Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Foreground -- Affiliate Marketing and Advertising On the Blockchain  (Read 2751 times)
womenfolding

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
rfeiner

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.

Hi satellitestrop. We have a much lower hard cap than most other ICOs in the space (~7.5 million USD). We think this is appropriate because we have a roadmap that should get us to revenue/profitability very quickly. The link that Scott sent you should be helpful. Thank you for your interest in the project. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
scott1

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

We're currently in talks with various exchanges and will confirm details as soon as possible.

felp

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

any new updates to this?
crypt0e

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

Longtime reader first-time poster; I'm very intrigued by this project. It looks to be a great fit for this space. Kudos to having a working POC, it adds legitimacy to the product that's competing in a noisy arena. Have you seen any ‘big’ advertisers that have shown interest? Also, this will work along with metamask and mist? This is a huge plus for growth and user adoption, very cool.
scott1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:14:23 PM

Longtime reader first-time poster; I'm very intrigued by this project. It looks to be a great fit for this space. Kudos to having a working POC, it adds legitimacy to the product that's competing in a noisy arena. Have you seen any ‘big’ advertisers that have shown interest? Also, this will work along with metamask and mist? This is a huge plus for growth and user adoption, very cool.

Thanks @crypt0e. Our proof of concept was done as far back as May, 2017. Since then, we've developed a Beta version of the product that will be released in the coming weeks. We have started lining up ICO teams that want to use our product for their token sale in the near future, which we're pretty excited about. And yes, the platform is compatible with both MetaMask and Mist.

scott1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:13:13 AM

any new updates to this?

hey @felp - Like I mentioned in the prior post, we are on target with our roadmap and have started conversations to onboard our first clients.

scott1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:22:41 AM

Here's more info about Foreground --> https://blog.foreground.io/proudly-announcing-foreground-9ac10aabc734

cotracker

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

Any demo scenario?
scott1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:00:59 AM

Any demo scenario?

@cotracker - I'd encourage you to join our slack channel, as our team will be able to answer any product specific questions for you in more detail there. Regarding a demo - we'll probably release a demo video in the near future that shows how the platform functions etc., so potential users (Affiliates & Advertisers) can get a feel for it and give us feedback!

scott1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:41:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350060

Above the link to our bounty campaign again.

predatorquintic

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
scott1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:28:16 PM

@predatorquintic we've noticed that there are some other startups that want to build a solution for the space. Can you name the ones you've seen?

The 2 core things that differentiate us from the competitors we are aware of:

1. Unlike most ICOs in general, we have a product finished and we're in talks with our first customers, so there's a good chance we'll see our first revenues before the end of the year. Based on what we've seen that puts us 6-8 months (at least) ahead of any direct competitor in the production phase.

2. Our technical team is made up of full-time senior developers at a well-respected tech agency (you can read more here --> https://www.productiveedge.com/)

rfeiner

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

@predatorquintic we've noticed that there are some other startups that want to build a solution for the space. Can you name the ones you've seen?

The 2 core things that differentiate us from the competitors we are aware of:

1. Unlike most ICOs in general, we have a product finished and we're in talks with our first customers, so there's a good chance we'll see our first revenues before the end of the year. Based on what we've seen that puts us 6-8 months (at least) ahead of any direct competitor in the production phase.

2. Our technical team is made up of full-time senior developers at a well-respected tech agency (you can read more here --> https://www.productiveedge.com/)

Scott mentions two great points about our team and our product. I'd also like to add that our token is structured as a coupon and its value rises when the price of Ether rises. The specifics of our token are very attractive to our token holders. You can find specifics about this here:

https://www.foreground.io/whitepapers/foreground-token-sale-summary.pdf
scott1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:53:07 PM

We really want to encourage anyone interested to join us on Slack to build a dialogue with our future users and other interested parties.

Here's the link: https://foreground.slack.com/

See you there!

crypt0e

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:49:42 PM

Will the payment, via the affiliate programs, settle at the end of the day or is payment realized instantly? How do I establish credibility? Also, how do you 'find' advertisers or publishers that are the correct fit? Thanks again for the previous quick response.
scott1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:25:09 AM

Will the payment, via the affiliate programs, settle at the end of the day or is payment realized instantly? How do I establish credibility? Also, how do you 'find' advertisers or publishers that are the correct fit? Thanks again for the previous quick response.

1. The settlement period can contractually be set by the advertiser. It can be instantaneous or delayed (like it normally is in traditional affiliate marketing) depending on the campaign specifics the advertiser selects.
2 & 3. In a nutshell, your payment or conversion data build your profile and reputation within the Foreground ecosystem. Thus, advertisers and publishers will be able to analyze one another using various data points and metadata to find their best fit.

scott1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

Also - in case you missed it on the previous page, here's a link to a Huff Post article talking a bit more about the product and some of your questions specifically:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59fc7060e4b09887ad6f3f4e

feizy

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

what is the requirement to become your affiliate?
rfeiner

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

what is the requirement to become your affiliate?

All you need to do to become an affiliate is to go to the Foreground DApp and generate a referral link for the advertiser that you want to promote. The Foreground DApp should be launched in the coming weeks, so we're already starting to build a list of affiliates who want to earn Ether by promoting ICOs and crypto merchants. If you sign up for our newsletter we will let you know when the DApp is live and you can start earning Ether as a publisher/affiliate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: