Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do U thint of $THC connectet to Medical Marijuana  (Read 202 times)
slay27 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

I saw some information in social media about "$THC Pennsylvania Launches Medical Marijuana Patient Registry". Don't judge me. I'm not notoriously ganja smokers but I'm aware its medical benefits, so I wonder is it worth to invest and interest. The project look like not bed. What is you opinion on it. Please share your thoughts.
Amelie2015

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Hemp Coin THC, does not really have much in the way of an active development team, Dope coin on the other hand, are pairing their coin with medical cannabis dispensaries and creating a self serve advertising platform for the whole Medical Marijuana industry.  search engine providers and advertisers such a google adwords wont advertise the sale of medical cannabis as they dont want the stigma attached to it, this leaves the problem of people not being able to advertise their product. this is where smoke exchange comes in

Dope coin will also be able to be used at bitcoin ATM's across the world. It is also now about to be used a legitimate payment method at some dispensaries as well, this is something that NONE of the other Cannabis Coins can say, they are all gimmicks and t-shirts.

If you want success in your investment then pop over to the Dope Coin thread or join their slack or visit dopecoin.com
cyptx51

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

Potcoin seems to be leading the charm with the 420 TOKEens.  A major partnership was announced this week and the coin has been steadily increasing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: