Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Service by Dabs  (Read 12485 times)
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

So its a sole / partnership business... I though it has online website.

* Owner of Philippine Company, with >180 employees.
What is the name of your Philippine Company

Why, what is the main reason?

Reason: I might buy some of their product. Smiley I'm not doubting a legend but its still useful to give some proofs.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Reason: I might buy some of their product. Smiley I'm not doubting a legend but its still useful to give some proofs.

You are making assumptions based on what? There is a website, but there is no online business as of yet. The business is primarily offline, in stores as indicated previously. And of course they are incorporated. However, I am not actively engaged in said businesses, I used to be their payroll master and head of the accounting department. Other family members have taken over that responsibility.

So yes, we deal with the Sys and the Gocongweis, as well as suppliers from Divisoria, but we rarely talk to them directly.

If you want to buy our product, go to either SM or Robinson's in Makati. Or the biggest downtown area you can. Buy the best looking barong and formal pants, from the friendliest staff. Tongue You will probably get our brand, if not, we're doing something wrong.

We also produce for SM's house brand "Exclusive" but we are not the only supplier, so just get the best quality that you can find there, and it might be produced by our factories.

If you need alterations done, both malls have our stores, and we are the ones inside the department stores as well as a branded service in the mall area.

If you need custom tailored suits, there are a few stand alone branches out there that do business separately from the ready to wear merchandise in the malls ... I'm biased when I say we have the best master cutters and tailors and you get what you pay for since there is a premium, but at an average cost of 10k to 15k PHP it is still cheaper than getting suits made in London or Hong Kong.

Personally, I get stock sizes from the warehouse that fit me. Don't have time to get fittings these days.

Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

You are making assumptions based on what? There is a website, but there is no online business as of yet. The business is primarily offline, in stores as indicated previously. And of course they are incorporated. However, I am not actively engaged in said businesses, I used to be their payroll master and head of the accounting department. Other family members have taken over that responsibility.

So yes, we deal with the Sys and the Gocongweis, as well as suppliers from Divisoria, but we rarely talk to them directly.

If you want to buy our product, go to either SM or Robinson's in Makati. Or the biggest downtown area you can. Buy the best looking barong and formal pants, from the friendliest staff. Tongue You will probably get our brand, if not, we're doing something wrong.

We also produce for SM's house brand "Exclusive" but we are not the only supplier, so just get the best quality that you can find there, and it might be produced by our factories.

If you need alterations done, both malls have our stores, and we are the ones inside the department stores as well as a branded service in the mall area.

If you need custom tailored suits, there are a few stand alone branches out there that do business separately from the ready to wear merchandise in the malls ... I'm biased when I say we have the best master cutters and tailors and you get what you pay for since there is a premium, but at an average cost of 10k to 15k PHP it is still cheaper than getting suits made in London or Hong Kong.

Personally, I get stock sizes from the warehouse that fit me. Don't have time to get fittings these days.

My best guess is Onesimus

But anyway, good luck with your ventures
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:19:16 AM

Close, but no cigar.

I guess we're not doing everything right. We don't have billboards or ads along the highways like they do.

Oh well ...

inPRIVACYweBELIEVE

Activity: 164
Merit: 35

Earn 20% ref commission https://bit.ly/2MaHCEr

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

<snip>
Hello Deb, respect.

I was advised by a user to follow a list for escrow service. Reference
If you're still looking for escrow agents, try to check thread where all trusted Bitcointalk escrow agents are listed:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047302.0
Good luck with your project!

While some of the terms in your OP may not suitable for us however we still have not finalised our terms yet. Please have a look at my announcement topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089762.0

If you are interested then please make a comment in my topic.

Regards

IPBTT Signature Campaign Management [Legendary Vouch] 20% Ref Commission
50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 04:09:57 PM

Do you have escrow to purchase AWS accounts from vendors?

I don't usually get these types of requests as the minimum fee (0.03 BTC) is usually higher than the value of the AWS account, but yes, it can be done, and I would need access to verify the AWS account before releasing escrow.

Ideally both parties also know how to use GPG encryption so the AWS credentials are not in the clear.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: