Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we trust Telegram Signal channel..?  (Read 14679 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

Chances are, prices are rising just because those "signal channels" are telling their members to buy, rather than actually predicting a rise in price. Such groups aren't made to help people, but to profit from the people. They buy the coins before telling their members to buy, hence raising the price.

It's always best to do your own research and invest using your own judgement.

I agree with you. Nowadays lots of ways to put on a project just to raise money.
With prices this high, I think it will be hard finding someone to actually teach you about earning without anything in return. Telegrams are like that and same as other projects. All projects have one thing in common, the wanted to profit with the strongest digital currency ever made by promotion and inviting investors.
It takes time to learn things by yourself but at least you will be knowing every detail towards your own profit.
As Sir have said, it's better to have your own research. That way you are reliable in every loss and earning you will be having.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

I have joined several telegram signal channel for signals. all are free signal channels. I followed their signal time. most of signals they give us after the pump. time different is about one minutes oh two. but they always tell they are success. lot of newbie traders have  lost of this tricks. I think some experienced traders know about this..? please help me with this..?

it's better to just believe yourself when you're in trading. trading is a kind of business. Please be aware that your business is the one you believe in. If you enter trading you should be prepared and you just have to make your own profit saying that you earn enough but it is just a temporary profit. You should learn how to trade in trading. because if you have knowledge about the trading you can use anywhere.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

I have joined several telegram signal channel for signals. all are free signal channels. I followed their signal time. most of signals they give us after the pump. time different is about one minutes oh two. but they always tell they are success. lot of newbie traders have  lost of this tricks. I think some experienced traders know about this..? please help me with this..?

Learn how to do it yourself, the paid groups are make money from the people joining. If they really were that good there would be no difference. In the end this is all speculation
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

Chances are, prices are rising just because those "signal channels" are telling their members to buy, rather than actually predicting a rise in price. Such groups aren't made to help people, but to profit from the people. They buy the coins before telling their members to buy, hence raising the price.

It's always best to do your own research and invest using your own judgement.

I agree with you. Nowadays lots of ways to put on a project just to raise money.
With prices this high, I think it will be hard finding someone to actually teach you about earning without anything in return. Telegrams are like that and same as other projects. All projects have one thing in common, the wanted to profit with the strongest digital currency ever made by promotion and inviting investors.
It takes time to learn things by yourself but at least you will be knowing every detail towards your own profit.
As Sir have said, it's better to have your own research. That way you are reliable in every loss and earning you will be having.
your thinking is right,  All projects have provide profit. But we do not spend all the project. Telegram signal channel have good profitable investment. This is great success in current market. It is a latest trending project. Because I suggest to use this telegram. This is high secured and high protection for our benefits. So I choose this telegram.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

As a general rule I would avoid all groups and such, they tend to just be using the masses to manipulate prices in their own favour and do not care if you profit or not.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

Most of the time it's that signal that caused the pump because a lot of people buy that coin and dump it as fast as they can, especially with coins which have low marketcap and being traded in low liquidity exchange. But there's better group that provided their trading view alongside with their analysis, i often use that as reference to compared with mine.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:36:29 PM

Most of the time it's that signal that caused the pump because a lot of people buy that coin and dump it as fast as they can, especially with coins which have low marketcap and being traded in low liquidity exchange. But there's better group that provided their trading view alongside with their analysis, i often use that as reference to compared with mine.
Telegram is an easy way to access people who are willing to share their ideas and knowledge as well as it helps to discuss details conveniently, telegram didn't face any issues yet regarding it's services unlike slack.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:57:08 AM

If you really love your asset, learn how to trade on your own rather than following those signals.
If you are good, you will never need them. Moreover, most of these guys and virtually all of them are there for their own profit.

They buy at extreme dips, tell you to buy and hold and then they sell for profit and then you are always at the mercy of FOMOs, which if they don't come, you just have to count your losses.

The number of the people following them though helps a lot in pushing the price up and if you are smart enough in some cases to buy at dips, before the price starts rising, then good for you, if not, it is always better to not join at a certain point when the price is already rising cause that would be a very huge risk to take.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

Those channels are created to pump and dump. They get the community to buy, thereby artificially increasing the demand and making the prices rise momentarily. Then they dump - at your expense. Sometimes you can get out on time and make a profit, but in my opinion too risky and hurts the market.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:23:35 AM

There is no guarantee that using the Telegram Signal Channel the ICO or any investing sites could be trusted because this application is just another tool to chat in a room.Of course the speakers of that certain ICO will always tell the positive and encouraging worlds in order for the invited clients to gain the trust and pour their investments to them but still you should always be vigilant by reviewing, researching and ensuring that these ICO or sites are not fraud.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:30:34 AM

You can't just trust anybody especially if you don't know the person. Trading signals is just giving you an ideas what altcoins might be pumped. But it can be not accurate because of nature of cryptocurrency. It's very unpredictable. So definitely you can't trust anybody except yourself only. I've been receiving trading signals from various groups of "experts" traders for a long time. Some are good signals. It gives me good profits. But most of their signals are failed. It's because something can affect the market. Like what's happening right now. Bitcoin is sucking all the volume from altcoin market. It's up to you if you trust them or not. Their are giving you ideas. They are not you financial advisors. Don't just rely on them. You should make a research first before making a decision.
Ionico

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:31:18 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 02:57:25 PM by Ionico

I haven’t had luck with a single one. I have even taken screen shots exactly when the signal was given and another screen shot where you can see that the coin has already been pumped.

The only use that I have found for them is when they pump a coin that I hold. It’s usually a good signal to sell 🤑 and buy in again after the dump.
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

All of them are claiming that they are going to pump a particular coin at a fixed time. But that's not true what they are doing is to make people buy that particular coin and due to huge buy orders coin gets pumped and signaler get profit out of this as well as the members of that group too. Always beware of such kind of groups as they are using their members as source to make profit for them.
cryptopredict.me

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

If you want real and profitable signals try our service cryptopredict.me

https://genialseo.com
Best SEO Services from real experts
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

My friend buys signals for 1-2 min before the announcement.
people, just think: how someone can pump the price? It`s possible only when many people buy the coin. The only one who gets profit from pumps is organizator...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

No you can't trust telegram channel signal.Most of the group is full of scammer.They just made money from hyip pump then quit.And If you bought in high price you will lose.But some telegram group signal is good.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:59:31 PM

If you really love your asset, learn how to trade on your own rather than following those signals.
If you are good, you will never need them. Moreover, most of these guys and virtually all of them are there for their own profit.

They buy at extreme dips, tell you to buy and hold and then they sell for profit and then you are always at the mercy of FOMOs, which if they don't come, you just have to count your losses.

The number of the people following them though helps a lot in pushing the price up and if you are smart enough in some cases to buy at dips, before the price starts rising, then good for you, if not, it is always better to not join at a certain point when the price is already rising cause that would be a very huge risk to take.

Maybe there's a reason why these people joined even the price still rising and that would be great sign for those new investors. Particular with the price changes it will be a big help when the telegram channel gives us signals, but not to be taken seriously, because for me it was just a reference that could help us analyze the current scenario. The actual challenge about it is you know exactly the trend of the coin or whatsoever crypto currency which you are going to invest with. Dig deeper into it and I am sure that you will determine the right and profitable investment which can provide you bigger profits.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

Telegram signals providers are to some extent trying to help newbies to trade cryptocurrency market with ideas of professionals.  I have been trading forex and commodities for more than 10 years now and I started to trade cryptocurrency about a year now and one thing I will advise you is that forget about signal providers for they are going to make you loose money more than you will gain it.  Trading is a games of skills and you must spend time to develop your skills on other to trade professionally.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

It's hard to prove that these telegram signal channels are really giving reliable signals. You've to learn trading by yourself but you can also learn from these people.

Just get those informative things that you believe will help you with your way of trading and if it's not then don't try to put much time there.

Be aware of those fake signal channels that are just a simple pump and dump group, avoid those channels you'll never learn from those so be observant.

ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

No , Telegram channel isn't trusted at all. I saw many scam project are spreading on the telegram with an insane speed and noone manage it to shut them down. So telegram is the way to communicate but not a trusted one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: