Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Foreground -- Affiliate Marketing and Advertising On the Blockchain  (Read 2746 times)
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

I forgot to ask earlier, and I don't believe I have seen it addressed anywhere on this thread... but what exchanges are you anticipating for your token to be traded on??
scott1

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

Hey all - here's a link to our company video for a better explanation of the product and solution that we've built. Cheers, SCott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji6plme-Wpo

scott1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:58:13 AM

I forgot to ask earlier, and I don't believe I have seen it addressed anywhere on this thread... but what exchanges are you anticipating for your token to be traded on??

Hey Cryptosaint$. Somewhere in the thread we mentioned it but no worries. We're in talks with a few but won't be able to disclose anything finite on this until the sale is successful and complete.

devis

Merit: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Thanks @devis - we're really excited about getting the product live soon, getting feedback, and improving it.

We've also made some edits to our homepage with more info about the roles (advertiser vs. affiliate etc.) that you should check out.

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I'll definitely check that out.
Nate194

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

The idea of eliminating the traditional affiliate network is such a great idea. I've been getting involved in the affiliate marketing space and I've already run into a few issues with the old model. I hope the project works. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
Cryptosaint$

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

Hey Cryptosaint$. Somewhere in the thread we mentioned it but no worries. We're in talks with a few but won't be able to disclose anything finite on this until the sale is successful and complete.

Good to know! As long as the conversations are being had then i feel confident.

Also, great explainer video. It was super helpful in describing further what you are going to accomplish.
scott1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

The idea of eliminating the traditional affiliate network is such a great idea. I've been getting involved in the affiliate marketing space and I've already run into a few issues with the old model. I hope the project works. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Thanks Nate194.

scott1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

Any questions we can help answer?

rfeiner

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

An update for everyone: We're in the process of wrapping up the final touches on the beta version of our product. We're excited to show it off to everyone. Keep an eye out for our public announcement!
Cryptosaint$

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

An update for everyone: We're in the process of wrapping up the final touches on the beta version of our product. We're excited to show it off to everyone. Keep an eye out for our public announcement!

That is super exciting to hear. Please keep us posted as the update goes live. I will share it with my network.
maximillion09

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

Awesome to hear. Any idea (specific date) of when you will be showing it to everyone?
bulminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:30 PM

Awesome ideia and good design project.
jumpsuitjoe

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

Hey all - here's a link to our company video for a better explanation of the product and solution that we've built. Cheers, SCott

This simplified it much more for me. And it got me pumped for the future of this product. You may save the affiliate space. Great work gents.
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:10:55 PM

Super helpful video for those who need an easier explanation.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

I have only 2 questions:
1. How will your project pay off and how do you plan to maintain the costs of its maintenance if it excludes the network commission?
2. If you trade on exchanges, how will you defend yourself against the discharge of coins by bounty players?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

Mu objective was to find out the benefit as holder of this token as in what way I will see more return on my investment. My first idea was there will will be somewhat dividends but that isn't the case here. What I understood my profit is tied to increase of token value based on the performance of the platform even limited supply which pressure the demand but no direct profit.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

reading from the front view alone can make me interested in this project for more follow, I like the full CPS without the middle man
scott1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

I have only 2 questions:
1. How will your project pay off and how do you plan to maintain the costs of its maintenance if it excludes the network commission?
2. If you trade on exchanges, how will you defend yourself against the discharge of coins by bounty players?

Hey @KrLos. Those are great questions.

1. As mentioned in our whitepaper, our platform does have a small fee associated with it that will pay for Foreground's operation and make sure we're running a sustainable business. Here's the link: https://foreground.io/whitepapers/foreground-whitepaper.pdf

2. Given that our bounty is only 2% of the token issuance, it should not have any dramatic effect on trading even if, for some reason, all bounty players should decide to liquidate at the same time. Our bounty is relatively low compared to most other projects, so this risk is actually lower for us than for most other token holders of different projects.

rfeiner

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:40:52 PM

reading from the front view alone can make me interested in this project for more follow, I like the full CPS without the middle man

Thanks for the comments, iqbalnr. We've been working really hard on proving the concept with our early partners, and we're excited about how much progress we've made. Thanks for your interest in the project.
blakemal

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

This is a great idea. Just curious -- How did you determine the value of your tokens in relation to ETH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: