Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:48:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LocalBitcoins Review  (Read 175 times)
bestrading (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:41:29 PM

LocalBitcoins is a Finland-based decentralized Bitcoin exchange where users could locally buy and/or sell Bitcoin with cash or one of the many available payment methods. LocalBitcoins was established in 2012 and is known to be one of the most used platforms for Bitcoin trading by hundreds of thousands of traders worldwide. The platform is easy to use, and offers quick Bitcoin buying and selling transactions.

Buy/Sell Bitcoin Locally Almost Anywhere
Multiple Payment Methods
Easy To Navigate
Services In Multiple Languages
Affiliate Option Available
LocalBitcoins Details

Trading Platform Broker   LocalBitcoins
Website   LocalBitcoins.com
Founded   2012
Headquartered   Finland
Payment Methods   Paypal, Credit Card, National Bank Transfer, Cash (In-Person), Cash Deposit, Cash Through ATM, Cash By Mail, Postal Order, International Wire (SWIFT), RIA Money Transfer, ReloadIt, Gift Card Code (Amazon, Ebay, ITunes, Starbucks, Steam, Walmart), MoneyGram, WebMoney, Western Union, Google Wallet, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, OKPay, PayPal My Cash, Payza, Paxum, Perfect Money, PaySafeCard, Payeer, Alipay, Square Cash, SoildTrustPay, Serve2Serve, Venmo, Walmart 2 Walmart, Vanilla, Other (Online Payment, Online Wallet, Remittance, Pre-Paid Debit Card)
Platform Type   Decentralized
Exchanging Locations   Over 248 Countries And 15,441 Cities
Trade Types   Online Trade & Local Trade
C.E.O.   Nikolaus Kangas
Fees   Free (Buying, Selling, Registering, Transacting)/ 1% (If Ads Created)
Customer Service   Contact Support Via Email
Social Media   Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, IRC Community Chat, Blog, Forum

Full LocalBitcoins Review

Platform Information

LocalBitcoins  is an online decentralized exchange which enables buying and selling Bitcoins either locally with cash in-person or using one of the available payment methods. The buyer and seller agree to the terms of trade and the local bank or exchange platform (or physical money bills) will act as a custodian.

The supported payment methods are Paypal, Credit Card, National Bank Transfer, Cash (In-Person), Cash Deposit, Cash Through ATM, Cash By Mail, Postal Order, International Wire (SWIFT), RIA Money Transfer, ReloadIt, Gift Card Code (Amazon, Ebay, ITunes, Starbucks, Steam, Walmart), MoneyGram, WebMoney, Western Union, Google Wallet, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, OKPay, PayPal My Cash, Payza, Paxum, Perfect Money, PaySafeCard, Payeer, Alipay, Square Cash, SoildTrustPay, Serve2Serve, Venmo, Walmart 2 Walmart, Vanilla, Other (Online Payment, Online Wallet, Remittance, Pre-Paid Debit Card).

Services are available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, and Chinese.

Account Information

The difference between LocalBitcoins  and almost all other exchanges is that LocalBitcoins does not need any personal information when conducting transactions. Other exchanges require personal information and authentication. LocalBitcoins makes it possible for anyone to buy Bitcoin without having to connect a username to a Bitcoin-currency exchange transaction. While LocalBitcoins does not require personal information to be registered, except for valid e-mail address, some buyers and sellers may require proof of identity before the transaction. An affiliate program is available to all users, and affiliates could earn up to 40% in trading fees. So if you decide to open a LocalBitcoins  account, make sure to use this affiliate link.

Trading Information

The delivery rate for each transaction depends on the payment method chosen. All of the buying, selling, registering, and transacting is FREE. A 1% fee per trade is charged if the user has posted a trade through a created advertisement. A user is advised to create an advertisement if considering actively and frequently trading through LocalBitcoins.

Customer Services

Customer support could be reached via email. Any user could send a request regarding any questions or comments related to LocalBitcoins . Other in-site services available include blog, forum, IRC chat room, FAQs section, and multiple guides on LocalBitcoins. Users could learn even more about LocalBitcoins using social networking services on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit.

coolclass

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

I believe this is based off of personal opinion, but if you ask me, they are the most shitty exchange, well maybe after paxful, I have come to know.

Paxful blocked and stole coins left in account with no specific reason or offence, but local bitcoin is worse, attempted login not initiated by me. So much I thought they are virtually selling customer login details to hackers.

That about sums up my review.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

I've been using localbitcoins for many years now and I have never had any issues whatsoever. They even started forcing people to use two factor authentication upon logging into your account which is a fantastic security feature. They also use escrow during transactions which is fantastic. If you look at any chart site, like coin.dance, you'll see there is volume in every major city in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print