Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain coders wanted  (Read 221 times)
gervais_zion (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:58:33 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 06:35:25 PM by gervais_zion

Hello to everyone.

I'm blockchain enthusiast and ICO long-term investor in terms of crypto world. In real life, I'm a project manager in IT company from Belarus. We have our main product which is now works in traditional way (without blockchain implemented) and we had decided to implement blockchain technology into the existing project. We're ok with all dev process, but we have no blockchain programmers.

I actually don't know where to look for such professionals, that's why I'm asking here. If there are any available progs, I will be glad to hear their requirements (prices, terms of delivery, etc.) in case if they will implement blockchain to our project.

Anyone, who has a portfolio with a minimum of 2, already working, blockchain projects are welcome! Just leave a reply here or PM me.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate or even know someone who wants to work on a new project.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Hello to everyone.
Hi

I'm blockchain enthusiast and ICO long-term investor in terms of crypto world. In real life, I'm a project manager in IT company from Belarus. We have our main product which is now works in traditional way (without blockchain implemented) and we had decided to implement blockchain technology into the existing project. We're ok with all dev process, but we have no blockchain programmers.
How big is the project ? Blockchain is a vague term.What exactly are you looking for ? I'm afraid it wouldn't be as easy to implement a new tech in an existing project if it goes into a big paradigm shift.There are no 'blockchain programmers',there are just developers who understand algorithms and are enthusiastic about cryptography.[Like Me]

I actually don't know where to look for such professionals, that's why I'm asking here. If there are any available progs, I will be glad to hear their requirements (prices, terms of delivery, etc.) in case if they will implement blockchain to our project.
Yes,they're hard to find.I can help you out with planning your initial architecture and stuff.

Anyone, who has a portfolio with a minimum of 2, already working, blockchain projects are welcome! Just leave a reply here or PM me.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate or even know someone who wants to work on a new project.
Please update the post with more details,how you'll be paying and what are your expectations from the programmer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: