Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we trust Telegram Signal channel..?  (Read 14679 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:29 AM

I have joined several telegram signal channel for signals. all are free signal channels. I followed their signal time. most of signals they give us after the pump. time different is about one minutes oh two. but they always tell they are success. lot of newbie traders have  lost of this tricks. I think some experienced traders know about this..? please help me with this..?

these signal groups are nearly fake and woudnt provide any accurate signal or notification to you. how come they predict it as crypto is purely unpredictable not unless they have a powerful whale that will instantly control or manage the coin that they will pump or dump but that cant likely happen as whales dont work that way. overall i sugest youd better do trade your own way than depending on these gimmick as they can only cause you confusion and disapointment at the end.
Jasoncrypto1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

I have joined several telegram signal channel for signals. all are free signal channels. I followed their signal time. most of signals they give us after the pump. time different is about one minutes oh two. but they always tell they are success. lot of newbie traders have  lost of this tricks. I think some experienced traders know about this..? please help me with this..?

Instead of following pump and dump channels. Your better off looking for resources that point you in the right direction based on news and technical analysis. There is a channel that provides signals and explanations and also has other channels and discord to ask questions. Recommend you check out UK crypto
https://t.me/ukcrypto
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

There are a lot of trading signal channels on Telegram but almost of these channels are really bad so that why I don't believe in signal channels on Telegram although it's free ot not. I've tried Cryptopredict.me signal for 1 months cost 100$ but It's really really bad, only 1 out of 10 signals is the good one. LOL. Maybe you should try to use legit trading bot like Gunbot Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Instead of following pump and dump channels. Your better off looking for resources that point you in the right direction based on news and technical analysis. There is a channel that provides signals and explanations and also has other channels and discord to ask questions. Recommend you check out UK crypto
https://t.me/ukcrypto
Agreed, personal research and existing facts or data will be the best signal. It's hard to play along with those signal channels in telegram because i believe some of the users there are whales and if you can't read their strategy in trading instead of having a gain you might end up losing so much from your investment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ogmaro

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Approach them from a safe distance, never invest all your funds or pay some random person for calls or investing. Preferably studying the telegram group for weeks before throwing in money
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

I think you don't trust in their signal buying and selling digital coins, however the old traders getting profit from the losing new traders, will be better to learn about analysis technical to prediction of the price than follow the signal trading from them, it will be more useful for you getting experience in trading activity because the experience is best teacher in trading too, so always be your self doing analysis by your self.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

The moment I learned about the telegram groups giving signals, I just joined every single group that I now of. After some time I have observed that many groups are giving the same signals and then scheduled pumps. I almost follow every one of their signal and then participate in pumps. I end up losing more than gaining because I always buy the coin after the pump so I lose since I catch the dump. I even paid for exclusive signal which is just the same with free signal so I just wasted some coin when I can get it for free.

What I learned from joining those groups is that the admins are the one who are gaining because they always buy the coin ahead of time. Make their coin suggestion just your guide and then study the chart of that coin. Most likely when they give the signal, the coin will pump so wait for it to dip before buying if you can see an opportunity for that coin. Do your own research. By the way, I already left most of those groups and only remain in four groups because they give valuable information and have some charts to support their claims.

investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

I think you don't trust in their signal buying and selling digital coins, however the old traders getting profit from the losing new traders, will be better to learn about analysis technical to prediction of the price than follow the signal trading from them, it will be more useful for you getting experience in trading activity because the experience is best teacher in trading too, so always be your self doing analysis by your self.

It will not be useful for the people if they just rely on given technical analysis from the person who run a telegram signal group since sometimes the signal given is not accurate and made just for the gain of the people who release the prediction words. And getting experience truly can help them since it can made him knowledgable and he can earn with it without the help of fake signal givers.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

I have joined several telegram signal channel for signals. all are free signal channels. I followed their signal time. most of signals they give us after the pump. time different is about one minutes oh two. but they always tell they are success. lot of newbie traders have  lost of this tricks. I think some experienced traders know about this..? please help me with this..?

It will not be useful for the people if they just rely on given technical analysis from the person who run a telegram signal group since sometimes the signal given is not accurate and made just for the gain of the people who release the prediction words. And getting experience truly can help them since it can made him knowledgable and he can earn with it without the help of fake signal givers.

why not? for me i can say that telegram signal groups are somehow usefull because im a busy person and i cannot look at the market oftenly but with help of these signals they  can easily do the thing for me by giving me a prompt notification and update on the latest happenings in the market. that is why i still relly on them despite the negative feedbacks that they get on the public. i know that there were scam and only wants to get your money but i dont usually join those who claims that they are premium because there is always free.
nicknaughty

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

there are also some good Chanel who provide good signal for free , i found one and it help me to make huge profit's they have paid service also but i gain already much with free service.i really appreciate their service. signal quality almost VIP
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

I have joined several telegram signal channel for signals. all are free signal channels. I followed their signal time. most of signals they give us after the pump. time different is about one minutes oh two. but they always tell they are success. lot of newbie traders have  lost of this tricks. I think some experienced traders know about this..? please help me with this..?

there are also some good Chanel who provide good signal for free , i found one and it help me to make huge profit's they have paid service also but i gain already much with free service.i really appreciate their service. signal quality almost VIP

really? Can you post here or pm me the name of that signal? so that i can also earn just like you because to be honest i dont have enough knowledge and skills on trading and im also currently searching for a telegram signal related to trading. However i also heard bad feedbacks about telegram signals and most people said that they are fake and only wants to get your money if that is a paid or premium service.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

Now a days many people are afraid of these telegram channels beacuse previously I faced some loss with these telegram signals. Any how share me your telegram group so that we can make profit with those signals.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

I admit that I follow those signal channels in Telegram but just to see what tokens or coins have potential to pump. I don't follow their signals. Sometimes they also posts some good stuff like technical analysis from another group and some news that you don't get from Cointelegraph or other sources. However, nowadays its hard to trade because the market maybe bullish and we have seen BTC to break $11,000 USD but there are too many fud and negative news that can bring that price down again to $8,000 USD in an instant.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

I dont trust telegram signal channels cause sometimes thier signals are not 100% working everytime after they made thier announcement on the group.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

Forget about Telegram signal channels, the only way they will work for you is if you run one, and you'll only be making money by scamming other people into buying inflated price coins. I follow a couple out of interest because I like to see which coins they are trying to pump, but never bought in when they say. Most will just select already steep rising coins and put a signal out to ensure it rises further, especially ones with large followings. Then they will claim the lowest price as when they tipped it and the highest price to show their profit margin gain on their channel. I almost prefer the 'honesty' of pump and dump groups who state right from the outset that they are encouraging everyone to buy to falsely inflate the price before dumping. Better to join up to research channels who will point out coins that are worth looking at, but never say to buy them until you have done the research yourself. As the saying goes 'If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it'.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Forget about Telegram signal channels, the only way they will work for you is if you run one, and you'll only be making money by scamming other people into buying inflated price coins. I follow a couple out of interest because I like to see which coins they are trying to pump, but never bought in when they say. Most will just select already steep rising coins and put a signal out to ensure it rises further, especially ones with large followings. Then they will claim the lowest price as when they tipped it and the highest price to show their profit margin gain on their channel. I almost prefer the 'honesty' of pump and dump groups who state right from the outset that they are encouraging everyone to buy to falsely inflate the price before dumping. Better to join up to research channels who will point out coins that are worth looking at, but never say to buy them until you have done the research yourself. As the saying goes 'If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it'.
Crypto signals on telegram are wild,be careful if you blindly follow the signals you find there.And i agree to just forget about Telegram signal channels,because mostly its just worse pump and dump groups. Some of them publicly state that they are Pump and Dump groups, so at least you know that you are jumping into a significant risk for your capital. So consider research properly i doubt Telegram Signal Channel,its hard to trust right away.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

I admit that I follow those signal channels in Telegram but just to see what tokens or coins have potential to pump. I don't follow their signals. Sometimes they also posts some good stuff like technical analysis from another group and some news that you don't get from Cointelegraph or other sources. However, nowadays its hard to trade because the market maybe bullish and we have seen BTC to break $11,000 USD but there are too many fud and negative news that can bring that price down again to $8,000 USD in an instant.
Well most of the time fud's really affecting the market those panic sellers are bringing down the bullish movements, pumped and dumped groups are really aware of those people who doesn't take some time to study first the market, telegram groups can be use to have some information why you will support the coin and what can happen overtime, timing and risk takers are the beneficiaries of this channel, if you buy low and sell while its mooning then you are lucky but if you buy high and being trapped that's the risk there.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

If you know the people behind and you trust them you should consider those signals but if they are completely anonymous to you simply stay away from it, i know some people personally got some loss because of this signal channels in telegram.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

Telegram signal made by man, son. They try to help you by giving a signal
They do not have 100% accuracy, but the majority of all signal from premium channel is right
If you have more knowledge for trading signals, you can use your own instinct,
PumpAnalysis

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

For real stats (average gain, prepumps, length of pumps, etc) on over 300 pump/signal groups check out my website, http://pumpanalysis.com and join me on Telegram for advice and commentary, http://t.me/pump_analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: