Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Straight to the point - Gaining activity  (Read 362 times)
Castal_udo (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

I believe all those off topics are created for users to easily gain activity, to increase their ranking quicker. Cheesy

Castal_udo (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

Yea, it sucks to be a Newbie, Where ever you post people will see the bold red warning "it's  a Newbie", everybody run,lol. Waiting for 360 seconds before you can post again, feels like forever,hahaha.

So let's talk about anything and everything to quickly get rid of that label Cheesy talk about your grandma, your dog or your dentist..whatever you want to share, you're welcome on my thread.
erkow

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:34:58 PM

I agree this is the reason for most of the off-topic posts.

I had an account here years ago and it's still difficult to be higher than a Newbie.
bbymi

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:03:47 AM

Haha great thread guys😛 yeah this helps a lot, some of the higher ranks don't even help at all.sometines questions are ignored
Would be better if we hit 2 birds with one stone by adding activity and getting answers we need, but a lot of the higher ranks are too selfish ehhe all they say is we should read
n00bsaibot

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

They don't care about out low ranked convos Smiley

What are you guys mining at the moment?
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:41:37 AM

Full of newbies in this topic. For the first time I went off-topics and the first topic was this one. I think it is a good plan to write in off-topics. Because newbies mostly read more than writing to coin-topics. But I was not like that.

bbymi

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

In the other topics i couldn't contribute much of value haha so i was either ignored when they think my question too trivial (of newbies won't be asking questions that the oldies wanna talk about) or my post deleted lol

LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

In the other topics i couldn't contribute much of value haha so i was either ignored when they think my question too trivial (of newbies won't be asking questions that the oldies wanna talk about) or my post deleted lol

My posts get deleted even when I contribute something of value!

Being a newbie is so frustrating! They don't allow you to participate in airdrops either.
thedec4

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:46:43 AM

It's like being at school... you want to know more information or get help but in order to get there you need to be at a certain level. Granted I've been using the off-topic to gain some activity points.. Most the stuff i do on the other parts is read what others are putting to boost my knowledge as I haven't much knowledge in some aspects. The areas I do know... I try to find posts and put my own words into it!  Tongue

bbymi

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

My posts get deleted even when I contribute something of value!

Being a newbie is so frustrating! They don't allow you to participate in airdrops either.

Not true dear, i got about 10 tokens when i was newbie. And 2 of them are now in exchanges, waiting for pump. Just be patient in going through the altcoins thread, there are a lot of airdrops that are newbie friendly
jaykah30

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

hahaha.. yeah right. this is the simplest way to rank up for a newbie like us.. Grin
0o

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:50:27 PM

The good thing of an offtopic section is that people would not span so much the other threads Smiley It is called damage control.
ORCAf

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:34:35 PM

haa, yep , it's very obvious Cheesy
bbymi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

This postis not just for newbies lol i still wanna rank up fast where and what better way than to post in off topic thread where no posts are supposed to be deleted being off topic ahaha

Too bad not many noobs have discovered this yet,  easyway to add activity,  no fear of losing posts
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:31 AM

Yea I like to read from here. Topics that i create contribute to than development of bitcoins which is too technical for me to understand. As time goes on ,I might switch to a more matured classs. Kiss
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:43:00 AM

I believe all those off topics are created for users to easily gain activity, to increase their ranking quicker. Cheesy

To increase your rank, the best thing to do is to donate to this forum because they give you a legendary rank after a specified amount of bitcoins is donated to the forum, with thee exception of that i see no way to increase activity
Billie2017

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:17:13 AM

Yeah thats true, because everytime i post in our local thread, i've noticed that the threads were deleted that cause my post also get deleted, so now im here in off topic, and i can post whatever i want even though that is not related to the bitcoin forum.. and this really help me to increase my activity faster.
n00bsaibot

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

Yeah thats true, because everytime i post in our local thread, i've noticed that the threads were deleted that cause my post also get deleted, so now im here in off topic, and i can post whatever i want even though that is not related to the bitcoin forum.. and this really help me to increase my activity faster.

Look under your name on the top of the page, you should see "Show new replies to your post". That will take you to a page with all of threads you are "currently in".
bbymi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:14 PM

Yea I like to read from here. Topics that i create contribute to than development of bitcoins which is too technical for me to understand. As time goes on ,I might switch to a more matured classs. Kiss

Yes of course that is the end goal for all of us. 🙂 in the meantime,  best to take advantage of this thread hohoho almost time again for update of activity,  so thanks to this topic😍 added a few points to my posts
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:26:48 PM

To increase your rank, the best thing to do is to donate to this forum because they give you a legendary rank after a specified amount of bitcoins is donated to the forum, with thee exception of that i see no way to increase activity

Howmuch we need to donate? I mean howmuch at least? If it's something suitable i would like to donate and become legendary..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: