Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Moneypot Insolvent?
Yes they are  insolvent - 8 (30.8%)
No they have a lot of coins - 5 (19.2%)
yes they look insolvent but why don't they prove their solvency - 7 (26.9%)
I am solvent that is enough for me - 6 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 26

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Is Moneypot insolvent? Please vote  (Read 1042 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

this is a very legit question

Moneypot did not prove their solvency and were asked a few times to do so!

the last time yesterday by RHavar
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg23891888#msg23891888
.......................................................And if you are indeed solvent, than I think you would do yourselves a huge favor by demonstrating this (either publicly, or to a trusted person like dooglus) of proof of assets and quantifying your liabilities (which include promises made liked fixed investing returns and compensation promise made last year to investors ). If you are not solvent, you should be looking to return as much money as possible to your creditors. Or at the very least, issue a debt-based token like bitfinex did

here you can read Moneypot's answer ( very disappointing answer )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg23896070#msg23896070

I am also asking Moneypot to prove their solvency!

many more should ask them to prove their solvency before many more Investors will lose their Investment

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

You are usually attacking Moneypot personally and I don't like you style of communication.

But this time you are raising a legitimate warning.

We can't know and vote is MP solvent or insolvent as we don't have the right information.
It's for the best a MP representative MUST come and say with proofs are they solvent or not.

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

You are usually attacking Moneypot personally and I don't like you style of communication.

But this time you are raising a legitimate warning.

We can't know and vote is MP solvent or insolvent as we don't have the right information.
It's for the best a MP representative MUST come and say with proofs are they solvent or not.

I would like to see you or any other user who needs to get 4 BTC +6% interest and owns a lot of RBIES and dont get paid from Moneypot owners. just try to walk a moment in my shoes.

thx for you answer/posting because you are spot on as RHavar is by asking Moneypot owners to prove their solvency. it was always easy for them to prove it and they did it very quick when asked for and suddenly they dont want to do it. very strange and suspicious IMO

RHavar tried many times to advise and help Moneypot but they just ignored him. they wouldnt be in this situation if they would have listen to RHavar even I told them the same and they didnt want to listen to me.

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

Not sure if you did, but why not open a scam accusation against them? I've read about your issue with the Rbies and since they indeed said they are guaranteeing the floor price on that altcoin but did not honor such a statement, then I think that deserves some form of action since they did guarantee it.

Another point is that I am not sure why, but they are exchanging rbies for rbies2 (or whatever that is). I don't see any point for them to create another altcoin for purposes of their gambling platform. Yet another point, is their recent ICO that failed. Somewhere they stated that they don't really care if the ICO doesn't get so much investments and stating something like "then the investors got really cheap coins" but in the end they cancelled it and returned the money. Not sure what to make of that.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

Not sure if you did, but why not open a scam accusation against them? I've read about your issue with the Rbies and since they indeed said they are guaranteeing the floor price on that altcoin but did not honor such a statement, then I think that deserves some form of action since they did guarantee it.

Another point is that I am not sure why, but they are exchanging rbies for rbies2 (or whatever that is). I don't see any point for them to create another altcoin for purposes of their gambling platform. Yet another point, is their recent ICO that failed. Somewhere they stated that they don't really care if the ICO doesn't get so much investments and stating something like "then the investors got really cheap coins" but in the end they cancelled it and returned the money. Not sure what to make of that.

thank you for your posting

yes I did open a scam accusation long ago even before they cancelled their promise to buy RBIES for the floor.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207833.msg22227934#msg22227934
at this time they were playing the game that I am the fudder and they didnt want to pay me. after I posted the arbitrage opportunity they cancelled the RBIES floor buy back.

I agree that the ICO handling was very strange but it fits to their handling of all the MP business. just to say today A and tomorrow B just as they think it will be good for them.

I saw your posting and straight forward question in new MP thread and interesting that again the answer was very fishy and not straight forward

lets take the one who opened the moneypot thread "moneypot". why would they take this nick and we all dont know who is hiding behind this nick as they are 3 owners. another very fishy behavior

good luck to you

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

lets take the one who opened the moneypot thread "moneypot". why would they take this nick and we all dont know who is hiding behind this nick as they are 3 owners. another very fishy behavior

Says the one with the same name as his site 😂

I do have to agree with you though! Proving solvency would help a lot

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:39:12 AM

another disappointing answer

jackpotracer is always jackpotracer and I never had any akas and check who opened the moneypot threads? did RHavar use any akas? or Dooglus? or even you

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

jackpotracer is always jackpotracer and I never had any akas and check who opened the moneypot threads? did RHavar use any akas? or Dooglus? or even you

Disappointing? I thought this thread was made to get MP to prove solvency? I pretty much said I agreed with you (except for the name thing which was more of a joke)

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

Disappointing? I thought this thread was made to get MP to prove solvency? I pretty much said I agreed with you (except for the name thing which was more of a joke)

your joke was not understood by me. so I apologize

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

Yes, MoneyPot are likely insolvent.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:49:37 AM

As I said earlier, we can't vote as we don't have access to real data.
But more and more time is passing, MP is not reacting and I guess you will be right.

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

As I said earlier, we can't vote as we don't have access to real data.
But more and more time is passing, MP is not reacting and I guess you will be right.

everyone can vote because it is the opinion users have regarding Moneypots business behavior. everyone can see that they dont publish their solvency. why wouldnt they do this? in case they are solvent they would publish the stats as they did it always. in case they are insolvent they cant publish their stats and this is exactly what is happening for a long time now after many users/investors asked for proof of solvency.

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

vote is still open

MP owners are very quiet and are hiding

lets see when the first investors who are still invested will shout out

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

dude. you remind me of that shooter in texas.

fucking mental patient

move on dude.

your playing with only 49 cards in your deck

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

dude. you remind me of that shooter in texas.

fucking mental patient

move on dude.

your playing with only 49 cards in your deck

how should I call you? cute penis LEL cause you are the fucking mental patient here and no one else

please answer with a clear yes or no to the following question

is Moneypot solvent?

or point me to their proof of solvency and that their Bank roll still exists

why dont you call RHavar a fucking mental patient?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:27:23 AM

yes I did open a scam accusation long ago even before they cancelled their promise to buy RBIES for the floor.
at this time they were playing the game that I am the fudder and they didnt want to pay me. after I posted the arbitrage opportunity they cancelled the RBIES floor buy back.

I agree that the ICO handling was very strange but it fits to their handling of all the MP business. just to say today A and tomorrow B just as they think it will be good for them.

I saw your posting and straight forward question in new MP thread and interesting that again the answer was very fishy and not straight forward

good luck to you

I'm also surprised, like everyone else here, that moneypot themselves have not answered any questions here on this thread. They're actually being attacked here directly and no answer has been made to defend themselves. Though, my other theory is that they are ignoring you, JPR, as generally since you've attacked them for quite some time. Not questioning your methods there, but I guess this thread is something relevant that they should answer and put aside dramas to prove their legitimacy.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

good luck to you

I'm also surprised, like everyone else here, that moneypot themselves have not answered any questions here on this thread. They're actually being attacked here directly and no answer has been made to defend themselves. Though, my other theory is that they are ignoring you, JPR, as generally since you've attacked them for quite some time. Not questioning your methods there, but I guess this thread is something relevant that they should answer and put aside dramas to prove their legitimacy.

They are not ignoring but acting smart.

so feel free to invest in MP

enjoy

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

vote is still open

I believe they already asked the huge investor to never say anything right here because it will ruin everything. I do not why but they really give something out like their ICO and more bankroll. They really do many things to make sure their site is not dead but in the end, I do not see any of their member to bump their thread again
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

vote is still open

I believe they already asked the huge investor to never say anything right here because it will ruin everything. I do not why but they really give something out like their ICO and more bankroll. They really do many things to make sure their site is not dead but in the end, I do not see any of their member to bump their thread again

they show 300+ BTC Bank Roll but didnt publish any proof that they still have it. isnt that strange?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

vote is still open

they show 300+ BTC Bank Roll but didnt publish any proof that they still have it. isnt that strange?

Where is that shown with 300btc bankroll i cant find any button on the moneypot page where you can see it.
I only found it if i go over exo and stats tap.

http://prntscr.com/h9eijr

I also miss the investment button.

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: