality of your wallet (I have done until security high)

STEP.3. You are to fund the wallet  (I am a deposit about 0.29 BTC to my wallet ,he may be build my wallet to sent to my email ? I confusion?)

STEP.4. Inform when the wallet has been funded so I can activate your profile on the blockchain mining network."
So i followed all steps including password changing. Finally , I log in the my wallet but my money sent from  my wallet to other
he inform me that i am log in to my account after mining, the system is a problem , i must deposit adding more 0.3 BTC for mining.
but  I am not adding deposit, because i think that he is a scammer.

***He is Nicholas Fisher, working at blockchain mining stream , live in Leawood, Kansas USA. His facebook is https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.fisher897
       i lost money about 2000 $(0.29 BTC) from his.

*** Today He will be to do me trust him, he give passport to me, i have check ---- it fake...

I should be inform where ?? or action fraud  , i losing my money but i don't another one to got scam by him

Sorawit K
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

So i followed all steps including password changing. Finally , I log in the my wallet but my money sent from  my wallet to other
he inform me that i am log in to my account after mining, the system is a problem , i must deposit adding more 0.3 BTC for mining.
but  I am not adding deposit, because i think that he is a scammer.

Why did you send money that easily to someone who just told you some non-sense. You made it so easy for him !
Why didn't you make your own research ? There is no such thing as you have to fund your wallet and hooray magically it will double in the next 48 hours.

Why didn't you ask yourself how this is possible or why isn't everyone doing this if it's so easy to earn bitcoins ?

Ant miners are devices that are bought and setup with the blockchain to mine and you get rewards from the device. There's literally no deposits involved.

It's totally your fault. You just believed a very clear scam that no one ever falls into. Next time, read and understand more before sending any money anywhere.

***He is Nicholas Fisher, working at blockchain mining stream , live in Leawood, Kansas USA. His facebook is https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.fisher897

*** Today He will be to do me trust him, he give passport to me, i have check ---- it fake...

Yeah don't worry his name, location and passport will all be fake. He is a scammer.
No he doesn't work at whatever he told you "blockchain mining stream" because no such thing even exists.

I should be inform where ?? or action fraud  , i losing my money but i don't another one to got scam by him

I guess you should report it to local police but there is a change of 0.1% that you'll ever get your money back.
Just learn from what happened not to trust anyone that easily and to understand more before getting into something.
Everybody learns but you took the hard way.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

Yes this is a very obvious scam.
Sorry to say, but your btc is gone and it seems you didn't make it very hard for him either.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:15:28 PM

If he could afford to make daily payments of 0.8 Bitcoin, he wouldn't. He would keep the money for himself. There is no easy way to make money from these sites, unless you are the scammer of course.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
phutakami

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

Dear sir , i am sorawit , live in thailand
              I meet Nicholas Fisher on facebook. I was recently got scammed by giving his blockchain.info wallet credential to a scammer at 1/11/2017.
Proposal was:

Nicholas fisher tole me  he is working in blockchain.info ( his facebook is https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.fisher897) --Fake??

"Antminer is a mining hardware that works specifically with blockchain wallets. To start mining  BTC you create an empty blockchain wallet and get it connected to the mining network.
 Once it's connected, you fund your wallet to get the miner activated on the network. It works with traffic so the more people get on the network the faster and easier mining is.
You get daily payouts (0.8 BTC in 48 hour), the higher the amount of btc you fund the connected wallet with, the higher the quantity of btc you mine daily.

The procedure is as follows -
STEP.1. Empty your bitcoin wallet, or create a new one. Make sure balance is 0btc then submit the log in details (user i.d and password) to the wallet. , He ask main email , after there are email from blockchain.info sent to me (Your Wallet ID:  ...........)

STEP.2. When I'm done with the configuration of your wallet, you are required to change your password to maintain self confidentiality of your wallet (I have done until security high)

STEP.3. You are to fund the wallet  (I am a deposit about 0.29 BTC to my wallet ,he may be build my wallet to sent to my email ? I confusion?)

STEP.4. Inform when the wallet has been funded so I can activate your profile on the blockchain mining network."
So i followed all steps including password changing. Finally , I log in the my wallet but my money sent from  my wallet to other
but  I am not adding deposit, because i think that he is a scammer.

I should be inform where ?? or action fraud  , i losing my money but i don't another one to got scam by him

Sorawit K
You should be more careful . You should ask a reputable person online to be the intermediary between you and the other. there will be no scam
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

I am sorry for your losses, but I don’t think there is anyway to get your BTC back. The Facebook profile and the information provided to you are most likely fake.

Going forward, please do not give your passport, account acces private key, seed work and any account detail to anyone. There are a lot of scams going on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: