Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum coins - Too late?  (Read 1453 times)
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

Altcoins are dropping so this is definitely a good time to buy all these ERC token you think will be growing big one day. But this is also if you are willing to risk the profit you will be receiving by holding BTC. I have been regretting already why I didn't dump some tokens for BTC. AT the same time though I'm still wanting to keep few altcoins.
apparently not one I miscalculated with the fact that on time did not sell all the coins in favor of Bitcoin. It had to be done before the next fork, so I will not miss the next one.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thulisman

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:01 PM

Etherum is a very good altcoin. It has increased many times over the past year. Currently I think it is time to invest in ETH, because bitcoin is pumping heavily, the altcoin is down, this is a chance to buy cheap ETH. ICO projects are mostly ERC20 so buying ETH for ICO investment is very reasonable.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:51:02 PM

The bitcoin price is rising and rising in these times, but if you check the altcoin prices, you may see that it can be a great time to buy ethereum or an another altcoin.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:01:29 PM

Is it too late to get started with this coin? I'm curious as I see it has been fairly profitable over the few days

I'd love to hop on the bandwagon.

It's definetely a good time to buy som Altcoins! The upcoming bitcoin fork has made most of the alt's prices dump..so trust me it's a very profitable time to fill your bags Wink
Do your homework and pick the ones with a solid project , working product and strong community..that's my advice!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

I think that investing in Ethereum is very profitable. Now it is very, nedoocenen, I think at the end of next summer his price will be$ 1000 and above.

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:41:51 PM

Ethereum is also one of the top 10 coin by marketcap so when all this hype over bitcoin fork will be over, people will quickly move their bitcoin into alts mostly into alts that have good daily trading volume and marketcap.

ETH, LTC, ETC, XMR are few that can fly within few minutes or hours after fork.

ETH's place on the market cap is more different than being in top 10. It's the only coin has a real usage in projects. Check all, none of them are funcional right now. Even bitcoin is useless sometimes. Then it's never late to buy ethereum.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

Ethereum has got a good market potential and people are wanted to buy them. They are giving good profits out of it. As far as profits are concern i don't think that it is too late now. It's price is not that high and one can afford them if he/she wanted to invest for long term investment. It is very profitable just grab that chance.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
OrgasmToken

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

Actually, it's a great time to buy any altcoin as they're all on discount Cool

That's the *right* idea. Smiley
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

Is it too late to get started with this coin? I'm curious as I see it has been fairly profitable over the few days

You have a huge buying opportunity here. Many alts are down. If you are lucky you can basically double your investment in just 3 weeks. Choose wisely and you will be good to go!

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:23:20 PM

i think is not to late for you , just look at bitcoin's price ,  Shocked
i think ethereum have a big future can reach 1000$ . but only time will tell you .
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Ethereum is also one of the top 10 coin by marketcap so when all this hype over bitcoin fork will be over, people will quickly move their bitcoin into alts mostly into alts that have good daily trading volume and marketcap.

ETH, LTC, ETC, XMR are few that can fly within few minutes or hours after fork.

ETH's place on the market cap is more different than being in top 10. It's the only coin has a real usage in projects. Check all, none of them are funcional right now. Even bitcoin is useless sometimes. Then it's never late to buy ethereum.
But you can try to see the fact that ethereum was offering the better environment than the bitcoin, about the real usage bitcoin has a little percentage of the real usage in our real life. Bitcoin was fully with a lot of speculators.

nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

it's not to late, after hard fork u will see ETH going to the moon. especially now that a lot of projects that appear using the ethereum platform.
i still continue to buy and hold ethereum in my wallet. the cause of eth does not rise right now is hardfork. that's all.

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:19:01 PM

No of course but wait for the hype of bitcoin right now because of the fork because right now the price is too high and it greatly affects most of the altcoin since people are moving their money and alts into bitcoin. Just be patient etherium and other top altcoins will make a comeback soon Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:20:36 PM

it's not to late, after hard fork u will see ETH going to the moon. especially now that a lot of projects that appear using the ethereum platform.
i still continue to buy and hold ethereum in my wallet. the cause of eth does not rise right now is hardfork. that's all.

I think that ETH will move up in price but more money people will make in another alts.
ETH is quite high if you compare it to where it was year before.
ETH tokens will bleed it out faster and couse some problems in future.
Scaling will be sooner issue bugs may apear and blow up something.

Forme better is to invest if I have to in some other coins like EOS LIS STR those one which will fall most.
ETH is not that far away of its ATH. And token are slowly running out of cash.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:22:59 PM

No of course but wait for the hype of bitcoin right now because of the fork because right now the price is too high and it greatly affects most of the altcoin since people are moving their money and alts into bitcoin. Just be patient etherium and other top altcoins will make a comeback soon Smiley

They will thye always do but fresh coins are making best up moves not OLD one.
ETH is old one coin than needs a lot of cash to move UP.
1st stage was old shitcoin
2nd ICO mania
3rd ? .....

there is much more coins now on market that it was in April all cannot be pumped man ^^

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

No it is not too late.  Every coin is invest-able and could possible give you good gains.  If you are looking for 1000x to 10000x gains, then possibly it would be too late.  I would just some money weekly into a coin and who knows, maybe in 5 years, you could retire early.
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

We're in 2017,so it's never too late to get started with a coin, unless it's a scam coin.  Grin.
But I can't wait for all these fork to be over so we can start seeing money in altcoins
Right, mate. Now I cry every day when open coinmarketcap and see that almost all altcoins going down. Hope, they will win back their positions after hardfork so I'll sleep peacefully again. Grin Although not all the coins are falling now.
And of course it's not too late to start with coins investment right now. The crypto market is still very small in comparison with the stock markets, for example, and all the interesting things ahead, I'm sure.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

Not too late because the ethereum already in the dip caused by the bitcoin, we know that the ethereum chart will always be against the bitcoin, i think you can try to save some ethereum for your self and it might be a good decision for you.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

Not too late to hop into the Ethereum bandwagon. This is a long term coin. There is no chance that this coin will end up a trash. You know how the big names behind this coin are genius enough to let it grow. But alongside Ethereum, you should also invest in some other altcoins that are very cheap especially as of the moment. The bullish Bitcoin rush has caused a massive dip in the prices of almost all altcoins. Buy some of these as well.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:08:36 AM

As we know, ETH is trailing by BTC for so many reasons yet ETH is widely used by ICOs today as their tokens run in Ethereum platform. That's maybe the reason why its value is climbing on top too. So i think jumping on the bandwagon to be an ETH fan is a good idea.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: