Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 05:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What has it been like Mining CryptoCurrency in 2017? Bitcoin, Ethereum,Zcash etc  (Read 431 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

2017 was my first year getting into cryptocurrency mining and really diving face first into it. It's been an insane year but I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. What are your thoughts on getting into mining cryptos? Here's my video breakdown of my recent journey and where I'm at right now.
https://youtu.be/XVl4z25lSrQ

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Doum

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:06:20 PM

Really solid video, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep it up mate.
nikauforest

Activity: 298
Merit: 149

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:44:02 AM

Yea super solid. My wife really enjoyed your video too. Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:49:04 PM

2017 was a lot more profitable than when I left back in early 2015 Grin. Hold on to your hats, the BTC wild ride is just getting started.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

2017 was a lot more profitable than when I left back in early 2015 Grin. Hold on to your hats, the BTC wild ride is just getting started.

Bitcoin mining more competative in the mining field you will not be able to more decent profit since many people concentrate to mining that coin. If you are profit concerned you have to mine any top list altcoin like ethereum, XMR, zcash and neo. These coins will give a more income than you can able to make in the bitcoin. Check which one is better for you are ride with it.
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:19:49 PM

Really solid video, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep it up mate.

Really appreciate that thank you and thanks for watching!

Yea super solid. My wife really enjoyed your video too. Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Thanks and that’s awesome! Is she into crypto or you’re still trying to get her into it? Thanks for the great feedback Cheesy

How would you summarize 2014/2015 in terms of crypto / mining then
/ how would you sum up 2017?

Bitcoin mining more competative in the mining field you will not be able to more decent profit since many people concentrate to mining that coin. If you are profit concerned you have to mine any top list altcoin like ethereum, XMR, zcash and neo. These coins will give a more income than you can able to make in the bitcoin. Check which one is better for you are ride with it.

So if you were to pick one, which would it be and why?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: